It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what we can do in the meantime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
first off im going to try to refer to the "aliens" as advanced ancient civilizations or cultures, i refuse to play the human game of us versus them its to primitive for me, cowardice has no place in this amazing understanding that intelligent life forms are visiting us or exist among us probably since the beginning of human time, whether theyre flesh and bone or invisible spirit beings or energy beings or robotic or interdimensional or a combination there of, its kinda hard to grasp but its pretty cool all the same, the people who deal with this subject matter for the u.s. govt are allowed to hide the truth behind the national security laws. i had hopes that tom delonge from the band blink 182 would get access and given facts and then tell the rest of us but unfortunately in my opinion hes being used for propaganda purposes, hes not been given facts hes been given their opinions on what they think the gods are up to which in essence is just human fears driven by ignorance and guilt, notice everything tom has said has always been known for those of us who follow the subject, nothing new whatsoever, by the way any information the govt releases belongs to the american people for free so if i were u i wouldnt pay for anything having to do with this subject matter unless u choose too, i personally would rather have a guy like stephen bassett to be allowed to be briefed and let him inform the rest of us because hes smart and doesnt seem to be scared of these advanced cultures, finally i believe these advanced cultures control the agenda and i think we will see them more often, in the meantime here are some thoughts about what we can do together to learn about these advanced cultures, i think we have the right to know the truth and become enlightened by it

1. other than the govt admitting the presence of these advanced cultures theres nothing they can say that matters so we should demand that they release videos, film, hi res photos, and transcripts that they have in their possession, they do show us satellite video once in awhile but it should be a more regular thing, show us the hi res photos of the moon structures and machines, show us the life forms and any meetings that may have occured, show their craft inside and out and give us demonstrations, give us word for word transcripts of communications with them so we can see for ourselves what they say and how they say it, i personally would love to see video of the different craft stored at s4 to see the outside and inside of these machines would be amazing, they could leak all these type of things on youtube and not everyone will accept it anyway

2. eyes to the sky day, lets do a world wide eyes to the sky day where we surveil the sky for a day, week, month, or the whole year why not with our video cameras to see if we can capture them, the best hi res cameras the better, good zoom, tripods, and since alot of their craft are invisible to our eyes infrared capability would be helpful, also places like mexico, brazil, britain, and other hot spots might have better luck capturing something but they seem to fly everywhere so just find a safe place outside and look around and share anything interesting

3. communicating with them might be possible but thats entirely up to individuals, a prayer to the gods is a communication of ones hopes whether verbally or meditatively and since weve learned some of these advanced cultures use telepathy which is a mind to mind communication they probably could pick up or sense your prayers, so express to them your hopes and concerns and see if or how they may respond, millions of people around the world pray all the time but i wonder if they know they might be praying to these advanced cultures?

4. expertise, the more u study the more u learn and expertise is developed also in which is the goal of any subject matter available by the way, so develop an expertise on subjects such as the craft, moon, mars, saturn, crop circles, best cases, govt documents etc. and share what youve learned and maybe make youtube channels for each subject matter collected in one place like heres all the best moon photos and videos at my moon channel or something like that

5. itd be nice if govts around the world release photos, videos, and documents to the citizens of the world and ufo groups, and youtube so we all can learn and grow together in this subject matter

so this all that i could think of at this point and so if anyone can add to these 5 points please do, maybe this can help us organize a little bit better so if the u.s. govt chooses to keep us in the dark then lets try to learn on our own no matter where this subject matter takes us, so beam me up er wait a minute maybe i shouldnt say that right now, anyway be repectfull to all posters u know the drill

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
WE are the aliens.

WE are the parasites.

WE do not come in peace.

The cycle has no end.

Nanu Nanu .

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

The moment I read about what Tom Delonge was doing and then read his AMA on here I knew that anything he would release would be worthless from a research perspective.

Great idea to work on animations with a different focus than we are used to, but the idea that the guitarist from Blink-182 has gained some top secret access/information from the darkest recesses of government and military is laughable
edit on 28/2/2017 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

I have been doing some thinking and "research" into the UFO phenomenon, specifically WW2 nazi tech, Operation Paperclip, Operation Highjump, and the premise of the "20 and back programs" and I have came to the conclusion that if these claims are indeed true, we will never know the full extent of it. Ever.

1. The workforce is indoctrinated from youth and very loyal to the cause. Upon return memory is wiped meaning any recall of it would be seen as delusional, which it may just be. They have limited access to earth.

2. The various fleets and operations all bow to the strongest force beyond earth who mastered this tech way before the US or any other country, the Aryan Nazis. According to reports from people involved in these programs (which has to be taken with a large helping of salt) the military side of their colonisation still acts as the SS once did and there is no way in hell they are telling Earth what is going on. They are interplanetary now and we are only used as a workforce (given the right genetics) and bought and sold between factions.

3. Governments of earth are not involved or in the equation whatsoever. They may have their own tech in progress and the extremely rich might know about some of the programs, but they are not the ones zipping around the solar system. It is decentralised shadow sectors with immense wealth and influence (earth is in 49 trillion public debt, let alone private) that ran these programs in secret since Operation paperclip and post war artifact gathering of what the nazi's were working on. Add 50 years of secrecy to the mix and extreme tech advancements and you have an offshoot of humanity so far removed from us that they are no longer controllable from earth.

4. The tech and science they use would shake up everything. We would be immortal, capable of teleportation, inter galactic travel, disease would be nil, limb regeneration, physical body augmentation, evidence of the soul, alternate dimensions, aliens, AI and all of the negative connotations all that tech would have. The reason they have this tech is because they don't have to answer to anyone and have gone down some dark paths to get there.

We protest and create uproar over Donald Trump making a travel ban, if people knew what is supposedly going on elsewhere in the solar system I think everyone would just spontaneously combust
To release this tech would open pandora's box, no one likes to open pandora's box. This is why tech is drip fed.

Conclusion. We will never know because they don't answer to us anymore. The hierarchy goes Earth < Secret Space Program (many different factions but none as advanced as the Aryans) < Aryan Nazi Space Program < Aliens whom they are working with. We won the war on earth but they won the space race. If a government did know about what was happening and did release it what would be the use. Everyone would have questions but no one would have the answers. The SSP / Aryans aren't going to send down an official for Q and A sessions, we are just their labour.

Anyway, this is all speculation but I do believe something is going on and if all of this is true we will never know the full extent. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Here's an experiment where you can prove the existence of alien life (or lack thereof)....

Draw a line across a sheet of paper, just a single line. Now, imagine this line has a length of 'infinity'. Then make a hash mark across the line you've drawn. It doesn't matter where you make the mark, just make one anywhere. The length of the line is important here, so don't lose track of it in what follows...

The first line you've drawn represents a scale of intelligence of life in the Universe. The hash mark across the line represents human intelligence here on Earth (on this timeline). Now because the line has a length of infinity, the hash mark you've drawn across the line is in the approximate middle of the line (trust me, it just is). We can now discard everything to the left of the hash mark; this would be all lesser developed intelligence. Now we focus on the right side of the line. Again, because the original line has a length of infinity, the line is still infinitely long. This means if there is intelligent life in the Universe then there must be infinitely more intelligent life out there (nearly anyway). These far more advanced civilizations would run the gamut from just slightly more intelligent to infinitely more intelligent (and everything in between).

We can now cut the right half of the line in half again. This time we can discard the side of the line to the right of the new hash mark. Any life to the right of this mark would be so far advanced beyond human life we probably wouldn't be able to comprehend its existence or even recognize it. So now we focus on the last remaining line segment. This is life which is more advanced than we are, but not so far advanced so as to exceed human comprehension. This is the ET we're looking for. This is the alien of legend and lore.

Now let's focus on our remaining line segment for a moment. We have an upper and lower boundary on this segment. Intelligent life at the right hand most end of this segment would be highly advanced, probably far more advanced than human life. This ET would have figured out how to deal with gravity, time, long distance space travel and all of the rest of the laws of physics. In other words, this is the ET we want to 'talk to'. There's about a 100% probability this ET would also be doing the same math. He too would be looking for other intelligence at some point.

Conclusion...ET doesn't exist, because if he did we'd know it, and not just in some shaky, blurry, photograph either.

No, he'd be double parked in the handicap spot directly in front of Starbucks in broad daylight getting a mocha latte and cussing out the barista because she won't take his glow in the dark credit card from 1st Bank of Krypton.

edit on 2/28/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Conclusion...ET doesn't exist, because if he did we'd know it, and not just in some shaky, blurry, photograph either.

Or Perhaps, Just maybe, you're a mushroom like the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Clever rejoinder!

Perhaps!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't know mate, the anticipation that something could or may be revealed in my life time is killing me,i want concrete so bad, and the latest news about our new mission to the moon.....

I feel another Challenger situation happening on take off.

Imagine these forums then.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 28-2-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Oops
edit on 28-2-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Here's an experiment where you can prove the existence of alien life (or lack thereof)....

Draw a line across a sheet of paper, just a single line. Now, imagine this line has a length of 'infinity'. Then make a hash mark across the line you've drawn. It doesn't matter where you make the mark, just make one anywhere. The length of the line is important here, so don't lose track of it in what follows...

The first line you've drawn represents a scale of intelligence of life in the Universe. The hash mark across the line represents human intelligence here on Earth (on this timeline). Now because the line has a length of infinity, the hash mark you've drawn across the line is in the approximate middle of the line (trust me, it just is). We can now discard everything to the left of the hash mark; this would be all lesser developed intelligence. Now we focus on the right side of the line. Again, because the original line has a length of infinity, the line is still infinitely long. This means if there is intelligent life in the Universe then there must be infinitely more intelligent life out there (nearly anyway). These far more advanced civilizations would run the gamut from just slightly more intelligent to infinitely more intelligent (and everything in between).

We can now cut the right half of the line in half again. This time we can discard the side of the line to the right of the new hash mark. Any life to the right of this mark would be so far advanced beyond human life we probably wouldn't be able to comprehend its existence or even recognize it. So now we focus on the last remaining line segment. This is life which is more advanced than we are, but not so far advanced so as to exceed human comprehension. This is the ET we're looking for. This is the alien of legend and lore.

Now let's focus on our remaining line segment for a moment. We have an upper and lower boundary on this segment. Intelligent life at the right hand most end of this segment would be highly advanced, probably far more advanced than human life. This ET would have figured out how to deal with gravity, time, long distance space travel and all of the rest of the laws of physics. In other words, this is the ET we want to 'talk to'. There's about a 100% probability this ET would also be doing the same math. He too would be looking for other intelligence at some point.

No, he'd be double parked in the handicap spot directly in front of Starbucks in broad daylight getting a mocha latte and cussing out the barista because she won't take his glow in the dark credit card from 1st Bank of Krypton.

Geez man, that's a bold statement. Question:

Would any advanced civilization have the desire or need to appear before earth's population in a blatant way knowing how violent and unpredictable our civilization is?

People have this basic idea that if E.T.'s have the capability to travel here, they should present themselves.

If you had the means to do so, would you travel to a foreign planet full of lesser evolved, homicidal creatures?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Is it really that surprising that we cannot pose a threat to them?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Also, infinity is a very large amount of space to get lost in. I struggle to make it to the other side of town and back in my new place, let alone to the ends of the universe

There could be millions of light years between "advanced races" - not an easy task to go greeting others across the universe with a pack of Hobnobs and a cup of tea in hand!
edit on 28/2/2017 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why do people assume the government knows everything?
I think the government are as clueless as the average UFO researcher, they remain silent on it because they know the UFO problem exists, but they don't want to admit that "We are clueless" to the public. In front of their population the government wants to appear in control, not clueless.

And ponder this: if ET's do come here from another star system, they probably won't be anything like us.
They might not be good or bad because they might not have any emotion whatsoever, and their motives would not be human.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You're making some broad assumptions, some of which may not be accurate. How would they know these things until they investigated them?

To your second question....Well, it depends on where I am along the intelligence scale I referred to earlier. Remember, the line has infinite possibilities. So, while at my most advanced I may not wish to travel to investigate another life form, but in a lesser state of development I might, to see what I might be able to glean from it. This is the same reason humans wish to do the same. Intelligent life has this one thing in common...natural curiosity. But, like the proverbial cat, sometimes it works out and other times not so much.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

We can now cut the right half of the line in half again. This time we can discard the side of the line to the right of the new hash mark. Any life to the right of this mark would be so far advanced beyond human life we probably wouldn't be able to comprehend its existence or even recognize it.

Also life this advanced would have nothing to gain by interacting with us. Not even entertainment.

They'd leave us alone.

So now we focus on the last remaining line segment. This is life which is more advanced than we are, but not so far advanced so as to exceed human comprehension. This is the ET we're looking for. This is the alien of legend and lore.

Tell that to the Aztecs.

What about alien life form that just barely got FTL travel? If they just barely got it, that's when we're most likely to meet them, because that's when they set sail for "the new world" (worlds) . They'll go everywhere they can as fast as they can.

200 years later, they'll be bored of it. The liberals in their community will be decrying how badly they messed up the cultures on the planets they conquered/colonized/did-other-stuff-to.

But another thing to remember about the Aztecs is that when Cortez went to conquer them, he only brought 500 men.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
correct, we as a race don't mean squat to an alien race. They wouldn't be bothering with us if it wasn't for what we are doing. Except those who are here for their own agenda, and yes We are the parasites.

I hope that they'd make themselves officially known during my lifetime, I doubt it though.

top topics

join