It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help I'm ranting, Rant with me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
don't be a wuss, wake up and smell the roses, coffee, or whatever the # ever you feel like ranting. I think people need to rant, so f'ing rant!
Thank you.

What is reality, have you ever ranted before, i mean, really ranted? then f'ing rant!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

Rant rant rant.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

that wasnt a real rant - shall i bring you the cheese board ?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
My tree fel on my letter box, it was a nice tree, it was a serviceable letterbox.
The council won't pay to fix my letterbox

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I can't rant.. nothing really pisses me off..

I just kind of giggle to myself.

Smile and wink at the universe like you fickle bitch lol..

Even right now I have something I should rant about but it just doesn't even phase me. I think my ex broke my brain.

I don't know how it works over there but why would the council be responsible for fixing your letterbox?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Not a rant , but how do chickens lay curried eggs , would that not burn a bit .

On topic , how the hell does a cardiac unit not link up with the rest of the hospital. Im sorry sir but we dont have a booking for you .

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I can't rant.. nothing really pisses me off..

I just kind of giggle to myself.

Smile and wink at the universe like you fickle bitch lol..

Even right now I have something I should rant about but it just doesn't even phase me. I think my ex broke my brain.

I don't know how it works over there but why would the council be responsible for fixing your letterbox?

Yeah them broken brains, or is it them broken ex's

Truthfully I don't know how it works either over here and the letter box was pretty crappy anyway
Didn't have anything to rant about really but just thought I would add something to the thread
I have a good job, earn good money, don't really have anything to spend it on. can buy hundreds of letterboxes if I want

But it was their tree and their tree fell on my letterbox.

Anyway, rant over

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This will be my last first rant and it pisses me off.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Be Happy lah

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

if it was "your" tree why should the council pay to fix up your letterbox? Sense of entitlement?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

oh I see you provided clarity - go get them to pay for it!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
most of you are lucky, i got to the point beyond ranting, where when anything bad happens to me i just go "makes perfect sense" and wait to go home where it's mostly safe...mostly.

But one day i will rise and then oh yes, i will rant with thee!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I want to rant about so many people ranting.......PAY ATTENTION! Either speak up.. ..or SHUT UP!

RANTING OVER! )I feel better now.. .....

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

if it was "your" tree why should the council pay to fix up your letterbox? Sense of entitlement?

Valid point but
It was the councils tree not mine. It was on the verge, council property. I did say my tree but really it was on their verge so not mine really, just felt like mine

The truth is I was ranting for fun, it was not malice and it's only a crappy letterbox anyway.
I can afford a new one, it was just in jest

But it is a true story and I thought their tree, they should pay for the letterbox, not that I really care

Just ranting because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Better I stay away from messes of cactus trees in El Paso I guess..
edit on 28-2-2017 by Raggedyman because: Clarity

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Here's my abbreviated rant:

THIS REALITY IS SUCKING MORE WITH EACH & EVERY DAY THAT PASSES

The doctors and medical professionals that failed to do their job and let my brother die STILL have their medical licenses and have suffered no consequences.

My mother's scumbag boss (who didn't even offer to give her time off when her son just died) just fired her because he has no heart and even though she is the hardest working, most competent individual I've ever known, he expects "more" from her!

My older brother who just lost his twin is grieving even harder than before - we all are.

And all the merry while all these people I thought were "lifelong friends" are too selfish and distracted to even try to reach out or grab a beer with me, so I will have some tequila by myself in my brother's room wishing he was here to talk to.

F*CK

EVERTHING

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Here's my abbreviated rant:

THIS REALITY IS SUCKING MORE WITH EACH & EVERY DAY THAT PASSES

The doctors and medical professionals that failed to do their job and let my brother die STILL have their medical licenses and have suffered no consequences.

My mother's scumbag boss (who didn't even offer to give her time off when her son just died) just fired her because he has no heart and even though she is the hardest working, most competent individual I've ever known, he expects "more" from her!

My older brother who just lost his twin is grieving even harder than before - we all are.

And all the merry while all these people I thought were "lifelong friends" are too selfish and distracted to even try to reach out or grab a beer with me, so I will have some tequila by myself in my brother's room wishing he was here to talk to.

F*CK

EVERTHING

I have rum, how bout we both share loss, I will grieve with you, you can consider mine.
We both can hold fast in the Hurricanes life sends our way

To your bro and mum

Don't become those you despise, I have let friends down

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'll have a drink with you man.

To your brother.

And may 2017 give you a break with better friends and good things to come.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well the State of Michigan's deer ran into my truck a couple times last year, you think they are going to pay to fix it??? no.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I came here with a good old rant in mind and then I read your post.

Nothing I can say can detract from your loss and the only thing I have to offer you are words of encouragement.

All I can tell you is that I have a lot of time to think now and, with that thinking, patterns emerge and I can see how one step in life - however painful - leads to another to get a person where they might need to be. Each tragedy or disaster can be a learning curve that helps to shape the person.

It's not so much about what happens as about how you deal with it. My challenge for today is to go and fetch a heavy parcel from my doorstep. That sounds so simple, right? Well, it isn't to me but there's nobody else to do it.

Sometimes a person has to dig deep, very deep, and get on with things. For the sake of you and your family, please dig deep.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Well the State of Michigan's deer ran into my truck a couple times last year, you think they are going to pay to fix it??? no.

As I said, I don't really care one way or the other
Maybe you should drive a little more cautiously, deer

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join