It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Communist Arrested For Jewish Community Center Bomb Threats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Alex Jones has been in love with trump since the get go. That last Rogan podcast he was on where he went into the minority report, Google, demonic transdimensionsal conspiracy should let you know he is nuts.

(post by Trueman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I didn't see any communist stuff. Just anticapitalist. But there could be some Marx and Engels quotes I didn't see.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

He was nuts. When a Republican bombs an abortion clinic or blows up an fbi building should we assume it was a party wide conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Where is it pointed out this man is a Communist or even Anti-Trump? Infowars is pushing fake news right now.

I think if you look at the man's past history as others have pointed out.

What other's have pointed this out? And what is so concerning about his past history?

Also how are these labels even NECESSARY to the story at large?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

His twitter account is referenced as being full of anti-Trump and Communist rhetoric. Having looked at it briefly, one could make a pretty solid argument that it is indeed full of those things. And he's a racist.

He believes in taking everything from the rich. He believes white people are to blame for pretty much everything. The violence in Chicago is the white man's plan (including Trump, somehow?) to "ethnically cleanse" Chicago. Hillary Clinton is a war criminal.

So on and so forth.

He's an equal opportunity hater.

His twitter feed is....interesting.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So why did you say he was a Communist? for enlighted people, they sure know nothing about actually communist, they are just spooks using ignorance

Ok, so saying he is not Liberal, and attacking Liberals, Democrats, and Neocons makes him a communist? if he is claiming (alluding) to being a Marxist (and at this point judging by his other Tweets it seems he uses hyperbolic-rhetoric) is a theory on a transition into a communist society, but not "communism"
edit on 3-3-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That doesn't sound like communism at all.

Stealing money, racism, and anticapitalism does not equate to communism.

If he wanted everyone to have the same money we start to get somewhere but he seems like an authoritarian anarchist to me ...

Not saying anarchism and authoritarianism go hand in hand or make sense together. Just the guy is nuts.
edit on 3-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It seems that he isn't Pro- Trump.
Media Fact Watch

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This is true. These 8 cases out of a hundred or so were by a racist nut. Probably like the other 99 or so cases.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Where is it pointed out this man is a Communist or even Anti-Trump? Infowars is pushing fake news right now.

I think if you look at the man's past history as others have pointed out.

What other's have pointed this out? And what is so concerning about his past history?

Also how are these labels even NECESSARY to the story at large?

The lefty labels are so that people do not mistake this for some "alt right" guy. I mean we know 99% of these cases are committed by leftist's but for some reason old whitey gets blamed.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

8 out of more than 100 isn't 99 percent of the time.

Plenty of alt right stuff going along side by side with the alternative left.

This guy doesn't fit into a lefty label either.

link   

Anti- Trump commie, really? I know it is the title of the Info wars article. You should pick another source. It makes the OP clickbaitey too then.

link   

Right, because the Nazis were Leftest and the Alt-Right is really the Radical Left, and all those "White" terrorist attacks and threats are "fake News" and they must be communist

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The guy is definitely nuts. He hates everybody and everything.

And I'll point out that communism in practice very rarely looks or sounds like communism in theory or on paper.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Can you make a flow chart for that. I think it's accurate but I am still confused who I am supposed to blame, hate, or enrage.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That would be because of two things.

One communism was supposed to come out of ultra capitalism when wealth was ultra consolidated. Workers would have less wealth but all the skills and could start producing without the employers like a french revolution. Instead it was tried in peasant states.

Two having a mandatory authoritarian government for a transition period is ludicrous and short cited.

Think I will stick with John Locke and Jefferson

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I like 'em.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I like 'em.

It always amazes me when people want to give more power to a central gov.

An anarchistic barter state sure as long as it has a militia.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The Left is unhinged, I'm anticipating the arrest of some paid Antifa type group in the desecration of the Jewish cemeteries, it's just a matter of time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join