It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies exist here's what I think

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 26-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 26-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: anotherside

Hearing voices,you better go get medication for that and don't blame conspiracy sites for your weak mind.
By the way your post barely makes any sense,please try harder in future or in fact just don't bother.
thanks Glen, I'll get right on that mean spirited assumption due to a mental reaction in some neural network within your skull structure.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Here is the seal, Benjamin Franklin intended for our money.
Drawn by his own hand.
It is a sundial.

Mike Grouchy
mind your business. That's what I tell those here that say I need meds. Disabilities aren't a joke, if you would mock one, your a d###.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yes, we conspiracy "theorists" are all that's "wrong with the world." Who didn't see that line of thinking coming? Give me a freaking break. I am trying to be family friendly here. If I misinterpreted your short post, I'm sorry, but that's what I gleaned from it.
edit on 26-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Yes, we conspiracy "theorists" are all that's "wrong with the world." Who didn't see that line of thinking coming? Give me a freaking break. I am trying to be family friendly here.
no..No. I'm not aiming those statements At conspiracy theorists. Im trying to tell those who commit conspiracies, sorry no misunderstanding.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Then I am sorry I misunderstood. There are those who have that opinion.
edit on 26-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Hearing voices,you better go get medication for that and don't blame conspiracy sites for your weak mind.
By the way your post barely makes any sense,please try harder in future or in fact just don't bother.
thanks Glen, I'll get right on that mean spirited assumption due to a mental reaction in some neural network within your skull structure.
Assumption,what you on about?You stated it in your o.p.
edit on 26/2/2017 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I've never liked getting into conspiracy theory sites. It started me hearing voices I think. And I'm a little bitter towards my fellow humanity for it. I could go into dribble details of why I think this or that, I'll spare you the run on sentences.
Just see your own injustice to others. See how your lies, actions are ruining innocent people. Everyone has their hypocrisies though, no one is perfect, change yourself, change the world.

I hate to break it to you but i don't lie when i post my opinion on a topic. I nearly broke off all my contacts to my family in fact. I've got no friends too. I'm not ruining any lifes at the moment. On the contrary i like ATS for the content and the posts because on here i can be totally honest with myself and others. I already changed and the world is still a huge mess. We need to change as a collective and not only as individuals. Live by your own code and you will be fine.

Your post lacks some context to be honest.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Assumption,what you on about?You stated it in your o.p.
I believe personally that schizophrenia is rare, and that why so many people feel or are targeted by mental torture, is human ascent into false reality. The voices I hear are very real. As loud or louder than an airplane up close sometimes. Yes your right, I couldn't tell where your coming from.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Sounds terrifying,a close friend of mine suffers the same.When I ask him what the voices say he will only say that the tell him to do bad,evil things.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Sounds terrifying,a close friend of mine suffers the same.When I ask him what the voices say he will only say that the tell him to do bad,evil things.

had someone tell me the exact same thing close to me who experienced voices

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Who? Who you talkin' to?

The VOICES.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The "change yourself, change the world" motto is utter nonsense. It ONLY works if the vast majority of those taking the advice actually do change themselves for the better. The reality is that the vast majority do NOT change themselves for the better, thus the collective benefit is zilch.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Hey... The thread was your neural reaction.... Don't blame others...

I see though where you are trying to come from... And you have a right to express it, but don't blame individuals, incidents and websites for the position you find yourself in... Get outside... Get some warm sunshine..

Truth lies within us all... and each of us... It's influenced by the world outside... Of course..

Best

MS

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Really.

Do you enjoy preying on people when they make themselves perceivably vulnerable, calling them weak minded, as you hide behind a screen?

Im guessing it was your intention to cause the OP strife or regret for opening up as they did. Did the OP do something terribly wrong, or do you just hold a malicious level of prejudice towards people with symptoms of certain mental conditions/disorders?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Who? Who you talkin' to?

The VOICES.

I wish I had voices to talk to. It gets lonely!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You dont have inner monologue? That counts as one. ya know.

edit on 26-2-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Yeah but I'm boring to listen to

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Yeah but I'm boring to listen to

Not at all, and i think you already knew that. But, only if you want to be boring. Besides, boring isnt actually bad...plus, we are dynamic minds too. Ebb and flow. I

Look a starfish!

edit on 26-2-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join