It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp full 4 hour interview tonight with Tom Delonge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
a reply to: Reverbs

Never underestimate greed.

He left Blink 182..

So I doubt it's greed..

If you didn't grow up in the 90s maybe you don't know but he has a lot of money. He could buy your family lol.. It's more likely hes a plant than anything else haha.

I'm NOT saying I trust the guy. Just I will give him a listen.

@Macenroe82

I was unaware of his AMA on ATS. Your description turns me off. And it matches the first video I saw of him, and matches people who claim to know something but know nothing.
I saw his first "commercial" of being an aliens/ufo guy.. All the sudden.

BUT.. I don't think disclosure comes from Trump or Obama or "the government"
Not at first.
I think it comes first from people with reputation to spend. And "the government" has no reputation money..
I think it has to be questionable until most people are on board.

My gut says he has nothing. It also says he wants to have something. And even if he has nothing he will still move forward.
So.. Salty Salty pretzels it is.
edit on 26-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Starting

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I couldn't' get the other link to work..

So I am

Here

Knapp starting with Trappist 1. The star system with 7 earth like planets 3 in the habitable zone. They don't know the atmospheres yet, but Hubble already said it's not hydrogen helium atmosphere so it's looking good. The James Webb telescope will tell us more what the "air" is like on those planets 39 lightyears away.

Knapp is starting this off in style. He's so good.
He didn't get all those awards for journalism for nothing.

Sometimes you would wish he worked at BBC or CNN or FOX news.
He's better than all of them.

So this will be a good interview in any case.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Starting

Thank You for the thread Zazzy

George is so good..

Damn he's good.

If anyone wants to start fact checking Tom was in the wikileaks emails. He talked to podesta apparently.

Tom Delonge says it scared him..

SO, not by my own fact checking but by this interview it seems very clear he was and maybe is talking to the highest level people.

Knapp says we are going to talk about shamanism.. This is awesome.

Tom Delonge got the UFO researcher of the year.
Award.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

So could Bill Gates, zuckerberg, any of the other MULTI billionaires, or for that matter Damien Hirst, Mick Jagger, JK Rowling, Bono etc etc etc etc and tons of other excessively wealthy entertainers and sportsmen/women.

It doesn't stop them acquiring more and more and more and more if they can get it.

It's not like they get to a certain figure and just say "ok, I've got $100 mill now and I really don't need any more money" that's not the nature of those who aquite great wealth..didn't you ever notice!

PS my family lives on a small holding, off grid...you can't tempt them with money, they sussed long ago, it's a scam to keep you enslaved.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Did anyone catch Details about the "announcement " he said was coming? They cut to commercial before he explained it and I missed it after coming back from commercial.

Pretty basic stuff so far, not sure I like how much Tom defers to telling people to read the book. Defiantly get the feeling he's less about getting information out, more about selling books.

Tom was asked a pretty simple question, "do we have recovered technology?" His answer was" you'll have to get the book, I make my opinion on that very clear in the book".
-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-
Nevermind they just brought up the announcement again, and now he dodged the question, studdering and then saying he doesn't want to discuss that right now, only saying it would be "big".

Really loosing faith in Tom being anything special.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Editing

edit on 27-2-2017 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Did anyone catch Details about the "announcement " he said was coming? They cut to commercial before he explained it and I missed it after coming back from commercial.

Pretty basic stuff so far, not sure I like how much Tom defers to telling people to read the book. Defiantly get the feeling he's less about getting information out, more about selling books.

Tom was asked a pretty simple question, "do we have recovered technology?" His answer was" you'll have to get the book, I make my opinion on that very clear in the book".
-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-–—–-
Nevermind they just brought up the announcement again, and now he dodged the question, studdering and then saying he doesn't want to discuss that right now, only saying it would be "big".

Really loosing faith in Tom being anything special.

This post however is much more specific and damning.

And is what I expected.

From when I got wind of this he sounded fake as hell.

But you don't spend 2 years writing a book that could possibly make 1 million if you are super super lucky.. When you already have millions and millions and millions of dollars.. Someone who loves music..

He had another motivation. Even if he's a jackass and lying, it's not money.

edit on 27/2/17 by JustMike because: I deleted the wrong post by this member, so I put this one back. My apologies.

(post by Reverbs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Every single thing I have seen from him, from the AMA on this board, to his numerous interviews has been nothing but a "plant a seed" PR move to drive traffic to his site, or buy his book

It's nothing but marketing , IMHO ....he never really answers a damn thing , just enough of a seed to lead you to spend your cash...

I get people need to make money, but this is all getting very Richard C Hoagland-esque in the way he's just promoting his stuff , speaking in broad generalities , making claims but never really backing anything up or answering ....

edit on 2/27/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Every single thing I have seen from him, from the AMA on this board, to his numerous interviews has been nothing but a "plant a seed" PR move to drive traffic to his site, or buy his book

It's nothing but marketing , IMHO ....he never really answers a damn thing , just enough of a seed to lead you to spend your cash...

I get people need to make money, but this is all getting very Richard C Hoagland-esque in the way he's just promoting his stuff

I fell asleep, but what I heard is the same as you say. My opinion of him actually got worse haha.. And I only heard maybe about an hour. Star for you.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I get people need to make money, but this is all getting very Richard C Hoagland-esque in the way he's just promoting his stuff

I fell asleep, but what I heard is the same as you say. My opinion of him actually got worse haha.. And I only heard maybe about an hour. Star for you.

Yeah it's pretty much a rehashed version of other interviews he's done unfortunately, I had held out hope for him, but after the last couple of times hearing him in shows, and making claims , you kinda just lose the hope ya know?

Oh well, it's entertainment I suppose

Ps I'm glad it's Napp and not Noory, lol I had to cut my sub to coast to coast , I couldn't stand listening to him interview anymore , it feels like he just doesn't care like he use to. It's like sometimes he just spaces out till he hears silence, then responds lol sometimes his responses don't even make sense in the context of the conversations !!!

Anyway thanks for the heads up OP about this tonight
edit on 2/27/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

(post by Counterintelligence removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Yeah it's pretty much a rehashed version of other interviews he's done unfortunately, I had held out hope for him, but after the last couple of times hearing him in shows, and making claims , you kinda just lose the hope ya know?

Oh well, it's entertainment I suppose

gawd he should work in the media dodging like this..

Did he make any claims that could be falsified or confirmed?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

you are young.

And no I do not trust this guy and I DO NOT like him.

It's confusing when someone agrees with you but for their own reasons?

You accusing members of being shills and getting all nutty over an alien image shows your age/experience in the conspiracy circles. The beginning stages are "rich people made everything bad for me"

Here..

This dude IS A SHILL..

You were right in that way.

But he doesn't need more than 60 million dollars.. This book might get him to 61.. It's silly.

It's way more likely he's like half the posters on sites like ATS..

"I work in super secret areas.. I can't tell you but..."

So the currency he misses is FAME.

edit on Mon Feb 27 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Three hours into this show and all I've really learned is that Tom Delonge met some folks in the military and space industry who have some New Age-style beliefs about UFOs - beliefs which they have shared with him - and now he's writing a series of books that offer speculation about mankind's relationship with extraterrestrials throughout history - a subject that plenty of other writers have already explored.

I wonder if he's ever seen the show "Ancient Aliens".

edit on 27-2-2017 by Flatwoods because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
yup and its all a fairy tale bull # tom delonge is spewing for cash because his former bandmates dont like him nd going on tour without him/./

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
yup and its all a fairy tale bull # tom delonge is spewing for cash because his former bandmates dont like him nd going on tour without him/./

Blink 182 lost all relevance a LONG time ago.

I think it's the lack of fame getting to him.

He was the head man.. I bet even vibing on what you said that he has a big head. A head big enough to think HE alone has connections and the juicy stuff, and he's the one going to further disclosure.

It would be super funny if he's a patsy for psy ops..

EDIT:

Knapp is trying to hand him a ball to use.. And he just grabs it and set it down..
"a week or two? you said a week or two? (he did 10 seconds before that) ..."Yea like 60 days or 90 days.. And it will be a work in progress.."

really?

I got it I ahve it just hold on it's RIGHT here, hold on.. Well, I'll tell you.. OK, sorry I didn't mean now, I mean like in weeks.. Well, I mean like 90 days at least...

LOL

He is not an ATS poster, or he would have worked on his arguments. We don't stand for it here. "Oh I have it it's coming." So I won't stand for this.
Does he even go on the internet. He followed all the patterns of all the liars. His entire argument is "appeal to authority" But wait I have it.. Just not yet, but I am the authority on the thing I might tell you after 90 days.

He's like an ATSer who got banned in 2005 and thinks no one else knows about ATS into even 2006 and 2009 and 2017..

I can conclusively say FOR ME..

for me.. I'm done with this guy.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join