It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 5 Reasons Why 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

IMHO, everyone's top 5 list has to include the fact that molten/melted steel was throughout the building including the basement's core columns.

The straw man argument is that "jet fuel cannot melt steel but it doesnt need to melt steel, just weaken it".

Ok, but thats not the Truth Movement's argument.

The Truth Movement is stating that MELTED/molten steel was present throughout the building and since, as NIST points out, jet fuel CANNOT melt steel, we know that THERE HAD TO BE SOMETHING ELSE PRESENT WHICH DID.

edit on 16-3-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Number 2 you can put to bed, you are taking it out of context and it has been debunked.

With that put to rest, focus on 1 other and try to debunk it rather than support it.

My suggestion would be number 3. how would the FBI know where every CCTV camera that captured the Pentagon attack is to take the recordings? I will put this out there, I would sell my CCTV to the press before I gave it to the FBI. So you have your own CCTV that the FBI would not know about, noone went to the press to get a few grand. Carry on anyway champ.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Is there any other sources in Sibel?

I've only just come across her today.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There isn't even a need for a top 5 reasons, or a need to call it a conspiracy. It's obvious that it was an inside job from every account and every evidence ever brought forth.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My top reason why 9/11 could never be an inside job:
Trump leak scandal.

Trump's admin leaks like a sieve and he hasn't done anything NEAR as disastrous or evil as murdering 3000 of its own citizens. Even IF all the worst claims about him are true. Trump's idiotic administration has literally closed the book for me on the 9/11 is an inside job angle.

What was cost of Trumps rats leaking info? imprisonment? Death? It's not close to the same thing. Your argument is a derivative of the no secret fallacy, the idea that secrets cant be cant be kept, it silly and not provable - we have no reason to believe. it. BTW inside job does not mean that a specific agency was directly involved, it means that at least one person inside was involved.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
My mom sat next to those so called terrorists at PDX airport, she said they came here to start a new life and live with family members in NY. This was a day before it happend. She came back home from San Fransisco a day later. We was watching national news until it got interupted by live news. Right away the media said it was a terrorist attack, never brought up a plane malfunction. Then 5 minutes later tv showed 2 middle eastern faces of the terrorist plane attack. My mom said it didnt add up because those men was going to a family dinner of their arrival in NY. A welcome home dinner and celebrate. My mom doesnt believe it was those men. I believe her. And we had a 65 inch tv I didnt see no 2nd explosion. That building was built to shield off any flying falling objects from the outside. The explosion started from the inside.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oops
edit on 5/4/2017 by Pilgrum because: Simple case of misreading

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dawn81 That building was built to shield off any flying falling objects from the outside. The explosion started from the inside.

Sadly, you've probably heard DeMartini saying that the buildings could take several hits, and think that this means they were impenetrable.

That's not what he says at all. He specifically says that the planes would poke holes in the façade, like poking holes in a window screen.

That means that he knows they would penetrate the exterior.

Or am I jumping to conclusions?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It is early yet in the Trump administration, there is still room for disaster. Why are you closing the option of an inside job so soon, or so easily? How can you compare the Trump administration to the Bush administration? Different times, different administrations, different viewpoints.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Trump leak scandal.

Trump's admin leaks like a sieve and he hasn't done anything NEAR as disastrous or evil as murdering 3000 of its own citizens. Even IF all the worst claims about him are true. Trump's idiotic administration has literally closed the book for me on the 9/11 is an inside job angle.

If the government is as corrupt as I think it is, then it is possible to keep 9/11 from the American citizens. If it was leaked out, there would be panic throughout our country and the government would have no power if everyone knew.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrookieMiller431

Trump leak scandal.

If the government is as corrupt as I think it is, then it is possible to keep 9/11 from the American citizens. If it was leaked out, there would be panic throughout our country and the government would have no power if everyone knew.

Fun fact: The government is made up of people just like you and I. They share the same beliefs, morals, and ethics. This includes all branches of government. There is no special level of government that only hires people looking to subvert the public. No, as was shown with Trump's Presidency when people in government do things that the public doesn't agree, there WILL be people working in the government who will speak up.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join