It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens China In New Video Showing Chinese Jihadists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well ISIS has pissed off pretty much everyone now as they have threatened a terrorist war on China.. This is mostly due to the Uighurs which are a Turkic ethnic Muslim group in western China.. China has not been nice to them and according to China they have not been nice country men.
China may do a Tibet purge on the whole bunch for they (China) do not always play nice by international standards IMO. ISIS has just started something I would bet that China will finish.

www.vocativ.com...

In one scene, a militant addresses the camera before carrying out an execution, saying “you Chinese people who don’t understand the language of the people, we the soldiers of the Caliphate will come to you to teach you the language of weapons, to spill rivers of blood as revenge against the oppressors.” The man then turns to the victim, who is wearing an orange jumpsuit and is hanging upside down from the ceiling, and slits his throat while a young boy looks on from the side.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

China may do a Tibet purge on the whole bunch for they (China) do not always play nice by international standards IMO. ISIS has just started something I would bet that China will finish.

No country plays by international standards when it comes to war... People should stop being so blinkered and naive.

Let us hope that China reacts to this threat and just gets down to the nitty gritty of what the rest of the world have put to one side for way too long.

Go for it China... and your allies too...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
China will throw bodies at the ISIS bodies till ISIS runs out of bodies.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Didn't know ISIS was that stupid, there you go.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
A little present day history youtu.be...

A little more bigger history and current things going on in China
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

ISIS?
You mean the same militants that took Libya and butchered Gadaffi?
You mean the same militants that terrorized norther Iraq and walked into Syria?
You mean the same militants that massacred Syria and destroyed its cities?
Or are you talking about the ISIS the TV talks about.. the uncontrollable militants whom are armed to the teeth, well funded, well taught and in no way connected to the State Department who's very goals were the death of Gaddafi, the terrorizing of Iraq and the destruction of Syria

I'm so freakin confused!
edit on 1/3/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

ISIS?
You mean the same militants that took Libya and butchered Gadaffi?
You mean the same militants that terrorized norther Iraq and walked into Syria?
You mean the same militants that massacred Syria and destroyed its cities?
Or are you talking about the ISIS the TV talks about.. the uncontrollable militants whom are armed to the teeth, well funded, well taught and in no way connected to the State Departments who's very goals were the death of Gaddafi, the terrorizing of Iraq and the destruction of Israel

I'm so freakin confused!

Actually you bring up a few good points since China is on our ugly list at present.. A little cash and a few arms smuggled in blended with the Muslim faith ... sounds like a recipe for instability.. Problem is China will salt the earth with bodies after they take their valuable organs if it even looks like it may get out of hand IMO.... and the west may not hear a thing about it until it is almost over.. other than "look at all the transplant livers that are available now."

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

lol yeah it has been confusing, at least now with the new US Administration it sounds as if its going to be cut and dry.

These guys in China might get pushed to Northern Iraq and Syria as a place of retreat and respite only to be flatten by the US which is to come.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sounds like a perfect time for the Chinese people to en masse adopt PC doctrine and appropriate ISIS's culture of ruthless barbarism. They already have the PC folks brand of total censorship firmly in place. They're almost to the promised land of 72 virgins!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They're almost to the promised land of 72 virgins!

My first thought is always, "What are the Muslim women getting out of the deal ?" I guess they do not count in the hereafter for I always hear about the guys reward but it seems like not much is said about the women. ?.. There must be something, some crumb of happiness in the after life... or why put up with the restrictions of the religious B.S. ?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I knew the Islamic State were suicidal, but I had no idea they were this stupid.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They're almost to the promised land of 72 virgins!

My first thought is always, "What are the Muslim women getting out of the deal ?" I guess they do not count in the hereafter for I always hear about the guys reward but it seems like not much is said about the women. ?.. There must be something, some crumb of happiness in the after life... or why put up with the restrictions of the religious B.S. ?

Interesting. I guess I'm a sexist on top of being a bastard for merely challenging Islam's "72 Virgins" pipedream without contemplating the endgame of women in that whole delusion.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Chinese jihadist? What a strange combination... Guess no one is safe

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

When they don't put up with the BS they are raped, beaten, disfigured, tortured and or Killed.

They have to deal with those punishments daily anyways. The Muslim religion ISIS extremists follow is designed to entice and entrap Male believers. It gives them everything they desire and tells them it's okay as long as they are faithful to Allah. They can rape and kill anyone who is not a believer. There are excuses even against those who are believers for instance. If a man's daughter is in public with out a male family member they are at fault for any ill will that comes their way. Abduction, rape, murder, assault. This will be blamed on the female victim for putting herself in harms way.

True Islam forbids this. The poisoned, twisted version used by extremist in fact promotes this. Do not paint All Muslim's with the same brush. Do not pass judgment on all of Islam for this bastardized version. It would be the same as saying all Christians subscribe to the same beliefs as the Westboro baptist church or KKK.

It's unfortunate but some evil has managed to penetrate and embed itself among many faiths... We have on our hands the holiest of wars. A war which Religion must take a look at itself and shake off the mud. No man except for a Muslim man can put an end to ISIS. The same as no man but a christian can chase out the KKK, or put an end to the extreme repressive nature of the westboro group.

Tricky situation.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

When they don't put up with the BS they are raped, beaten, disfigured, tortured and or Killed.

They have to deal with those punishments daily anyways. The Muslim religion ISIS extremists follow is designed to entice and entrap Male believers. It gives them everything they desire and tells them it's okay as long as they are faithful to Allah. They can rape and kill anyone who is not a believer. There are excuses even against those who are believers for instance. If a man's daughter is in public with out a male family member they are at fault for any ill will that comes their way. Abduction, rape, murder, assault. This will be blamed on the female victim for putting herself in harms way.

True Islam forbids this. The poisoned, twisted version used by extremist in fact promotes this. Do not paint All Muslim's with the same brush. Do not pass judgment on all of Islam for this bastardized version. It would be the same as saying all Christians subscribe to the same beliefs as the Westboro baptist church or KKK.

It's unfortunate but some evil has managed to penetrate and embed itself among many faiths... We have on our hands the holiest of wars. A war which Religion must take a look at itself and shake off the mud. No man except for a Muslim man can put an end to ISIS. The same as no man but a christian can chase out the KKK, or put an end to the extreme repressive nature of the westboro group.

Tricky situation.

While I agree to a large extent.... it is not just ISIS that does those things to Muslim women nor is it just ISIS raping girls before they reach puberty and calling it some form of marriage. Six, eight, whatever year old girls used for sexual gratification by older men IMO is pretty darn sick no matter what you call it.... But But But it is their culture...Damn their culture as far as I am concerned.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Upon further investigation I don't think China has much to worry about.

Look at this Chinese terrorist for example:

This Jihadist looks like he's old enough to remember the First Crusade...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Actually it is the young who are fighting... By some reports 1400 died for their efforts...
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

They were brought into this world and grew up with this doctrine. To most of them its natural and the only way. Like those poor kids being brainwashed by isis, of course theyll all be terrorist scumbags once adults, but theyre also victims of those beliefs being shoved into their brain as soon as theyre able to talk.

Note, im talking about extremists amd islamists, not muslims.

new topics

top topics

join