It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oceanus Procellarum (Ocean of Storms) Alien Base or Elite Holiday Camp?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The Oveanus Procellarum is the largest Mare (Sea) on the moon and its western edge is jamb packed full of anomolous objects.

Is this place within mans capability? If no then who?

youtu.be...
edit on 28-2-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The YouTube video isn't working, and I just see a picture of craters on the moon. Care to point out some of these "anomalous objects"?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I fixed the video now.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

I took a screenshot of that point in the video that matches with your picture and only see the 8?
imgur.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodxRayne

Sadly that video has been meddled with by the obsfacators at NASA. But fear not I have an unreleased version which even has ufo's following KAGUYA, but l am not allowed to promote my own videos because it is against the rules *sighs*

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover

I fixed the video now.

Still not seeing anything. No castles, no spaghetti...Just craters. Like the ones making up your figure eight.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Not a problem.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
How about...........

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The obvious answer to the question posed in the title of the OP's post is: "Neither". But I doubt he would agree.

If it is a battle of wits that the OP is after then he should know that I make it a point of principle to never engage with an unarmed man.

Therefore, I'll say good day to you.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
The obvious answer to the question posed in the title of the OP's post is: "Neither". But I doubt he would agree.

If it is a battle of wits that the OP is after then he should know that I make it a point of principle to never engage with an unarmed man.

Therefore, I'll say good day to you.

You gotta love the English language.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So we are looking at this area here, the Oceanus Procellarum:

The Figure 8:

Your "Black Castle":

Where? Not seeing any castle....of course the area view is over 20 miles wide.

Next is your "Spaghetti Junction":

Oookay. Not seeing it.

"Trump's Cup Holder" ??

"Jrod's Twizzle Stick":

Not seeing it.

Can you show us these things without destroying the image in your paint shop program like you've done?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Lcrock images look like! something from the 1850's, did your grandfather take those pictures while listening to his masters voice on a coal powered gramaphone while grandma played the spoons or what?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Try this one

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So, all you have are insults? No actual discussion?

You are aware that ATS is a forum for discussion, yes?

Not your personal blog?

The images give us a higher resolution and closer view of the areas of interest that you pointed out in your much smaller resolution, zoomed out, video frame grab image that you have completely destroyed in a paint shop program by introducing artifacts through heavy manipulation of the image data.

Now, do you have anything to add to the discussion, or are you here to troll your own thread?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I already posted an image of that area.....and one not manipulated by you.

Care to discuss?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

I was only joking.

Nasa are very good at hiding things now. They are dab hands at it. I dont believe a word they say and think all of their images are faked to hide the truth from us. You dont have to take anyones word for it. The fact I can screen grab that image and do nothing other than reduce brightnes and tweek contrast and see glass and twizzle sticks makes me suspicious I did not do anything fancy with the image, try it for yourself you'd see what I am on about. Its too easy.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yes

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

KAGUYA was Japan's probe, not NASA's, and you've yet to prove that NASA has made Japan do anything (this is not the Skunk Works forum, you actually have to provide proof here in this forum).

But, if everyone is faking it, then why bother to use actual images of the Moon?

At the time of KAGUYA, CGI was more than good enough to make a completely fake landscape of the moon that is completely accurate and realistic looking. Doing that, there would be nothing for you or anyone else to "find" by using image manipulation in a paint shop program.

The video was not streamed in real time. If you want to keep something secret, you don't put it out there for people to see.

You give them something that's completely fake instead.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You're not one of those guys he believes Ken Johnston, Donna Hare, and Clark McClelland are telling us the secret truth, are you?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Something is dodgy with it all imo.

There are too many images showing strange things to call them artifacts of image software.

You can screen grab and use your monitors controls for brightness and contrast and get the same result?

Why is that? All those strange hexagonal structures etc in old apollo images.

To write it off is criminal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join