It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female French Presidential Candidate Cancels Meeting With The Sunni Grand Mufti

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Put on that headscarf female!

Female French Presidential Candidate refuses to wear a headscarf and walks away from her meeting with Grand Imam of al-Azhar – considered by some Muslims to be the highest authority in Sunni Islamic thought.

Good for her.

www.independent.co.uk... 41.html

Front National leader says she will ‘not cover herself up’ during meeting with Grand Sunni Muslim Mufti Sheikh Abdel-Latif Derian, meaning the encounter had to be cancelled.

French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen cancelled a meeting with Lebanon’s Grand Mufti after refusing to wear a headscarf.

“You can pass on my respects to the Grand Mufti, but I will not cover myself up,” she told reporters.

The front National leader was told by Lebanese officials that she would have to wear a veil for her audience with Grand Sunni Muslim Mufti, Sheikh Abdel-Latif Derian.

Video footage shows Ms Le Pen at the entrance to his office shaking her head.

edit on 26-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Good to see a trump fan loving the new leader of the front narional, the party who says the holocaust never happened.

Like father like daughter.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sorry love already posted couple of weeks ago www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I feel France could very well be the toppling point for the EU, people will get behind her I am 100% convinced of that,

Why the f#ck should she be forced to wear a headscarf?, if that guy cannot accept her "western" values then that says a lot about him...

RA

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Good to see a trump fan loving the new leader of the front narional, the party who says the holocaust never happened.

Don't really know her politics. Just approving of her stance on not wearing a headscarf same as I would approve of someone not bowing to a Saudi King or the Pope.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Maybe it is time to define all demands to cover up as hate speech against females in Europe and fine every cleric/believer 10000 Euro when they demand it. Islam should equal responsibility to coexist.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I hope she farted in his general direction.
Screw that guy.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Ummm...she's going to be the next leader of France...why would she be subservient to anyone...?

She should never be subservient to anyone other than self...regardless of who she is...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I live on a tropical island. If any one wants an audience with me, they should be wearing beachwear. And that includes the Grand Sunni Muslim Mufti Sheikh Abdel-Latif Derian, the Pope and the Saudi King.

Seriously, why do these guys adopt new things that would suit their purpose or enhance their lifestyle with the gifts of human advancement but, still impose small minded and backwards rules on others?

That, indeed, says a lot about them!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...she's going to be the next leader of France...why would she be subservient to anyone...?

She should never be subservient to anyone other than self...regardless of who she is...

YouSir

Exactly! She is woman who stands up for her beliefs and doesn't back down due to political correctness or globalism!

I wonder how the feminists feel about her?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If I can dictate what clothes you wear and how you wear it, then I am in control and you are already subservient.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Lol wtf demands another person dress a certain way

GFY if you are in line with that kind of thinking.

Put on a tie you jack ass. (--- see how effective?

edit on 26-2-2017 by Lysergic because: I got AIDS blood all over my keyboard.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It would be delightful if she won. Give the EU crowd something to wring their hands about besides Brexit.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It would be delightful if she won. Give the EU crowd something to wring their hands about besides Brexit.

I NEVER drink whiskey because it just has a certain uncontrollable effect on me! But if she wins!

I will buy a bottle and celebrate for the liberation of France from the global banksters!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Good to see a fan of the ideology founded by a misonigist leader who advocated treatment of women as property, slavery and pedophilia loving the Mufti.

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem during WW2 allied with Hitler and was even given command of his own SS division to help Hitler hunt down jews and other infidels.

Like old Mufti like new Mufti.

edit on 26-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

Exactly! She is woman who stands up for her beliefs and doesn't back down due to political correctness or globalism!

I wonder how the feminists feel about her?

Ummm...strange huh...?

These females don't seem to realize...we're on their side...just not for the reasons they might want us to be...and under our own terms...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wait... So, she's NOT a MUSLIM? I thought only muslims had to wear head coverings? Why does he want her to wear one?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You have to convert to Islam or obey their tenets if you want some to talk to you.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't think that she would even want to contemplate meeting with him. She should have realized that they would want her to cover her head. She sure doesn't think about things in advance much. And she is running for president of France?

Edit: how silly of me, Politicians do not evaluate situations that well. They are trying to impress voters and toss common sense out the door
edit on 26-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Oh snap pesky photos.

Now someone will come in and tell us how Hitler hated also these gauise lol
edit on 26-2-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join