It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State (ISIS) terror handbook reveals jihadis being taught to eat their enemies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Ohh for #s sake this # again....

Nice little anti Islamic link there ...

Once again BS ! Anti Islamic BS !been fighting it for years in ATS.

Mufa'khathat is referred to in English as "thighing."  It involves a man rubbing himself against a pre-pubescent girls thighs as opposed to entering her.  This is not a permissible act in Islam.  There were several fabricated hadith and fabricated quotes from Khomeni (from a book that doesn't even exist) that were made to make it seem as though this practice was both approved of by Islam and practiced by the Prophet himself.  There are many sites out there that address these fabrications.

Google is your friend dude.

Non bias then.

From an Islamic forum : HERE

Scroll down a bit and you will find volume 1,2,3,4 in PDF in Arabic and English translation,

Volume 3 page 229 deals with sex

I can`t copy and paste it because its in PDF but I`ll write the start of it..

Problem # 12: Intercourse with a woman is not allowed unless she attains the age of 9 years, regardless of whether the marriage is permanent or temporary, There is however no objection to other enjoyments like touching lasciviously, hugging and rubbing the thighs even with a suckling infant.

More to read by following the link above.

Islamic Pedophilia THIGHING of children, even infants Approved by Muslim

At least the Lady above is outraged and speaking out about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

originally posted by: Kapusta

Ohh for #s sake this # again....

Nice little anti Islamic link there ...

Once again BS ! Anti Islamic BS !been fighting it for years in ATS.

Mufa'khathat is referred to in English as "thighing."  It involves a man rubbing himself against a pre-pubescent girls thighs as opposed to entering her.  This is not a permissible act in Islam.  There were several fabricated hadith and fabricated quotes from Khomeni (from a book that doesn't even exist) that were made to make it seem as though this practice was both approved of by Islam and practiced by the Prophet himself.  There are many sites out there that address these fabrications.

Google is your friend dude.

Non bias then.

From an Islamic forum : HERE

Scroll down a bit and you will find volume 1,2,3,4 in PDF in Arabic and English translation,

Volume 3 page 229 deals with sex

I can`t copy and paste it because its in PDF but I`ll write the start of it..

Problem # 12: Intercourse with a woman is not allowed unless she attains the age of 9 years, regardless of whether the marriage is permanent or temporary, There is however no objection to other enjoyments like touching lasciviously, hugging and rubbing the thighs even with a suckling infant.

More to read by following the link above.

Islamic Pedophilia THIGHING of children, even infants Approved by Muslim

At least the Lady above is outraged and speaking out about it.

Again...#posting. That link you provided was from a SHIA forum. SHIA also cut them selfs with knives and do allot of other wonky crap. What they pratice is not from the Quran and Sunna. Meaning its not from authentic Islam. Simply putt is it not permissible to have SEX with children. And no Muhammad did not have sex with children..Is youngest wife was 16 and during that time it was common for older men to take younger wives just like it was a common pratice in the US only 120 years ago. Do you even know what your posting ? Or you just finding random crap to post ?

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Ohh boy...shall i post 20 fkn videos of thoes people being refuted ? And will you watch them?

I have seen all that crap before many times.
And its just that CRAP they take scriptire from the Quran and twist it to their own interpretation. This we call Bid'ah. It's a bunch of stawman crap!.

The guy in the first video doesn't understand his own religion yet he is somehow and Islamic scholar?

What these videos fail to do is separate cultural practices vs Islamic practices.

Example: these "blood fudes " or honor killings IS NOT AND ISLAMIC PRACTICE. this is a cultural practice that has been passed down by certian tribes in the east for 1000's of years. But people like the you and the guys in the video try to pass them down as an Islamic practice.
"Looks like a muslim ,must be a muslim" right? Ever heard of the term wolf in sheep's clothing ?

Do you see honor killings in Muslim country's that non tribal ? No you don't.

Stop # posting. You arnt going to convince me with your crap or other people who know better on this forum.

If you really want to get into it lets post scripture. I'll be happy to take you.

Pack a lunch boyo.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Right from the person that was going off bragging you have been fighting it for years and complained it was a biased link saying it was BS.

Then gives a quote that says the book doesn`t even exist . With NO link to that quote.

And don`t try and refute again about what is even confirmed by your own sources, regarding Mohamed and his child bride Aisha.

This is from your own top sources that the sex addicted sicko got with her when she was still playing on swings and playing with dolls. At the age of 6 consummated at 9. To deny any of the video`s is either YOU totally ignorant of your books and sources or your flat out lying, Taqiyya.

Wives of Muhammad: Aisha bint Abi Bakr

Its also argued that Aisha was younger than 6 and younger than 9 in other video`s because they used the lunar calendar rather than the solar calendar, which would make her approx. 51/2 and 8. But for the sake of argument I`ll just go with 6 years and 9 at consummation.

Mohammed was a pedophile sex addicted murdering thieving egomaniac warmonger who was possessed by Satan himself.

Someone who makes all Muslims bow down 5 times a day to a black stone a pagan idol, that was the only idol left to worship of the original pagans in Mecca after even the pagan people where he grew up wanted to kill him, so as a "refugee went to Medina with a small group that followed him a place of 3 Jewish tribes, by the end of his stay he slaughtered all the Jews of the last tribe left and took their wives. He then went back and slaughtered the pagans in Mecca destroyed all their idols except one, which is now framed like a woman's vagina that Muslims caress and kiss, who are made to believe by walking around it, it sucks out your sins. Sheeez.

I think you should be smart enough to see through this Mohamad rubbish Kapusta. Do as your own book says and refer back to the people of the book (Bible and Gospel )

All those video`s I posted regarding Islam on the previous page are using top Islamic sources.

Your totally deceived Kapusta by Mohammad sorry to say my friend, but by your book you can`t be a friend of a Christian or Jew.

If you can post up video`s that refute your own books and all those topic`s, sure love to see them all, start searchin.

Ever heard of the term wolf in sheep's clothing ?

Coarse I have and your using it wrong which is a Biblical warning not a Quranic verse, ( so please don`t confuse the topics ) about people exactly such as Mohamad in days to come, which was written 600 years before Mohamad existed. Thanks for making this point clear....

Matthew 7:15King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
www.biblegateway.com...

and more importantly on what Mohamad taught was a lie, which ends the argument full stop...

1 John 2:21-23King James Version (KJV)
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

www.biblegateway.com... John+2:21-23&version=KJV

Then Mohamad comes along 600 years later and says its all a lie, good grief.

The guy in the first video doesn't understand his own religion yet he is somehow and Islamic scholar?

First prove he doesn`t understand his own religion, rather than an empty statement, then try and refute your own sources he is reading from.

Do you see honor killings in Muslim country's that non tribal ? No you don't.

Stop # posting. You arnt going to convince me with your crap or other people who know better on this forum.

What's the punishment for apostasy in Islam from your own books first, with links and quotes and examples of evidence of appostacy and Honor killings. Then move onto all the information in those video`s read from your own sources. There is also plenty more to come.

I`m glad your willing to go the long haul and discuss and attempt to refute your own sources with all these issues Kapusta.

edit on 3-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

There are plenty of Islamic scholars & Imams who don't understand their own religion....because its been perverted throughout the centuries by so many....bit like the King James Bible

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Riiiiiiiiight

So....getting back to the topic at hand....
you know the article linked in the OP is absolute and complete BS, right?
You can easily do a reverse google image search to find out none of them have anything at all to do with ISIS eating people.
Heck, most of them have anything to do with cannibalism at all.

So....congratulations on being ignorant bigots, I guess? "OOOOH! LOOK I WAS PROVEN RIGHT! LOOK AT THE OUTRAGEOUS THINGS THAT THESE EVIL MUZZIES ARE DOING! THEY'RE SO BAAAAAAAD!"

The most hilarious part is that the same people are accusing muslims of being liars when they're called out on their BS.
edit on 20-3-2017 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join