It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to abductees (ET-related)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've had two memories but this latest I am sure really did happen, but I would like to know if any other abductee or et-experiencer have experienced this too.

Fully nude showers either when you get there or when you are about to get back home. ?

I became aware while I was standing taking a shower, it was a one person shower with a door, very small area. I remember feeling the water on me.
This is not like lucid dreaming since in lucid dreams you become aware you are dreaming. I became aware, semi-conscious, I was disoriented, didn't know where I was, didn't understand why I was taking a shower. I looked down at myself and noticed I was naked, which made me selfconscious, I opened the door and stepped out, saw a "man" 2-4 meters in front of me, I covered my breasts with one arm and the other hand to cover my privates.

I walk towards this man. He looks odd. He is just standing there, he has a white "labcoat" on. He stands sort of to the side so his right arm is facing me. I notice his eyes are big and oval, like really oval and big but not too big, and a small tiny nose. I remember several years ago seeing a little boy with the same facial feauteres. - my guess is hybrid.

Anyways, as I stood there nude and confused, he had this neutral but serious look on his face.
When I am in these semi states I always want to touch things so I can remember what it felt like. So I removed the hand I was covering my privates and with my thumb and index finger pinched his coat hand dragged my fingers down. Thinking, wow. I looked at him and he sort of looked down and up on me, with the same facial expression and then made eye contact with me. I became selfconsious again and took my hand to cover my privates again.

That part is all I remember.

So, does anyone (abductees) experienced showers while they have been taken?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

Strange Indeed. Great story though. Unfortunately I was never a selected individual for those abductions. I couldn't answer that.
edit on 28-2-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Be grateful for that!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'd prefer the opposite actually. I gave up on the idea it would never happen to me. I must not be special. No I do not fear the unknown. I wish I could leave this planet and never come back honestly.
edit on 28-2-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigEyes
I've had two memories but this latest I am sure really did happen, but I would like to know if any other abductee or et-experiencer have experienced this too.

Fully nude showers either when you get there or when you are about to get back home. ?

I became aware while I was standing taking a shower, it was a one person shower with a door, very small area. I remember feeling the water on me.
This is not like lucid dreaming since in lucid dreams you become aware you are dreaming. I became aware, semi-conscious, I was disoriented, didn't know where I was, didn't understand why I was taking a shower. I looked down at myself and noticed I was naked, which made me selfconscious, I opened the door and stepped out, saw a "man" 2-4 meters in front of me, I covered my breasts with one arm and the other hand to cover my privates.

I walk towards this man. He looks odd. He is just standing there, he has a white "labcoat" on. He stands sort of to the side so his right arm is facing me. I notice his eyes are big and oval, like really oval and big but not too big, and a small tiny nose. I remember several years ago seeing a little boy with the same facial feauteres. - my guess is hybrid.

Anyways, as I stood there nude and confused, he had this neutral but serious look on his face.
When I am in these semi states I always want to touch things so I can remember what it felt like. So I removed the hand I was covering my privates and with my thumb and index finger pinched his coat hand dragged my fingers down. Thinking, wow. I looked at him and he sort of looked down and up on me, with the same facial expression and then made eye contact with me. I became selfconsious again and took my hand to cover my privates again.

That part is all I remember.

So, does anyone (abductees) experienced showers while they have been taken?

I had a..... "dream" is the only reasonable thing I can call it. I was jabbed with so many needles, it hurt, i screamed, I was scared, cold, and naked on a metal table. When I woke up my arms were bruised and tender. When I awoke I took a shower because I felt so gross and just unnatural. But I can't recall taking a shower before waking up on the table, or after they sent me back home.

It sure felt like more than a nightmare and I've never had another like it.

Who knows. I didn't bother taking any pictures but as the months turn into years I really wish I had. Even then I'm sure someone would chalk it up to I slept weird, or something.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Are you sure it was water? You mentioned that you felt the water on you, but did you actually identify it as water? And, no, from the few short memories I recall, I was never in a shower stall-type situation or walking around naked. The only stall or liquid-filled tube-like stalls were the ones I recall seeing as life support systems for the hybrid feti.
edit on 02CST01America/Chicago04410128 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I remember being wet, and when I looked down and saw my feet I saw water running down in holes that were spread out all over the floor in the shower stall. My hair was wet and I can remember the feeling of water streaming down on me. It was fluid as water.
I've heard about what you are writing about but I've never seen that to my knowledge.
edit on 28-2-2017 by BigEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I had a very realistic "dream" that i was walking on my street with my phone in hand at about 3am.

I think i was sleep walking though.

Down the street i saw three 5 ft tall typical grey beings. I almost panicked, but they immediately sent me a thought that they are very sensitive to my feelings. I stopped myself, and then decided to wave at them. They waved at me together in unison.

Then there is a gap in the memory.

The next thing i remember i was facing to the left looking down at the fence. They were on the other side of the fence walking away. I looked down at my phone and looked up and asked "can i take a picture with one of you?"

The last one stopped and looked at me and got within 2 feet of my face. I could see its crystalline black eyes. It slowly shook its head and walked away.

Then the dream faded into blackness.

I woke up the next day. The following weeks i noticed some bizarre scars on the inside of my thighs and arms.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Don't be disturbed that your situation may have been unique. That does not mean it didn't happen.

You may want to find a book, probably used on Amazon, by the late Harvard psychiatrist John Mack. The title of the book was in part, Abductions. He wrote two books on UFO abductees and became convinced that the incidents happened, but as most of us, abductees, he didn't fully understand. In the book I cited, he did in-depth interviews with over forty abductees that included hypnosis with some.

Mack was given a bad time at Harvard because of his view. He tragically died in a freak accident in Belfast, Ireland, supposedly run over by a drunk driver.

Your user name of BigEyes is a bit startling to me as the only aspect that I recall about my two-hour plus hour loss was a big eye watching me. --And I can't explain that statement which is more about a feeling than something I saw.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Have you had any periods of missing time?
Haing many experiences of lost time is usually a indication of abduction.
What about ringing tones in your ears that come and go?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I have trouble with eye contact (holding eye contact for longer periods of time) due to they way some ET's do their "scanning" and enters ones mind.

I just can't stand it!

Oh, I've heard about Dr. Mack, I wish I knew about him when I was a lot younger, would have calmed me down some. But better late then never.

The shower I only remember one maybe two times, so it might not be that common. Just wanted to see if someone else might have experienced something similar.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Yes and Yes.

I am not in any doubt if I've had abductions or not, I have.
I've seen them, touched them, had bruises, cuts, communications, and so much more, my whole life.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The one thing I am quite sure of is that I gave my free and willing consent to participate in whatever was necessary to be done (50 years ago) and for me to be a willing participant, the cause must have been a worthy one (DNA collection, study and the preservation of all life on Earth is what I believe was the order of the day).

So BigEyes, do you recall the cause being explained to you and, if so, did you freely submit to the cause?

Interestingly, it appears abductions are on the decrease and it may be due to the increased toxic pollution altering our DNA as of late. It also appears that GenX and Millenials are suffering more colon, rectal cancer than any other preceding generations (perhaps this explains the anal probes?) - with cancer rates increasing more with the Millenials. Although the decrease in abductions can also be explained scientifically and mystically also without much evidence (see last link below).

www.kare11.com...

It also points to a strange moment for us humans, for how our understanding of our place in the universe has changed over the last 50 years. “We’ve become more materialistic, scientific, secular, and yet we are exactly the same human beings . . . with the same physiological and psychological makeup. Our brains are hard-wired to believe in something other than ourselves,” said Clarke. “People will carry on believing it because I think it’s just a natural part of what we are.”

On that point, some skeptics and some believers agree. There’s a long history of anomalous experiences attributed to angels, fairies, gods, and monsters — nonhuman contact experiences made to fit a cultural context. Those experiences point to something common in human consciousness. “We have had experiences throughout history that demonstrate that we are connected to something greater than ourselves,” Guiley said.

www.bostonglobe.com...
edit on 03CST08America/Chicago02980831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 03CST09America/Chicago00890931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I know why they are here, they've told me, there are many races, some work together, some don't - they are against each other.

I am not a willing participent when it comes to the smaller Grays - the robotic ones, the ones we most often hear about. I have made it very clear to them that I do not agree with any of which they are doing and those moments I've had control of myself I've made that clear. They think they are entitled to do what they do since we humans as a species are lower than them, they consider us... not worthy to care about.

Then there are others, I feel more at home with them, I sync with them.
edit on 1-3-2017 by BigEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Knowing myself well at this stage in life, I am very analytical and lean moreso towards science, so I would have willingly given myself over to experiments that I deemed worthy and beneficial for us and/or them.

However, my other artistic/creative/mystic side is subdued by me to a great extent. I have also had psychic episodes, lucid dreaming, out of body, empathic (physical and emotional), and remote viewing experiences that were in no way alien-related. Could it be thought then, that since I possess a mish mosh of traits that may be considered to be the human condition where experiments can be had aplenty, that I would be considered a good candidate for abduction/study?

As you, I know the difference between a psychic episode, an OBE and a lucid dream, and an alien abduction as there is no mistaking one experience for another.
edit on 03CST09America/Chicago02090931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
How do you connect this experience with "ET or UFO's"?

Its a serious question, the shower thing-- 'coming aware in the shower', has an alternative explanation that relates to my own childhood experience.

But I'm not mentioning that here, PM me (click on the 'little green man' in my avatar and "send message" in the drop down menu).

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You know.
I can't explain it more than that.
All real abductees just knows when it is ET-related.

It is the feeling when you're there, it is the confusion, it is the "being" who's there - you're never alone.

When you've had this happen to you your whole life, you get used to somethings and it becomes common knowledge for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Okay you know, except can't remember anything before waking up in the shower...

Question: What do you think the shower is about?
edit on 5-3-2017 by intrptr because: question:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yup, correct.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Question: What do you think the shower is about?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join