It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp full 4 hour interview tonight with Tom Delonge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: AboveBoard
I agree that you can't judge information until it's known, but you judge people by their past character. Delong was dismissive, evasive, arrogant in his AMA and in his interviews he seems to be happier about being in the know above us than he does about telling us.

a reply to: Namdru
He's basically being groomed into the spokesman for whatever the psy ops are cooking, because we wouldn't believe what they tell us. The tricksters need a modern god to herald us into believing the rulers.

I think it's difficult to judge a person's entire character from one event, or even an interview.

I think the AMA was botched, but he also has ADD so that was perhaps a bigger challenge for him than he might have realized. It was also overwhelming with tons of fans jumping on board to try and talk with him about their favorite song, etc.

Judge him however you will, but I don't see it the same way. As of now, I think he's trying to convey that this is a complex subject that can't be fully explained in brevity, and that he's super excited about it. I guess we can just agree that we've interpreted him and his actions differently.

Peace,
AB

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you want to hear the interview its on the c2c website.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spmc215

Honestly, I was considering buying the 1 month sub just to hear the interview. But I want to know it's worth the 7 bucks before hand lol

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It looked free to me I didn't try and download it.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spmc215
I did and it said I need to be a subscriber and pay a sub fee

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

This should clear up all of the doubts you guys have on Tom. I've been a fan of blink even since the beginning and have given it a lot of thought. I believe this guy 100%. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions no doubt, I hope he shuts the doubters up. Why would a guy that was extremely successful (not to mention rich) just stop making music to pursue this? Some of you need to relax on the keyboards

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I like your style

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

If you want a good George Knapp interview check this one out.

[youtu.be...]

its a little old, I believe from 2008 but he talks about Skinwalker Ranch and the strange happenings that went on there back in the late 90's and early 2000's.
edit on 28-2-2017 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I listened to the full 4 hours. Some old ground covered and some new information. Still very guarded. Interesting bit on lifeform(s) which we discovered and it has some kind of device (in brain area), which was recording and transmitting (Biological drone - AKA Grey).

I have the book on pre-order, Peter Lavenda is quite an scholar on the subject of the "gods".

Is Tom being played? 90% of me says no, 10% can never be sure with "Advisors on the inside". So far, it;s playing out ok. I have no axe to grind. I had never heard of Blink 182 or Tom Delonge before all this. I'm willing to give this time and read what I can. Will see how it goes........then I will make judgement.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I often wonder if God himself came down to earth to finally tell us what’s up would he get a publisher, an agent or just self publish…

I'll tell you this, it’s the guy or gal who when they want to tell us the secrets give them to us for free outside of a book deal who we might really want to be aware off, one way or the other.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think it is weird how many people here distrust him. He hasn't done anything to make me disbelieve him. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty good when it comes to judging the sincerity of people. It is a gift I've always had, since I was little. I find *many* "insiders", or people in ufology to be full of BS quite frankly. There are only a few people's opinions I actual find value in - Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, Budd Hopkins, John Macke, , jacques vallee, and Tom Delonge.

Why do i trust tom delonge? First of all, he is already wealthy. It isnt cheap to try and build a brand, and he is taking a big risk doing so. There are quite a few things he could do to make money, and none of them involve the ufo industry, if that were really his motive as some suggest. Secondly, while he is guarded, everything he has said has either checked out, or I believe will soon. When he came on here and did the AMA, a vast majority of the people were pissed off that he didn't answer very much , and lots of people said he was blowing smoke, and doubted he had any "connections". Now, with the wikileaks dump, we KNOW he has high level contacts. Third, tom delonge has been interested in UFOs for as long as I can remember. Hes used to have a website/blog, and nothing about it was for profit. It was all free, and anyone who actually followed his interest in UFOs knows how genuine he is on the subject.

I don't blame people for being skeptical, Im just adding my own two cents on the issue - that I think you guys are really missing the mark on this one. I'm the FIRST person to call people out, and like I said, I can count on ONE HAND out of hundreds of thousands involved in ufology that I value their opinion. Tom is one of them.

His first book from Sekret Machines, although fiction, was a work of art, and if anything, shows his dedication to this pursuit. I just ordered the second book (first nonfiction of the series), and can't wait till it arrives.

There is so much more I could say regarding this topic, but I think anyone who genuinely searches will find the answers to why Tom is treading as carefully as he can.

Now, as to the sincerity of Tom's "advisors". I think a few of them really just want to get the truth out to the public, in an appropriate manner, and I think a few others might realize that now, with the private sector entering the space race, they don't have much of a choice, and so they want to try and control the narrative. Tom is aware of this, as he mentioned in the interview. Like he said, he is taking what they tell him at face value. Could they be lying? Sure. However, I don't think thats the case. I don't think they are starting to reveal the truth out of the kindness of their hearts, I think it likely IS in their best self-interest, and I do think they are trying to control the narrative before they lose control. However, disclosure of ANY kind is important. I don't believe they are misdirecting Tom, I just think they are trying to open up to disclosure, and trying to control the narrative, almost to reason with the public as to say "Look, sorry we hid this from you, but THIS is why we did...."

I think the truth is likely very scary. I think the entities they've come in contact with have their own self-interest at heart (who wouldnt?), and I think our government is deeply worried about "them". Have you guys ever thought , what if, just MAYBE it WAS in the best interest to not reveal anything to the public? Perhaps they knew very little themselves. If there IS a threat among us, is it important to scare the public and open up about things that the government themselves don't even understand?

Just my own two cents
I know this view isn't the popular one, but we are all entitled to our own opinions!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk
It's not that I think he is being played per se. I think that the bad boys are happy to have him as a fall guy if it backfires. If it goes well and the lynch mob don't call for them to be prosecuted for breaking so many laws over decades, they will come out and pat each other on the back.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That's a really interesting point of view. I hadn't thought of that possibility.

I think it will not go over well with religions - and I mean nearly all of them. Therein lies the rub. It may very well get ugly.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

Money is relative. While 50M may sound like a ungodly amount to us, its not that much around the crowd he bump shoulders with i Hollywood and music scene. Never under estimate the power of greed or money, its made billionares multi billionaires.

He stated in an earlier interview before the ufo thing that he had the goals of being a mogul or something along those lines.

He hasnt provided anything. In fact he has already told you with his co author that they wont. They plan to act like alien visation is real and not disclose or prove eitherway.

The only thing i see is the guy is trying to be the next lucus and start a sekret trilogy dynasty worth billions.

Way to many holes in his story for even swiss cheese .

Way To many conman before him for people to give him the benefit of the doubt. He wants respect and be taken seriously he needs to deliver somethibg not just stories and pretend like its true.

I for one will not give him a dollar until he provides something , because the industry doesnt need more of these type of salesman .
edit on 03228America/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 22:03:34 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
TD is high profile enough that if he knew any "truth" he'd be embroiled in some career-ending scandal. He's to high profile for them to do anything to him, but blackmail and character assassination are time-tested tools.

The same thing with folks like Alex Jones. If he really was distributing information and "truth" that TPTB didn't want us to hear -- he wouldn't be allowed to continue doing it.

If you were trying to keep one of the biggest coverups in human history a secret, would you allow someone as high profile as TD to run around giving interviews and writing books? What if, in the off chance other people who knew secrets were motivated to also come forward because of people like TD? The entire delicate, compartmentalized coverup could come crashing down.

edit to add: Real truth isn't openly discussed. It's hinted at, and clues can be found here and there ... but actual truth? If it ever finds its way onto a web page ... it gets scrubbed/nuked. And the people with those secrets? They know better (usually) than to risk everything to become "cool" to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Sorry to be such a downer....

edit on 28-2-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

there is a link on reddit somewhere just google it for the link
I think someone recorded it an uploaded to dropbox

I'd really like to listen to it at work but cant use dropbox here

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I found that drop box link on reddit and originally posted it. But then read the date and it was from a previous interview back in march 2016.

However, I have found the current interview from 02-27-2017 on a torrent site.
Im not sure if im allowed to post the name or address here or not, but the site is something similar to kick butt
There are tons of C2C interviews on there

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Hey thanks man I'll check it out tonight when i get home !

wish I could listen at work though

there wasa interview on fade to black with tom from last month
i'll link it here at lunch

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Doesn't even deserve the title gatekeeper. More like "gratekeeper"

Get your heads out the sewer, that light at the end of the tunnel is a methane explosion.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
With regards to Tom DeLonge, he is saying and presenting things just as Dr. Steven Greer (which is a fraud).
The difference with DeLonge is that he genuinly belive in UFOs and aliens and believes what he is being told.

Me, as a life long abductee (from all three groups) DeLonge is being missinformed by so much.
Yes of course there's a lot of crazy conspiracy theories out there - that's because there are sick people and missinfo out there - the ridicule of it all. It's done purposly.

Authentic abduction stories are rarley heard.

If you really want to tell the truth, people who wants to hear it are ready to hear it.
Yes it is complex, but at the same time very simple.

He or the people who represent him wants him to profit from this and make him out to be a fool!

If he really cared, he would talk.
If the people he talks to really wanted the truth out, they'd hold a damn press conference.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join