It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep Leonard Lance want to keep Medicaid expansion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: rickymouse

That's unfortunate. I didn't have a choice when my scope point in my knee became infected after coming back from Iraq and they just jammed that swab into my knee... Though my knee was also leaking fluid, so that had something to do with it.

In any case, here in bmore, I just have to suggest I've got an infection and they'll swab me. Happened to me with a sore throat once. One time it truly was strep throat and the next time it was nothing. All I had to do was suggest it and they ordered the test.

The swabbing for strep throat is done a lot, but only if there is signs of strep throat present when they look.

Well that's good. I just couldn't see throat cultures going unchecked. Keep in mind that not all bacteria out there are super bugs. Sometimes maintaining good resistance is properly fighting the easy to kill guys too. Even the swabs that determine if you have strep or not are important.

If I had just gone ahead with my assumption that I had strep the second time, I could have done some serious damage to my immunity to it since I'd be taking an antibiotic and not needing it. That's how those superbugs appear that you hear about sometimes in the news.

The problem is that sometimes the test for Strep doesn't work in some cases. That is what the doctor told my granddaughter and I when we were in to see him when she had signs of strep throat. A week later she was back and the test was positive but not in the original test.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Wow. That's news to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Maybe it hadnt developed into strep yet?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Maybe it hadnt developed into strep yet?

According to the doctor, in the early strep infections the test doesn't always work. But what does he know.

There are parameters on what the information on tests can be used. Some doctors and healthcare professionals know those parameters well, others didn't pay attention to them in school. They do teach this in medical school somewhat. But if you believe the tests are always conclusive, you don't pay attention to the parameters. Belief governs what you learn, so do desires. If you desire to be an expert at understanding how to apply the information on the tests, you can research it and find the whole truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It looks like this is now a consideration, call it what you want, repeal and replace...repair...trumpcare, just do the best thing for Americans.

And those who don't want it and never voted for it aren't Americans, I guess?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

It looks like this is now a consideration, call it what you want, repeal and replace...repair...trumpcare, just do the best thing for Americans.

Those people just do not realize the benefits of healthcare. Sorry, we want you to be healthy to.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
me... i'm for the Medicaid expansion if it precedes a Single-Payer National Health Insurance Program

there's a national site for the single-payer idea, this is linked just to the State of SC...

pnhpsc.org...

...Dr David Keely, Congressman John Conyers Jr and David Ball, RN welcome you to Health Care for All - SC Read more.

Health Care: We Can Fix It
Check out this video, produced by the Western Washington chapter of PNHP....

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I ready for single payer as well...America...not so much

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Those people just do not realize the benefits of healthcare. Sorry, we want you to be healthy to.

I don't care what you want. I didn't vote for it and if you can't respect that then you really don't care about me (or those like me). So don't expect me to care about you.
edit on 7-5-2017 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I actually dont really care about you at all, i just dont want ignorant people (as yourself) thinking they can make decisions that only affect themselves a small amount positively at the expense of others lives.

Selfish people as yourself are the problem. No one really cares about what you think. What SHOULD matter is what is best for most. Sorry you have no compassion or heart, no wonder you are so miserable and dont want healthcare.

edit on 12-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join