It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could aliens connect to the internet from a distance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Ok you win.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Are you sure Beds,

I mean you've only got to look at some of the posts, threads and subsequent answers throughout ATS to figure aliens have infiltrated.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

You may be right he just might be... After all his anal fixation and glee he derives from it are totally alien to me...

You have to admit, aliens brought it on themselves by doing all the anal probing. That meme didn't write itself.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Are you sure Beds,

I meant the missile launch controls. They're not on the net.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: Bedlam

a reply to: Deaf Alien

I think Bedlam was saying nukes are not on the net or in other words could not be accessed by it to tamper with them...

This. However, I also do not believe that "aliens" are on the net. Imagine the latency issues!

I flew 100 million light-years to get here, I think I know how to construct a latency free anal probe.

That is impressive. Must take at least 9, even 10 gigablorbs to run that traverse.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thank you! Best thread ever! If aliens are on the net they have just made me laugh harder than I have for a while! Thank you ats 😊😊😊😊

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: Bedlam

I think Bedlam was saying nukes are not on the net or in other words could not be accessed by it to tamper with them...

This. However, I also do not believe that "aliens" are on the net. Imagine the latency issues!

I flew 100 million light-years to get here, I think I know how to construct a latency free anal probe.

That is impressive. Must take at least 9, even 10 gigablorbs to run that traverse.

If you pay for the Ultra service, you can connect past the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I hear the singularity in that system is the size of Uranus. Wait are we talking about black holes or bum stuff now? Lets consult the probe...

Mine is telling me that we'll need a bigger boat. Preferrably a USS Arduous-b.m. sized boat, to carry enough gigablorbs to make the trip to galaxy Ginglesnorf. Lots of funny lesbots there. Th
ey party hard.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LairdTarby
Thank you! Best thread ever! If aliens are on the net they have just made me laugh harder than I have for a while! Thank you ats 😊😊😊😊

Cheers human, that's why we're here.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
They already are!!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

I guess it depends on the distance ,If they're hundreds of light years away then the internet would have changed by the time their connection attempt makes it here so they wouldn't be able to connect , even if the were a few tens of light years away they'd likely face the same problem.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
With ease. There is a case where girl was given telephone-like apparatus from a saucer to call home. In same way, they can access internet, of course.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
Honestly?

We still have race. We still have tribal warfare. We still worship deities that don't exist.

Anyone that has the ability to contact us in any way should be in violation of their own Prime Directive. We're still primal.

Our society would melt down. We have to find them ourselves.

The Prime Directive is a human construct and we have no reason to believe any one/thing else will be limited by it. We are probably the only "beings" around that will scream "what about the Prime Directive?" as we get annihilated.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

If we can detect key details of life-supporting elements of planets orbiting far away stars, there should be no doubt that the ETs have capabilities many times that.

Then again, if they've been here or sent probes here, they probably have their own "internet" to broadcast a daily mix of shows featuring "life With Humans on Earth."

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Thought they already got all the gold they needed?? Ancient Aliens said so, or I wasn't listening closely enough...which, come to think on it, is probably the case.

Maybe they steal wi-fi, that would certainly help explain why mine goes wonky at certain times of the day...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
Been wondering about this. Would it be possible to access internet from a distance to earth without human hardware?

Yes & no. depended on the distance.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

If they could, which, given an advanced civilisation I would presume they could detect multiple forms of communication, what would they gain?

Unless they spoke or understood human languages and had a good grasp on our culture and context, it would be meaningless, most of it.

They also have to know how to translate the data into usable formats -- how would they know what constitutes an image or a movie file or text or sound? We do, because we (humans) wrote the proprietary codecs and format translations to get the data into digital formats. They wouldn't know.

Besides, they'd only read about stupid humans who believe in fairy tales and the earth being flat

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I would say it would depend on how advanced they were.
And that would depend on our ability to comprehend not only their technology, but their reality as well. There is no way to comprehend something that does not exist in our reality, especially, if "they" do not want it known by us. But on they other hand, when they do want us to see, well............................ blink blink.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I am saying that if there are aliens, the scenario could be that we are the most advanced technologically. They could be in their own stone age.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yes but I'm not going to tell you how we do it.

You use our Wi-Fi to Sci-Fi.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join