It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theresa May to end EU citizens rights

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: moniker

But is it though?

Once we are disconnected from the support structure that our Parliament enjoys on the continent, we can take apart our government and rebuild it the way we want it. If we tried to do such a thing now, still in the EU, every Tom, Dick and Harry would try and get their oar in, making this demand, creating this sanction. If we get free of the EU, then our government will have to face our will, and be swept aside by it, without the support of their cronies over the water.

While I have no problem with the people of the continent, I want their politics to have nothing to do with ours what so ever. I want our politics to be built with our nations residents in mind, with the honour of our nation in mind, with no thought what so ever for private concerns, only for the will of the people. The governments of the continent and particularly the EU government, will not permit that, as long as they have a say in anything we do. Therefore, the route forward seems simple. Get out, get Parliament emptied out, and start replacing the rotten bastards in it, with people who have earned the trust and respect of the people, not merely earned the silence of co-conspirators against the public interest.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
It says in the article that those already here and arriving before 15th March will not be affected provided the EU agree that those Brits living abroad are afforded the same courtesy. Hmmm fat chance of that happening

The difference is that British citizens abroad have to fill out a simple four-page form (including guidance) while EU citizens in the UK have to full out an 85-page form with multiple options for being declined.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

<< 1  2   >>

join