It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas shooting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
2 innocent Indians are killed in a blatant hate crime:

The bartender told the dispatcher that a man had come into the Applebee’s and said he had done something “really bad” and was on the run from the police.

“He asked if he could stay with me and my husband, and he wouldn't tell me what he did. I kept asking him, and he said that he would tell me if I agreed to let him stay with me,” the bartender said.

“Well, I finally got him to tell me and he said, like, that he shot and killed two Iranian people in Olathe.”

edition.cnn.com...

============================

There you have it. is it just me or all of you are also thinking that US is moving towards "the right direction" ? i mean everyday we hear more "good" news coming from US.

Just take a look at the level of ignorance:

he doesn't know how Iranians look, how we speak and can't show Iran on the map! he doesn't know what skin color to look for!

he just knows we're bad! so he opens fire on the nearest brown people he sees...amazing job by MSM and USG. great job..... just do what you're doing and lets see where it takes you.

2 Indian families are mourning their lost ones because of this.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

I certainly agree this was a sick sad story.... hate, ignorance, and bigotry go hand in hand and always have. The killings happen and the bullets,knives, or fist do not care what color a person is.. Just look at the black on black killings in Chicago, Detroit, and Maryland.

There are idiots in every culture just don't take it personally

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

It's just you.

Mostly because I'm not jumping on the bash Trump bandwagon over a possible hate crime when hate crimes have been happening since long before he took office.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Only one of the victims died, the other survived.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I don't know that this proves anything except the statistical fact that, in a population of around 320 million people, you'll find the occasional idiot who will do something like this. Its no different than its ever been and every society has its fair share. There's really not much that can be done about it except to prosecute offenses when they happen.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's just you.

Mostly because I'm not jumping on the bash Trump bandwagon over a possible hate crime when hate crimes have been happening since long before he took office.

True.
I heard a news report this morning with a person blaming Trump for the recent rise in antisemitic hate crimes. Trump's daughter is Jewish by conversion and his son-in-law was born Jewish.
Trump is the first US President to take office supporting same sex marriage, yet we have a seeming multitude of people that blame him for hating LGBTQ people.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

oh look another bash the U.S. and it's president thread by the U.S. hating resident iranian.
pitiful, just pitiful.
edit on 28-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think its more out of fear than anything else to be honest

We have spent a long time now being threatened bombed and beheaded under various "terror" groups. People are fed up and feel helpless

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

oh look another bash the U.S. and it's president thread by the U.S. hating resident iranian.
pitiful, just pitiful.
Bash the US and its president? lol wut?
2 of your own citizens have just been brutally murdered and instead of showing solidarity you target me? WOW. Just wow. and i'm the one who is pitiful. OK

If you're happy with the way your country is going who am i to say anything. poster bellow you even had the heart to say its a defensive measure and its justified!! what is happening to ATS ?!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

What's happening to ATS you ask ....

Well, ATS is a cesspool of white nationalist aka alt right individuals.

Been here since 2004. Got banned in 2009, then came back for the amazing select few smart and informative members.

This post will probably also be suppressed because I believe ATS leans more to the right and is not neutral. My opinion.

Xenophobic behaviour is the new norm on social media.

Frankly I only care about the great Americans that are watching their nation getting destroyed by an uneducated orange clown. Sad.

Not my president! Seriously... I'm Canadian.

Peace to y'all

edit on 28-2-2017 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm not sure I would call it a hate crime.

The fool is very ignorant, so he doesn't know what to hate. Also, he admits he did something "very bad".

Saying hate crime is premature here. But it certainly wasn't love, so what else could one call it?

Every violent crime is a hate crime.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

i tell you what when your backward a@@ government stops doing sh@@ like this then maybe we'll talk. the deal in Kansas was a lone nut job. not government mass murder.
Iran’s ‘staggering’ execution spree: nearly 700 put to death in just over six months
Iran Executions at Highest Level Since ’89
Iran executes gay teenager for crime he allegedly committed as a juvenile
and the list goes on.
until your government stops this, you don't have a ____ leg to stand on your hypocrisy is undeniable.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

edit on 28-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: click wtong

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

The fool is very ignorant, so he doesn't know what to hate. Also, he admits he did something "very bad".

Saying hate crime is premature here. But it certainly wasn't love, so what else could one call it?

you have a white house spewing animosity toward immigrants on a weekly basis, you have a shooter "yelling go back to your country", and you are reluctant about calling it a hate crime?....this was a "radical Christian terrorist" that read hate speech on youtube videos, and he was radicalized to go and kill foreigners.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I think its more out of fear than anything else to be honest

We have spent a long time now being threatened bombed and beheaded under various "terror" groups. People are fed up and feel helpless

this "Christian terrorist" was clearly radicalized by the right-wing hate groups in America, enough to get a gun and publicly kill foreigners who he didn't even know.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i tell you what when your backward a@@ government stops doing sh@@ like this then maybe we'll talk. the deal in Kansas was a lone nut job. not government mass murder.
Iran’s ‘staggering’ execution spree: nearly 700 put to death in just over six months
Iran Executions at Highest Level Since ’89
Iran executes gay teenager for crime he allegedly committed as a juvenile
and the list goes on.
until your government stops this, you don't have a ____ leg to stand on your hypocrisy is undeniable.

The fact that i make people like you angry enough that you cling to name calling and using vulgar language make me happy. so continue using @@@ s and **** . it just delights me.

You're more than welcome to open a thread about Iran and i'll be there to answer your questions but for now lets stick to the topic.

Our people don't go around and kill others because they think they might be American.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

and my first post wasn't just on this subject, you are constantly posting on some subject about how you think or feel how bad the U.S. is doing.

i say you need to look into your own back yard.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

you have a white house spewing animosity toward immigrants on a weekly basis, you have a shooter "yelling go back to your country", and you are reluctant about calling it a hate crime?....this was a "radical Christian terrorist" that read hate speech on youtube videos, and he was radicalized to go and kill foreigners.

There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist. Christ tells us to love our enemies. So if there was such a thing as a racist Christian, you'd never know it. Fools identify with whatever they want to say. Shoot, guys are saying they're girls and vice versa. It doesn't make it true.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The fact that i make people like you angry enough that you cling to name calling and using vulgar language make me happy. so continue using @@@ s and **** . it just delights me.

aw ain't that speical, you think you can shame me for calling you out and how you don't like my language. that just tickles the sh@@ out of me.and please do tell where i called you a name, i said you have a backwards a@@ government and bashing the U.S. shows your hypocrisy is undeniable.if you want to take that as name calling then that's on you.

You're more than welcome to open a thread about Iran and i'll be there to answer your questions but for now lets stick to the topic.

i'm not overly concerned about what happens in iran, i just point out hypocrisy when i see it.

Our people don't go around and kill others because they think they might be American.

no your people are to worried that they might do something to offend the your backwards a@@ government to worry about who is who.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
do you all know what crime it would have been called if the perp, was shouting "allha akbar" instead of racist epithets, and used a bomb instead of a gun, and the victims were not minorities from a different country... and better yet, if the perp wasnt brown or tanned skinned....

yea we all know what the crime would be called then...

edit on 28-2-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join