It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Earned a Huge 86-Percent Job Approval Rating.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Polls show Trump with historically low approval ratings
Majorities of Americans view Trump unfavorably — and also disapprove of the way in which Trump has built his incoming administration.

There's lots more if you need, just Google it! *__-

His favorablity is running around 43%

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not calling it fake news..

Alternative facts then?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I think the pole is accurate.

Of course Trump is going to have a relatively high rating at a Conservative conference.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Of course Trump is going to have a relatively high rating at a Conservative conference.

No Sh!t Sherlock?

What surprises me is that it is not 100%.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Me too.

But I guess those divisions from within (ie the GOP) are still there..

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That's a good thing actually. It tells us that are still rational people in both parties.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I never took a gallup poll. I never took a Fox poll. You're both cray.

I guess that must invalidate any poll you haven't taken part in then , must explain why they're usually wrong then Eh ?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I get that people are too eager to reply so they don't always read the OP or what is linked in the OP, but you should at least bother to read when you are making a thread yourself.

It's right in the title, "CPAC straw poll". The Conservative Political Action Conference is a meet-up for the political right, Trump's home-field.

They polled the people who went to that event, I'd be really surprised if he didn't get over 80 percent approval. Or are you saying it's good compared to Bush or something?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Wikipedia
Overall, Mitt Romney holds the record of winning more CPAC straw polls than any other individual, with four. Ronald Reagan, Jack Kemp and Rand Paul follow with three consecutive wins each, followed by Ron Paul with two wins. Of these five, the Pauls are the only two to win more than one straw poll, yet never appear on a Republican presidential ticket in any election (although Ron Paul did receive one Electoral College vote in 2016)

Visit that Wikipedia link and Trump smokes everyone else including Reagan and the Paul's in terms of the percentage of the vote received. Jack Kemp was the next closest at 68% in 1987.

CPAC attendees aren't actually conservative apparently.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Click-bait thread. Btw isn't it against T&C not to use exact same headline as the article you are linking to ?
"CPAC Straw Poll: 86 Percent Approve of Job Trump Is Doing So Far as President" is the original headline. Why did you leave out CPAC part ?
I don't get it man. You guys scream fake media all day and than make a thread that is 100℅ fake.

edit on 26-2-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
86% hahahahaha no.

Don't know if you knew this but I have a 92% rating at being a sarcastic D*ck.

86%

Yeah, no

You couldn't get 82% of Americans to agree on anything lmao!!!

Fox News.. the first and worst fake news..

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Click-bait thread. Btw isn't it against T&C not to use exact same headline as the article you are linking to ?
"CPAC Straw Poll: 86 Percent Approve of Job Trump Is Doing So Far as President" is the original headline. Why did you leave out CPAC part ?
I don't get it man. You guys scream fake media all day and than make a thread that is 100℅ fake.

Cause they know they are pushing propaganda, but it's cool if it's your sides propaganda to anyone right wing..

Of course their entire world view is based off fairy tales and conspiracy theories...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

A poll, held at a Conservative Political Action Conference...

Overall the poll, of 1,447 attendees at the Conservative Political Action Conference Saturday, showed a movement that is now firmly in Mr. Trump’s corner

www.washingtontimes.com...

Surely it should be 100%?

The fact that it's NOT should be troubling.

Fox News ... your source for fake news since 1996.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
86% hahahahaha no.

Don't know if you knew this but I have a 92% rating at being a sarcastic D*ck.

86%

Yeah, no

Ummm...don't sell yourself short...claim that 98th percentile...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's a Washington Times pole.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

It's a Washington Times pole.

The linked article in the OP is from Fox News. Nothing wrong with the poll as far as I can see ... except the obvious bias of the sampling.

How unfortunate that OP didn't simply choose to title the thread honestly.
edit on 26-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So much disinformation in this thread, though a few posters hit the nail on the head.

CPAC is an annual meeting of Republicans, the poll is accurate but its only taken by a small number of conservatives so it doesn't show much.

People keep linking to biased polls to show Trump's approval rating. Before Trump won the election most polls showed bias towards Hillary as well, thats why they were so far off when it came election time. Rasmussen was one of the few polls which showed Trump and Hillary neck to neck, they showed the truth.

Knowing many of these websites were known to be using their bias and/or inaccurate polling it seems fair to use Rasmussen polling again since they were one of the few who were accurate. That being said, Trump currently has an approval rating of 53% and disapproval of 47%.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tehdouglas

Rasmussen is often criticized for bias. Historically, Rasmussen results favor Republicans.

The best polling demonstrates trends in opinions. Opinions are mercurial.

No decent polling pretends to be foretelling the future.

edit on 26-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

For someone who rants against fake news, you sure have a way of embracing it wholeheartedly when it suits your fancy.

Apparently, you're pretty good at making it up too.

How does one work 16 hrs a day, everyday since Jan. 20th while playing golf 6 times in 4 weeks.

I have a sneaky suspicion that you, like most Trump supporters, don't have any idea what a 16 hr work day even looks like.

86% approval rating my ass!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Those numbers aren't bad considering Trump was Democrat for many years before he switched to Republican just to run for President. Something the Liberals keep forgetting is that they are in reality protesting one of their own. There was talk from Trump IIRC that if he had to run as an Independent he would.

CPAC hasn't apparently "forgotten" Trumps political history so a 86% is actually great numbers!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join