It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I knew you couldn't give a brief, coherent answer.

President Trump actually addressed it tonight. He basically stated nation-toppling is wrong and stupid and that we're going to be working on it. He likes to keep promises, so I was pretty happy to hear him address it.

Also that we're willing to forge new friendships to work on mutual concerns---sounds like leaving Syria alone and working with Russia to bust Isis ass. Looking forward to hearing from Mattis. How freaking refreshing!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I knew you couldn't give a brief, coherent answer.

President Trump actually addressed it tonight. He basically stated nation-toppling is wrong and stupid and that we're going to be working on it. He likes to keep promises, so I was pretty happy to hear him address it.

Also that we're willing to forge new friendships to work on mutual concerns---sounds like leaving Syria alone and working with Russia to bust Isis ass. Looking forward to hearing from Mattis. How freaking refreshing!

And you believe him? Why the increased military spending?

ETA: What about answering the on-topic question I posed? Muzzle the press? Eliminate the First Amendment? Set up a Federal Department of Truth?
edit on 1-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Dude, link us the arguments you've made about Obama and Hillary blowing up Syria, or buzz off. I could link the pages upon pages worth of YOUR pro-censorship content that specifically benefits the War Machine and their new 'Ministry of Propaganda' legislation which Obama passed, that you've made across this site just since this FAKE NEWS specter has run wild (and then some along these lines before it), if you really want to press on with your diatribe.

I've been playing nice.

Speak to the OP. Or go down at this juncture as a troll. The choice is yours.

Millions of lives have been destroyed by those you worship. In this scope, Trump is nobody while your messiah is the devil. Obama is Mass Murderer that make Charles Manson look like a saint.

Man up already. Grow past it, or you are part of it. 600,000+ gallons of blood on on your hands TOO if you INSIST like you have been.

In case you somehow haven't noticed I was done playing games with psychopaths a long, long time ago.

When and IF it time to roast Trump along these I'll meet you there, but it isn't yet.

edit on 1-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude, link us the arguments you've made about Obama and Hillary blowing up Syria, or buzz off.

Stop trying to censor me, please. I have asked you what, specifically, you would do? Repeal the First Amendment? Create a Federal Department of Truth? I have always acknowledged that the press cannot always be trusted, for any number of reasons. Abuse of the First Amendment is a price we pay, just as mass murders are the price we pay for the Second. Now: how would you attempt to fix the situation. We know how Hitler and Lenin solved it. How would you?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Dude, link us the arguments you've made about Obama and Hillary blowing up Syria, or buzz off.

Stop trying to censor me, please. I have asked you what, specifically, you would do? Repeal the First Amendment? Create a Federal Department of Truth? I have always acknowledged that the press cannot always be trusted, for any number of reasons. Abuse of the First Amendment is a price we pay, just as mass murders are the price we pay for the Second. Now: how would you attempt to fix the situation. We know how Hitler and Lenin solved it. How would you?

So you chose to go down at this juncture as troll.

I gave you a very specific, detailed response following the rule of law as it is, and how to adjust it to prevent all of this kind of humanitarian nightmare in the future, and you dismissed the entire thing with barely an entire sentence.

Press on with your psychopathology. If you're really lucky maybe Trump might just blow up a few hundred thousand people, and truly silence the press, and then you can derail threads and disrespect the hard fought work of others who stand up against it IF that ever does happen.

Whatever you do, never acknowledge the fact that people like you is why these trends persist in "our" 'government' (overlordship).

edit on 1-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Excellent work, wow this is overwhelming amount of info.

Now I have something to do for this weekend.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Its not FAKE-----Programming is very very real and so is MK ULTRA---They got ya to climb aboard the term FAKE NEWS did they not?

I sure am glad I was rejected by society and the misfits and indifferent all my life---you all are complete idiots without souls---blind and shallow. You have absolutely nothing I want.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I sorry I invoked it. Still friends?

Anyhoo...didja notice the change in strategy? It's shriveling in the light.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I gave you a very specific, detailed response following the rule of law as it is, and how to adjust it to prevent all of this kind of humanitarian nightmare in the future, and you dismissed the entire thing with barely an entire sentence.

You posted a rambling, vague, response. Something about "there must be laws on the books that can be enforced." There are laws against hate speech (of the sort promulgated by Alex Jones, BTW), laws against libel, which are intentionally false statements that can affect the victim's ability to earn money, and judgments that make it a crime to shout "fire" in a cinema. Which of these apply to the journalistic media?

If, as the President has claimed, the media are "the enemy of the people," should they not face charges of treason and be given a fair trial as guaranteed by the Constitution? Or would you eliminate the Second Amendment? Establish government "Truth Panels?" You never seem to get around to making a definite statement about these latter possibilities. Please be more specific about how you would "adjust" laws to infringe the First Amendment.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Anyhoo...didja notice the change in strategy?

No, IgnoranceIsntBliss never changes his strategy. Either you agree with him or he calls you a troll. You still haven't answered the questions I posed of you, by the way. Why are you deflecting rather than answering? Repeal the First Amendment? State controlled media? Truth panels? What sort of society do you want to live in?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What sort of society do you want to live in?

So, you asking for our thoughts on how to address these questions seems indicative of your acceptance of the thesis of this OP then? Glad to see you starting to come around and concede some points here and there.

The society I want to live in is one where we start to address not only the criminal obfuscation of treasonous acts against the American peoples, but also our reckless foreign policy rife with war crimes against various other peoples of the world. This is a pretty big deal and one which most are either unaware of or too selfish & sated with their life to grapple with.

President Trump is the first guy that's come along since JFK, as far as I can tell, that actually sees the futility and inhumanity in such a stupid path. So, first things first, I'm doing my best to support the man.

To that end, personally, that includes countering war enthusiasts & partisan apologists like yourself. An "apologist for the status quo" as SpeakerofTruth referenced you a page back. If Obama, Bush, Brzezinski, and Soros got together, had sex magick, and produced a homunculus for an internet public relations campaign...

edit on 2-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So, you asking for our thoughts on how to address these questions seems indicative of your acceptance of the thesis of this OP then? Glad to see you starting to come around and concede some points here and there.

Where have I ever claimed that the media are infallible? Where have I ever defended military adventurism on the part of the United States or Russia? The OP is so scattered, unfocused and extreme that I have no choice but to question it, especially given that it is a thinly disguised rational for rescinding the First Amendment and putting an end to liberal democracy.

The society I want to live in is one where we start to address not only the criminal obfuscation of treasonous acts against the American peoples, but also our reckless foreign policy rife with war crimes against various other peoples of the world. This is a pretty big deal and one which most are either unaware of or too selfish & sated with their life to grapple with.

Thank you! We are in perfect agreement. It is the role of the press to expose treason, reckless foreign policy, and corruption at every level, both in government and the private sector. This is why the current campaign on the part of corrupt, treasonous government officials to stifle the press and call their revelations "false news" is so dangerous. The OP makes no secret of his contempt for the First Amendment, putting him in line with this corrupt administration.

President Trump is the first guy that's come along since JFK, as far as I can tell, that actually sees the futility and inhumanity in such a stupid path. So, first things first, I'm doing my best to support the man.

Donald Trump is a demagogue. He is attempting to undermine the public's trust in the Constitution and those who are sworn to defend it.

To that end, personally, that includes countering war enthusiasts & partisan apologists like yourself. An "apologist for the status quo" as SpeakerofTruth referenced you a page back. If Obama, Bush, Brzezinski, and Soros got together, had sex magick, and produced a homunculus for an internet public relations campaign...

Wow. You think I am partisan because I support liberal democracy?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Dude, you're one of the most hardcore partisan pro-censorship pro-MSM folks I even know about, but the one thing I can say for the better is, I appreciate your courage and tenacity. Unless I missed something, you're the only liberal type in this entire forum that had the balls to step up into this knock out arena.

Respect.

edit on 5-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude, you're one of the most hardcore partisan pro-censorship pro-MSM folks I even know about, but the one thing I can say for the better is, I appreciate your courage and tenacity. Unless I missed something, you're the only liberal type in this entire forum that had the balls to step up into this knock out arena.

Respect.

I cannot accept your acknowledgement because it is based on false perceptions. It is you who is advocating censorship, not I.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This is total BS ATS is on this list.

Twitter Shadow Ban Is Real - Hacked Documents Coming

Quick! Have the Mods ban that site! [/sarcasm] Sorry, but freedom of the press is freedom of the press, even when it hurts your feelings.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It's so surreal hearing you say "freedom of the press is freedom of the press, even when it hurts your feelings. "

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's so surreal hearing you say "freedom of the press is freedom of the press, even when it hurts your feelings. "

And its surreal to hear you thinking you are an advocate of that freedom, instead of its foe. That website has evaluated ATS correctly. It is the volume of propaganda coming from questionable sources that has opened ATS up to that characterization. So long as posts from hoaxers, cults, and propaganda mills are given equal weight with legitimate stories or analysis, ATS will remain on that list. With good cause. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Here we have a free society of a forums, where anyone of any viewpoint can post their kind of stuff, and everyone from every other possible viewpoint can pick it apart. where the 'site itself' doesn't hardly gnerate a lick of the 'reports', while hoaxes go in the hoax forum...

But it isn't owned by the big multinational corporations whom own nearly all the other possible media outlets, and you're advocating it get censored (which is what list like that are for) while insinuating that I'm anti-1st Amendment because I want the corporate control freak war criminals to have their uber pervasive propaganda platform busted to open way for a truly free and diverse media era.

It's time you actually address the OP since you're now arguing in their favor.

edit on 23-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Here we have a free society of a forums, where anyone of any viewpoint can post their kind of stuff, and everyone from every other possible viewpoint can pick it apart. where the 'site itself' doesn't hardly gnerate a lick of the 'reports', while hoaxes go in the hoax forum...

Are you okay with things being put into the [HOAX!] bin? Isn't that tantamount to censorship?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join