It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rich The Media The Upcoming Revolution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Think we live in a democracy? Think we have any chance of choosing how we live our lives? Think you will ever be one of them?

I´ll leave you with two interesting videos, I hope they start a revolution in you:

When do you think its gonna happen? Is Trump going to be a catalyst for the revolution? Have you picked your target?
edit on 26-2-2017 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Been waiting patiently for these times for a while now... I welcome a revolution.

When it all breaks down, it will end up being feuds of wealth... Rich Vs. Poor. I will always stand with the poor people, and could care less what each of their political views are when times come... I will certainly not be taking short lived hand outs from the rich when comes time to choose... there's been too much of that trick already.

Individuals can't be looked at as cause when the country is 150 years deep in tyranny.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Every media outlet has lists of names and addresses of the elite, they use them for interviews, many news producers have access to these lists, if these lists fall in the open the thing can start because we´ll occupy their houses and they´ll push the police on us and that will be the spark to ignite the revolution.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

Every media outlet has lists of names and addresses of the elite, they use them for interviews, many news producers have access to these lists, if these lists fall in the open the thing can start because we´ll occupy their houses and they´ll push the police on us and that will be the spark to ignite the revolution.

WOW folks the communists are just never going to go away.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I don't wish to occupy the riches assets and let the rest figure it out. I am looking to be involved in the movement that peacefully can move the finances from rich to poor... I don't want a penny.

There is a coin flip in play that I feel people should consider. rich controls police and military.. Police and military are the keys to a successful peaceful revolution. If police or military side with the rich... get out fast. If they police or military side with the people, good will possibly come of it.

Its nothing more then a waiting game to see how police and military react to unlawful commands fro TPTB.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Communists are we all going to be in a few years, thats for sure. But this has nothing to do with that, this is greed and I don´t tolerate greedy people. Do you?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Neither do I want their money, I just want them dead and their assets distributed by all.

Initially the police and possibly the military will side with the rich but the´ll quickly change sides.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Geez... I do not want anything dead.

I can come to terms on the rest though.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Logarock

Communists are we all going to be in a few years, thats for sure. But this has nothing to do with that, this is greed and I don´t tolerate greedy people. Do you?

There are two sides to greed:

1.) The side that has and never shares.

2.) The side that sees what others have and wants to take, take, take ...

Which side are you on?

I long ago learned to be content with what I have and not give a flying rats @ss what someone else has. Stop keeping up with the Joneses. That's how you get sucked into their game.
edit on 26-2-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I do. No revolution has been made without wiping out the previous leadership.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I do. No revolution has been made without wiping out the previous leadership.

Be careful what you wish for.

When you have killed the top and it still isn't enough and then you look around and YOU are the top and the mob comes for you, what will you do?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You have no idea of what you´re talking about. These people cannot live enough to spend all the money the have accumulated. In the other side there is us who work every day just to survive.

The´re greedy and makes no sense a society wher so few can hoard so much and where so many have to live with so little.

They will be killed and I´m perfectly fine with it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Who cares, as long as the elite goes I´m fine.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Can't disagree with that, but I still don't wish for death.

If the military or police side with the people, they will likely speak as our reps in such times... defending our nests will be the tasks of citizens.

If military or police side with government, the people lose all chance and hope...

Do we forget that we live in times when the internet crumbles dreams and careers as swiftly as ever... the internet is the reason I feel why the rich don't stand a chance if revolution occurs
edit on 26-2-2017 by ttobban because: oops

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You have no idea of what you´re talking about. These people cannot live enough to spend all the money the have accumulated. In the other side there is us who work every day just to survive.

The´re greedy and makes no sense a society wher so few can hoard so much and where so many have to live with so little.

They will be killed and I´m perfectly fine with it.

Yeah, I do.

I know math. If you confiscated their assets and liquidated them, there would not be enough to cover even a tiny portion of the national debt for example.

You might get a one time, lump sum pay out that would look nice, but it wouldn't be enough. People who have no idea how to handle money which is most of today's poor would spend it in a heartbeat and come back looking for more. Then whom do you liquidate for money?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Who cares, as long as the elite goes I´m fine.

In other words, you hate people who have more than you.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The internet has been used to spark several revolutions, as sms message currents. But the French revolution, the American revolution and so many others didn´t needed the internet or cell phones.

Your objections to blood made think, can you imagine the American founding fathers not wanting to kill the british? Or the French mobs not wanting to kill the nobles? This is how its done.

Of course you have revolutions like the portuguese revolution, bloodless, but the elite remained in power, not the political elite but the industrial and economic elite. The result was a non revolution, more of the same.

No blood no change.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

No, I hate people who have an unbelievable amount of material goods at the expense of all of us.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yeah, I do.

I know math. If you confiscated their assets and liquidated them, there would not be enough to cover even a tiny portion of the national debt for example.

You might get a one time, lump sum pay out that would look nice, but it wouldn't be enough. People who have no idea how to handle money which is most of today's poor would spend it in a heartbeat and come back looking for more. Then whom do you liquidate for money?

Its not about expropriating them, its about ending an era and starting a new one where no one will ever be allowed to exploit like they do.

But nothing of this is new, in the beginnings of the 20th century the rich paid 90% tax in the US

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Death to the wealthy!

Share equally for the proletariat!

But make my share bigger, because I did more for the revolution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join