It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Station Robbery Goes Wrong

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I would not doubt it tbh...He just has this calm vibe to him as he does what he does...And like I said to me his mannerisms and demeanor suggest to me he wanted to shoot the guy.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

being pistol whipped or killed is one of the occupational hazards you accept when you choose to be a criminal.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Yea the guy was very much unconscious at one point and even after he shows some signs of regaining consciousness I still don't think he would be able to stand on his own. It went way further than it needed to...However as much as I disagree with how far it was taken and I wouldn't condone it myself...The dude did deserve a strong reminder he is not as dangerous as he thinks he is and hopefully that harsh beat down will be a life long reminder as to what that life will get you.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
being pistol whipped or killed is one of the occupational hazards you accept when you choose to be a criminal.

Pistol whipping someone, particularly if they are unconscious, is also criminal.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
The dude did deserve a strong reminder he is not as dangerous as he thinks he is and hopefully that harsh beat down will be a life long reminder as to what that life will get you.

I think that reminder was sufficiently administered when he knocked him out while the clerk held him.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Very true...The "hero" to me came off as just as criminal just by observing his mannerisms and body language...Simply the way he carried himself. Maybe it was the crotch grab maybe the store owner was a friend who knows...But I don't think either of those guys were "good dudes"

Still though...Nothing like a close brush with death to remind one of the potential consequences of ones actions...That will stick longer than the beat down I'm sure.
edit on 26-2-2017 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

What movie is that? I could use some more entertainment.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If this was the treatment of all criminals we would have very few.

link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

Spun...It's about a tweeker

link   

originally posted by: seasonal
If this was the treatment of all criminals we would have very few.

Another internet tough guy who thinks we should pistol whip unconscious people?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Name calling?

This is just my opinion. I gladly allow yours, please allow mine.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I gladly allow yours, please allow mine.

Nobody is denying you the ability to post your opinion that you advocate unnecessary violence. Have at it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And the name calling? Or are we having a bad day?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There was def a nice pistol whip in there.
You can see the "Good Samaritan" lol if you can call him that,trying to get the perfect line up for it.

Loved how the crooks homie, was like...dang,..don't want to be part of this, and splits on his friend.
No honour amount thieves, in the slightest.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

And the name calling?

If the shoe fits, wear it. Be proud of your advocacy for violence, don't hide behind getting called out on it.

Or are we having a bad day?

My day, like everyday, is wonderful.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
There was def a nice pistol whip in there.

I watched it again and it certainly did occur. I also agree with Randy that it appeared he was lining up to shoot him in the head as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
When you dance with the devil, you have to keep going until the music stops.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You have time for a story? Good.

In a Burger king drive threw set a skilled trades man coworker after working 2nd shift-1 am.

He was in his van, waiting in for his order, In jumps a 20 something Black male with a pitifully small knife, demanding money. Fist ta cuff ensued. Long story short, after a very large dose of ass kicking the would be thief was out cold on the curb still when to police arrived. You want to know what the first question the police had was?

Did you take his wallet? You should have taken his wallet, that would have been great.

Cops see good people get much much worse than this guy got. They know how to solve these kind of problems. It is with very harsh and damaging responses. It is not nice to see another person get smacked around, but it may correct his life.

Are you insulated from how bad things can get in the "real" world?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Now he can come back for revenge.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Cool story, bro. What does that have to do with you personally advocating the pistol whipping of an unconscious person?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join