It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Men Should Pay 5% Extra In Taxes Because They’re Privileged

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
What in the hell is going on over there America .

Same #, different day, bigger pile, smaller shovel. What did you think?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
So it's not OK to feel like another race but it is OK to feel like another gender?

Rachel Dolezal self identified as black, and worked her way to the top of the naacp. They found out she was white and fired her. But it wasn't racist...

I think the EQUAL Employment Opportunity Commission would have something to say about it. We have had anti discrimination have laws that apply to everyone. Atleast I thought they did.

www.eeoc.gov...

Screw welfare, I'd hit their asses with a eeoc lawsuit.

edit on 27-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: FHomerK

I 'identify' as a black fella for the purposes of this proposal therefore nullifying any consequence upon my sorry white ass.

You're in Freo.

Everyone there does that lol

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

I think i recall a long time ago that Sub has some Maori heritage . If so he can say that .

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Same as Aussie mate just different players. Cue music. The Turncoat, Budgie Smuggler, The Shortman, Wogboy, National Rangar and the rest are here on Gilligan's Isle.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

It's not only scary that this lunatic is not in a straight jacket, but that it appears evident there is something in the water supply down there... was this near Flint?

:/

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

the real stupid ones are the ones buying into satirical articles.
and yes, you CAN make this stuff up. and its made up to trigger specific sentiments.

Exactly. To me it seems that they want people to post outrageous stuff to their website so it gets picked up and drives traffic.

Great success!

PS - Look at the GD provided sources people!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Why would I need to watch that video, just from her expression I can see the "holier than thou condescension just waiting to pour forth to belittle who ever dares to disagree, and her little crowd of sycophantic friends right there with her to egg it on.

Nope. I'll pass. Heard it all before from others just like her, many of whom are on the public dole and have nothing better to do than pass on how much more enlightened they are than I am.

Been there. Done that. Feel no need to experience it again, even via you-tube.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Good thing nobody has to pay to use English.

Wachoo talken' about, Willis?

Fo shizzle...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
So it's not OK to feel like another race but it is OK to feel like another gender?

Won't Anybody think of da Albinos???

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Maybe it's time we all stopped making assumptions based on skin color and perceived 'race' and just started drinking more cheap beer!

Heck no, I like stout. That's not cheap. And it's black too.

I'm already paying, it seems.. Oo

*and no I don't mean that pretend low alcohol stuff called Guinness... that's almost the equivalent of Irish Fosters*

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I think i recall a long time ago that Sub has some Maori heritage . If so he can say that .

I am sure I remember that too, I also thought he lived in NZ at the time I read it. Made a good choice coming to the real country

haha j/k Sublime... I love Freo.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: hutch622

Same as Aussie mate just different players. Cue music. The Turncoat, Budgie Smuggler, The Shortman, Wogboy, National Rangar and the rest are here on Gilligan's Isle.

Kind regards,

Bally

I want reparations for having to see Tony Abbott in a budgie smuggler on more than one occasion

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I legit thought that was a guy...

*backs into the shadows*

Oo

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

PTSD is the way to go for that one.

Kinda like seeing the Rangar in a bikini serving fish and chips. Perhaps reparations are due. Mind bender.

Crikey, back to the fridge.

bally

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Maybe it's time we all stopped making assumptions based on skin color and perceived 'race' and just started drinking more cheap beer!

Heck no, I like stout. That's not cheap. And it's black too.

I'm already paying, it seems.. Oo

*and no I don't mean that pretend low alcohol stuff called Guinness... that's almost the equivalent of Irish Fosters*

I'm just sayin'...If I were prez I'd make everyone drink cheap beer until they all stopped bitching.

edit on 28-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

From the actual article:

UPDATE (2/27): We have reached out to the author of this article. They have confirmed that if you were born white, but identify as a different race or otherkin, you would be void from paying the Equality Tax. You would just have to submit proof that this transformation is genuine.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Not all humans are pretty.
When the candles are out all women are fair.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I wonder if any of the insane left will see how this is exactly the sort of thing that makes the alt right so attractive?

Probably not. They're all blind and mentally deranged.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Best I've gathered...I come from a long line of horny ancestors who more or less didn't care who they bred with.
I'm sort of a ruddy shade of honky.
I'm pretty sure there was a Yeti in the pile a few generations back.
I don't owe anybody any money, and nobody owes me any money based on skin color.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join