It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory on Predictions & Prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I theorize and believe that each prophet's predictions or prophecies holds a differen't scenerio of the future for mankind. I believe that we as a whole, or at most the majority, have a choice to choose which future we want.

As far as I know right now, i don't know why we should care about the outcome of the future, I mean we should be worrying about the present, not the future, we should become aware of our surrounding, analyze, indentify the problems and fix it, if we want a positive future that is.

Yet there is limitation to capability of human, so there so much we can do as an individual, much less as a whole.But, then there's a belief that i like to believe, though I'm entirely unsure if it is real or not, but i tend to like the belief:

We are in a time of transitional awareness, it mean that we(people) are slowly becoming aware of the extent of human capabilities and that we shall unlock hidden and past knowledge and abilities.

This is maybe why I like to believe that civilization is going to end. But, when i mean end, i mean it going to shift to a new level, maybe a golden age or so. I end of the evil and bad, and the beginning of the good.

The definiton of civilization is an advanced level of development in society that is marked by complex social and political organization, and material, scientific, and artistic progress. When i mean by shift, i mean that everything we believe in or presume is going to change, as we advance in something new.

//edit - my apologies if its in the wrong forum section or whatever, be glad to move it, thanks for telling me Lady-V

[edit on 31-1-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think this may be in the wrong forum...not sure though, Interesting reagrdless.

join