It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State (ISIS) terror handbook reveals jihadis being taught to eat their enemies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

How about a little less hysteria. It is a very sad fact that starving people will eat any food available. SO the only new thing is the religious argument which like all book-based religions is just bull as all holy books are written by MAN.

I remember that there is a prion that exists in some human brains that gives the human equivalent of mad cow disease.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lulzaroonie

Can you trust a site called barenakedislam that is already skewed against hating Islam?

It's not about being a liberal, it's about using your brain. Question everything.

Then follow your own words and question everything, if you do your going to be in for a massive surprise with all things concerning Islam.

Not sure if we can go off topic of just cannibalism but I`m willing, if the op is ok etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Assume what you like, I have followed all of these links from the beginning of this thread lol. I am backing out of this conversation now because I recognise that however much reading and watching of dead bodies you want me to do, I'm still not going to see your point of view, and you're not going to see mine.

I leave you to your little echo chamber, to keep reading your skewed sources, and wallowing in your one-sided world where there is no room for ambiguity. If you're only looking for reasons to dislike something, you'll never see the good in anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lulzaroonie

Assume what you like, I have followed all of these links from the beginning of this thread lol. I am backing out of this conversation now because I recognise that however much reading and watching of dead bodies you want me to do, I'm still not going to see your point of view, and you're not going to see mine.

I leave you to your little echo chamber, to keep reading your skewed sources, and wallowing in your one-sided world where there is no room for ambiguity. If you're only looking for reasons to dislike something, you'll never see the good in anything.

Translation- I refuse to be proven wrong and wish to stick my head back in the sand.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Have to agree with lulzaroonie as regards the source .... the daily star is a rag where the only reading of any substance is found on the problem page ...

And Wether this is true or not it does sound like propaganda. .. it keeps Isis and jihadis at the front of our minds ..... keeps us all from what we should be thinking about

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

Translation- I refuse to be proven wrong and wish to stick my head back in the sand.

Translation - you have proven me correct that even while stating fact and intention, you'll still continue to attack and shout someone who isn't willing to waste their time listening to you spout the same old demonisations. Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lulzaroonie

This was your first words in the thread..

Look at your sources. CHECK your sources. You realise this is a post by the Daily Star, British "tabloid" who often run sensational and false stories?

Or is fact and source checking only for liberals who have a reading age of over 14?

I have supplied you with sources that confirm these allegations you shout are tabloid while demeaning people,

I haven`t shouted at you, your the one doing that.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I just have two words for this...Sick & Evil!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This story has been circulating for about a week now. As none of the sources are counted as reliable and truthful, I've contacted Quilliam and asked for clarification

Will let you know what they reply

Its not hard to research and ascertain the truth when things are in doubt, to back up your assertions so let's hear it from the horses mouth so to speak

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So many times I see posts on ATS from British tabloids, the Star, the daily express, the daily mail.
They are fake news outlets. They make stuff up all the time. Please think before posting this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

Which is why I've contacted the think tank Quilliam directly. Will wait and see if they respond since its supposedly their discovery the media is covering

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

In all seriousness, war-time cannibalism is nothing new. In fact many warring factions ate their captured foes, or victims. Nothing new here except the justification of it by the imams.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
When you consider the fact they don't think of non mu slums human it makes all kinds of sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The aztec and maya people had human sacrifices and ate parts of them to absorb their power. Btw is eating human flesh not a serious healh issue? I hope they all get sick and problem solved. Just thinking out loud here but could someone be inclined to take advantage of there behavior and poison the "food" supply? Daesh does horrible things to people on a daily basis. I guess cannibalism isn't a so far fetched conclusion. Eradicaste this vermin please.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I just went to Walid Shobat`s site again to see if those video`s still exist that I saw a year or so ago and yes they are still there.

As I won`t directly link to them, if anyone has gone there and couldn`t find them you can U2U me if you see that I`m online and I will direct you to them.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

So your intent was to post a video that came out a year ago to support this story that has just come out about this handbook...

See the problem?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

From my first post..

I have seen two video`s on Walid Shoebat`s site that confirm human slaughterhouse`s in Syria, with humans hung upside down heads removed and the blood draining into a drain their heads were lined up against the wall in a white tiled room, the next video was the butchering table with limbs arms and legs etc etc, from a few years ago.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yeah, you clearly don't. Never mind, I was just checking...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

While your bitching and moaning about a handbook, I`m giving actual links to the top Islamic University in Cairo and actually video of human slaughterhouses.

So run away again.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

Go to Walid Shoebat`s site search around for the video`s that are proof and see for yourself, not pictures videos, also check the links I provided above your post.

He WONT, Libs HAAAATE evidence.
That's the same reason why no liberal, EVER, has EVER read the Quran, because the Quran says EXACTLY what Muslims believe. ALL Muslims.

And guess what, it's NOT peace, love and unity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join