It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and the MSM Fake Intelligence War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It’s a shame most ATS members have fallen for the BS phony Trump versus the deep state, intelligence war gibberish.
What happen to the real astute observers of the clown and pony show the elite deep state puts on every 4 years for the sheep as they slowly indoctrinate them into a deep authoritarian state, through what amounts to a reality show.

This show is a pretension that Trump is fighting some secret hidden cabal in the intelligence community…Bull Sh__

Its all Fake!

The fact is Trump is a well-planned show and black psychological operation to do two things: Start a war in Iran and make the neocons and certain members of the MSM look good again in the eyes of the vast majority of the sheep: such as CNN, NYT, and other MSM outlets who have lost all credibility mainly through the Iraq war fiasco.

If you noticed Bush the neocon chief flunky, is showing his ugly face again in the media (when Obama was in he said and did nothing). This is a sure sign of the truth of my theory that Trump exists to rehabilitate the neocons. Also CNN and the NYT sales and viewership are way up since Trump has been on the scene. Indeed, compared to Trump CNN and other MSM outlets now look like valiant freedom fighters against this Hitleresque horror, in Donald Trump.

Trump has his deceived( lower middle class whites) and regular sheep following amongst the traditional blind, deaf and dumb conservative republicans who live, breathe and exist only to serve the one per centers and other millionaires and billionaires.

However, if you noticed many of the rat neocons who supported the Iraq war are very publicly against Trump as well as the traditional neo-liberal groups in the media such as CNN and the NYT, AS WELL SOME HIDDEN SECRET CABAL IN THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY.

That is the key: SECRET CABAL since no one can name this group which proves to me it’s all Fake

Talk about Fake News, we have a Fake War going on against Trump. Its a well designed sinister ploy.

And most are falling for it

edit on 28-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well-written OP - S & F

Can you explain why you believe Iran is the next "target" as opposed to any others (North Korea for example)?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You are writing out my biggest current fear..

Did I read this right that he is cutting social programs and putting all that 54 billion or whatever it is straight into the military?

That's a BAD sign.

@Famcore.

Iran and Syria are the last ones on the agenda for now. Already took out the ones without a western central bank and the ones who wanted to make a new money system based on gold in an African union type set up.

2006 the base commander I think it was but maybe deputy commander was briefing us and it came up that the Iraq war might end and would people get to see a tour of duty rather than sitting in some base in Alabama or whatever.. And he jokingly, but not really said Oh don't worry about it will be in Iran or Syria soon enough.

Syria isn't going so well, so there's hope..

but I remember a quote from a Trump interview.

"You think I'm not a hawk? I'm more hawkish than anyone." When asked about war.

eekk.

Oh and you can't really attack North Korea without almost ensuring the death of millions of people as US troops and South Koreans.. North Korea is no joke when it comes to conventional artillery and rocket troops. I honestly don't know what to do with North Korea, than hope somehow a good person takes over and they join the world economy in some way. Short of a miracle or a coup, I don't know.

you can't hit enough targets fast enough for the guns aimed at Seoul to not devastate the entire capitol of South Korea.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The fact is Trump is a well-planned show and black psychological operation to do two things: Start a war in Iran and make the neocons and certain members of the MSM look good again in the eyes of the vast majority of the sheep: such as CNN, NYT, and other MSM outlets who have lost all credibility mainly through the Iraq war fiasco.
It wasn't just the Iraq thing . The MSM have been doubling down on stupid sense the Benghazi Witch put a spell on them ...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

If you haven't figured out by now the Lamestream media agenda....go back to the sheeple and go BAH! BAH!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

If you haven't figured out by now the Lamestream media agenda....go back to the sheeple and go BAH! BAH!

what is it?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

you sound sheepish.

spit it out forest.

psy ops are not always simple like.. "you guys should do this" That's just a commercial.
I worked around these guys. You pretend one thing if people do not like you.. you pretend you want this thing.. and because they don't like you they make sure you don't get it.. And you don't want it lol..

How hard is reverse psychology to pull off?

IT's the easiest thing you can do, and the best part is the people on the news stations are already biased against Trump so they don't even have to know about the psy op..

I worked around those guys.

Saying "everyone should know now." is kindergarten level talking.. Should know what? You don't know anything if you can't spell it out.. It's your emotion if it's not data.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Well-written OP - S & F

Can you explain why you believe Iran is the next "target" as opposed to any others (North Korea for example)?

Very easy to explain...Iran is next on the list

They want a crazy to do it so after the carnage they can pick up the pieces

Trump will be used and discarded after this tragic war is over like Bush was

I hope I'm wrong

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

You are writing out my biggest current fear..

Did I read this right that he is cutting social programs and putting all that 54 billion or whatever it is straight into the military?

That's a BAD sign.

@Famcore.

Iran and Syria are the last ones on the agenda for now. Already took out the ones without a western central bank and the ones who wanted to make a new money system based on gold in an African union type set up.

2006 the base commander I think it was but maybe deputy commander was briefing us and it came up that the Iraq war might end and would people get to see a tour of duty rather than sitting in some base in Alabama or whatever.. And he jokingly, but not really said Oh don't worry about it will be in Iran or Syria soon enough.

Syria isn't going so well, so there's hope..

but I remember a quote from a Trump interview.

"You think I'm not a hawk? I'm more hawkish than anyone." When asked about war.

eekk.

Oh and you can't really attack North Korea without almost ensuring the death of millions of people as US troops and South Koreans.. North Korea is no joke when it comes to conventional artillery and rocket troops. I honestly don't know what to do with North Korea, than hope somehow a good person takes over and they join the world economy in some way. Short of a miracle or a coup, I don't know.

you can't hit enough targets fast enough for the guns aimed at Seoul to not devastate the entire capitol of South Korea.

The war against Iran will be started after some 911 type false flag.

Trump will then say he was right to raise the military budget as if he's some kind of strategic genius and not a sinister clown that he truly is.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

That gave me chills when I saw it. I think it came out before I was in the Army? I can't remember but I didn't see it until after my commanders said the same thing at Ft Benning Georgia in 06.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump will then say he was right to raise the military budget as if he's some kind of strategic genius and not a sinister clown that he truly is.

You see the future?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

You see the future?

No

the future sees me...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No

the future sees me...

I just think it's silly to talk in absolutes..

Obama couldn't topple ASSAD. That's just a for instance.

I don't like defeatist attitudes.

Besides everyone knows Iran is tens times too much harder to attack than Iraq is.. It's like Afghanistan but with actual teeth.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Trump may not even know the degree he is manipulated by master, and I mean master, black psychologists.

Do you people really think the CIA and these sinister intelligence agencies don’t have this mentally deranged man under a microscope?

Then you’ve been in a cave for the last few decades.

And that they can’t manipulate him like a puppet on a string.

Trump is a classic marionette

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Fits nicely with the fake truth movement: Alex Jones, David Icke, Bill Cooper, Bill Schnoebeln, Fritz Springmeier (not his real name), Texe Marrs, Jordan Maxwell, Alan Watts, etc. Basically anyone whose pride has been played with a negative use of the terminology "sheep(le)". Nicely steered towards becoming more and more goatlike as they think they've woken up to the so-called "elite", "NWO", "the Matrix" or "TPTB". Blissfully ignorant of the real important deceptions to be aware of.
Who really is the Ruler of the world?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Pilgrim society

The CFR

Trilateral commission

The Billderbergers

Jason society

The Zodiac Club
The Bohemian Grove Secret Society
Skull & Bones
Le Cercle
And many more...

Where does Trump fit in?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

However, if you noticed many of the rat neocons who supported the Iraq war are very publicly against Trump as well as the traditional neo-liberal groups in the media such as CNN and the NYT, AS WELL SOME HIDDEN SECRET CABAL IN THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY.

That is the key: SECRET CABAL since no one can name this group which proves to me it’s all Fake

I can give it a name!!!!
"the beast from the sea" the 7 heads are the 7 richest families, the 7 crowns are the 7 godfathers of those 7 families, the 10 horns are the worldwide 10 biggest secret services that form a pan global "conglomerate". Its one of the secret mafias inside the Intelligence Community.

new topics

top topics

join