It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This alleged "fake alien invasion" I keep hearing about.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30
So...and ill keep this short...
Apparently people believe our government is planning a fake alien invasion to move some one world order plan to a final stage, like in Reagan's speech about us coming together because of some outside threat.
My theory and I am open to opinions here, is that our government is actually planting this "faked alien invasion" info to possibly try to stop panic about an actual an real invasion that could happen...
Hoping I guess, that in the event it does take place, seeing as how they very well are aware of the UFOs growing in number around our planet since the 90's...that we the people will assume its just some government propaganda bullish plan to scare us, instead of a real threat.

I will tell you something that's going to change pretty soon your not going to have to look at them in the air any more...they are learning to walk,they are learning to touch the ground and when they do....

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
How in the world can your government tell you, that all of your ufos in history have always been..what we call
'The falling stars'.
They are showing latly that they not only care not to be seen but they are moving close to what we believe is a goal and that's to actually touch the ground,and when they do,what will you do.

Greatest Secret Ever told.Copy Written by iml527

In the middle of the 3 entitIes.. the middle of the triangle they have the ability to open space.

edit on 3-3-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The government is working with a certain species of aliens the tall whites. They have passed down technology and ideas that is why we advance in technology so quickly. They are helping us and teaching us.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21950444]JoshuaCox[/post

Shouldn't we be getting saturated with UFO videos, since everyone has a camera at all times??? Unless it was BS alway or at least for the vast majority of cases.

Well, I wouldn't say that. Sure everyone has a camera but there have been a lot of times myself and friends have missed mundane (but exciting to us) moments because we simply forgot and were caught up in the moment. Also try capturing a moving light with your phone's camera at night. Camera phones just don't have the capability to view in on distant moving objects.

I''m not saying we're being visited by little green men, I'm discussing camera capabilities...

The OP is obviously discussing Project Bluebook...
edit on 13/3/17 by djz3ro because: I forgot to address the OP...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Remember what happened in 1938.a reply to: 4N0M4LY

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join