It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden hand and the window of opportunity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So when the 4chan alien thread started couple days ago it really brought me back to what ATS was really about when I started lurking in here almost a decade ago.

This feeling of mystery and curiosity from these sorts of threads was not as scarce as it is today with the mostly empty of good content threads being bombarded at us.

This nostalgia i got from that alien threads got me searching for the cult threads weve had here over the years and hidden hand was an inevitable.

Ive been through most of it and was left with alot of questions. But more importantly, what happened to hidden hand? Did he vanish or did he make more content over the year? Also I noticed from another member that hidden hand was able to make his first threads without the required 20 posts first, was this ever investigated with our ats leader? Not sure where this thread will go but if anyone wish to talk about hidden hands legacy on ats im very curious.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Also I noticed from another member that hidden hand was able to make his first threads without the required 20 posts first

I wouldn't take the posts/stars/flags etc. stats too seriously - I've found a lot of discrepancies. One user had tens of thousands of stars and posts/threads from various dates even before they were a "member".

I would be willing to bet either A) the 20-post minimum wasn't enacted yet, or B) the stats for his username were incorrect

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If you want mystery and adventure at this point I'd look into Tony Rodriguez, Corey Goode, Elena kalpuchnik and the other secret space program whistle blowers.

That's what's up you!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Maybe all the alien picture stuff is all smoke and mirrors to distract from something else going on in the world

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Hey do you have some links?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

He is specifically commenting on the OP not having the required 20 posts before creating a thread rule, not the star, flag glitch that happened prior to him creating his account.

Valid question IMO, maybe a mod can add clarification.

And to the OP, the hidden hand has not offered additional info anywhere else. It was a one time thing "for him", if we hear from "them" again it would be from someone else. Per his words.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

In the instance I mentioned, it showed the user had only posted 12 times, but I found several dozen posts they had made that were not accounted for in the "posts" in their Avatar/Userbox

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
But more importantly, what happened to hidden hand?

I believe he stated or stated when his last post would be.

And that there would be no more.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

In the instance I mentioned, it showed the user had only posted 12 times, but I found several dozen posts they had made that were not accounted for in the "posts" in their Avatar/Userbox

Which user? The hidden hand?

I'm not gonna sit there and count his posts and stars and see if they're correct. The question is, did he post in another thread (s) in order to get the count required to make a thread?

My first account back in 2004, if I'm not mistaken had a list count requirement. I could be mistaken though. Either way it was a couple years ago, not 10+ so the requirement should be there. I don't remember him posting in other threads but I could be along with that also. I'll go check.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The original account created one post which was the OP back in 2008, he responded to all question with a second account, because his first account "email wasn't verified"? ,..... Weird.

He uses the second account to reply to all messages, however the first account opened the OP with his first post.

Ok, so after checking my old account: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I created in 2004 but didn't make an actual post until 2012, for years after hidden hand created thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It's not as if you can't physically post. The mods just close it. I have known it to happen that sometimes somebody makes a particularly interesting OP, and they let it slide. That was one of those times.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

It's not as if you can't physically post. The mods just close it. I have known it to happen that sometimes somebody makes a particularly interesting OP, and they let it slide. That was one of those times.

No, that's not how it works. You can post as you see fit just can't create a thread, But yes, sometimes someone creates a helluva interesting thread in introductions and mods can move it. Not the same thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hidden hand thread brought me to this forum. I still find it the most amazing thread on this site ever. Although many things that he fortold never happened. Like "Harvest" for example... Still, I swear I could feel an amazing vibration from that thread. And not just from HH but from many other members involved. Recently some strange guy showed up on that thread saying some interesting things. In a way his writing was similar to style of HH. Although I don't think it was the same person.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Me too. I googled "2012" and it took me straight to Window of Opportunity. Not sure why, I don't remember the thread talking about 2012 that much.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Wow! I'm glad I'm not alone!
I think sometimes life has mysterious ways to bring similar people together...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yes. I'll see you in Malta.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha

Hidden hand thread brought me to this forum. I still find it the most amazing thread on this site ever. Although many things that he fortold never happened. Like "Harvest" for example... Still, I swear I could feel an amazing vibration from that thread. And not just from HH but from many other members involved. Recently some strange guy showed up on that thread saying some interesting things. In a way his writing was similar to style of HH. Although I don't think it was the same person.

Then might I suggest "All roads lead to Rome" www.abovetopsecret.com... and "The Aviary" www.abovetopsecret.com... Both must reads!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thanks! Already read "All roads lead to Rome", monumental thread! The other one haven't heard of, I'll check it out.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Hey, you never know, if I get there I'll send you a messege!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

As you read it, take special note to the reactions and how few of those are still here. Imagine the mind # of getting to talk about people professionally mind #ing us while they're on the thread attempting to mind # you.

Is great! Eye opening for sure. Reading The Gut disclosing their behaviors as they're exhibiting those behaviors in real time makes it one of the most informative threads of there IMO. Happy reading!

Eta: Wholly balls on autocorrect.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join