It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow, that was a lot of work. Hope you get it published somewhere more credible.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

HA!

I'm pretty sure I snagged that off google image (the best one when I was deliberately looking for it).

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Really? My friend Joe is going to be excited when I tell him.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I probably first saw you post it in here somewhere, and 'saved it', but then couldn't find it on my drives so then had to go look for it on the Google.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You remind me some times of the guys who developed The Church of the Sub-Genius.

That is not an insult by any means; carry on!

ARISE, the SubGenius

Somehow I managed to never find that until a few years ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: schuyler

Thanks. This project was my broadest print thrust, and arguably bigger than my Neocon Wars film. Certain the most imagery work I've done since (had a lot of fun was too rusty after years of not doing hardly any graphics stuff).

So many challenges including:
covering everything while somehow managing to keep it compressed as I manged to, essentially writing 'two different' documentary films yet writing them for readership, making each "feature" both stand alone worthy while interlocking, writing each feature across months becomes tedious as thinking towards it all changes, this 2nd 'feature' being such an intensely developing story, mentioning choice highlights from the era yet somehow keeping it all on focus, proof reading a piece of this magnitude (most of my stuff is usually RUSHED to print first drafts), writing in the links and code while writing it as one continuous narrative stream, etc.

This wouldn't have even been possible without "Notepad++":
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still have my "appendixes", but there's more text characters than the actual post, so haven't decided if I want to dump them in here as bumps or make a new thread....

I dont care about getting 1000 flags, but I definitely want to see it on the front page tomorrow...
edit on 25-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I wanted to put "Network" in there, but keeping first page videos to a minimum is always a challenge:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You had me at, " Fallacious falsehoods fester forever in your phony Facebook. Myspace maliciously re-manifests from Rupert Murdoch's madhouse and melts your medulla oblongata until your brain bleeds right out of your eyeballs!"

Got my popcorn and I kept my 3D Glasses from last time, made a cup of coffee and looking forward to digging in. I'm skeered already!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Fallacious falsehoods fester forever in your phony Facebook. Myspace maliciously re-manifests from Rupert Murdoch's madhouse and melts your medulla oblongata until your brain bleeds right out of your eyeballs!"
I did a 2 or 3 takes on that one myself until my " brain bled right out of my eyeballs!" Great post op ...I had to cut and run half way through ...too much for my one sitting

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The vintage horror cinema theme was a must from the beginning. As I plugged away on it I had been playing lots of 'inspirational' stuff like classic grindhouse cinema movie trailers.

It wasn't long before it had to be busted into two different pieces, so that's when I brought in the double feature format at which point injecting some classic grindhouse style horror fake trailer satire became inherent. So I had a lot of fun writing those.

From the feature 1 comments:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I'm getting the feeling 'nobody' is grasping my unique approach with this one.

My 'format' is modeled after a double feature grindhouse drive-in movie theater cinema.

That's what the deal is with the 'fake trailers' I included.

Movies being 'media'; all of this New McCarthyism noise, propaganda in general being about fearmongering all these decades, I decided a horror movie motif was warranted (and could have some fun with).

Since it ended up I had to break it into two core parts, I decided to break out the double feature style, as inspired by Robert Rodriguez & Quentin Tarantino's "Grindhouse (2007)" (Planet Terror / Death Proof) double feature project they did.

You cant find these on any of their video releases that I know about, but they had fake trailers in between, in their theater release:

Although on the Planet Terror release they did include "Machete", which did go on to be made into an actual film.

Movie critics didn't seem to grasp their doings there, and it bombed in theaters. Yet when ever I screen it for people they love the combined experience.

I'll add here that the The End shot (featuring "Cherry Doll") I used was from Planet Terror:

There are some other 'film homages' I put in there...

One is "American International Pictures" is an actual old grindhouse production company (at least one of their trailers are in that first trailer video above). So I spruced it up into "American International Domestic Global Pictures". I contemplating going a bit further along the lines of "American International Domestic Regional Local Global Pictures", but decided that was too gaudy.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The way you explained your theme add's or makes sense to me but ....there is always a but eh ...this thread would be a great YT vid with narrative . For me plowing through all the data is one thing but not having the context of what you were doing is hard for me to fit in while travelling through it all... not a critique , just sayin

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yeah. I worked it the best I could with the whole double feature header. In the first release I explained it was grindhousie at the top. There's always trying to hard to explain things can actually add to the complexity of the whole ordeal and become even more off putting.

a reply to: schuyler

I'd actually love to do this right as a film, but the truth is I never had time for any of the work I've been doing after last summer. So I've been deliberately avoiding hooking up my 'studio' rig. My word publishing would have suffered too, as instead of scores of minor and major threads I'd have mostly been sucked into a handful of video releases. And I haven't done any video editing work since 2010, so it'd become any other rust belt I'd have to crack through. To even do the kind of films I'd set at I'd really need some other people involved that are well polished at video content production (I can edit existing content great, but the raw content generation is a major stumbling block for me with only the tools I've ever used especially).

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Ok Ignoranceisntbliss, I finally got the time to read the whole thread!

First, I think it is GREAT that you have compiled this all together, like a giant puzzle being put together. Most of what is contained within, I personally was already aware of ( I lived through the Ron Paul 2012 fiasco) but some other points I was not quite aware of. Example, I had no idea the real implications of Hillary and her deal with Russia on the Uranium. That is a HUGE thing! It puts together a lot of pieces as to why the MSM is being so crazy right now.

I feel as though if every American were to truly understand what your thread is trying to convey, the WHOLE system would finally collapse. The USA would/will need to be rebuilt from the ground up. (it NEEDS to happen, IMO) Too many powerful people are involved in this. The funny thing is though, they ARE exposed. Your thread proves it. It's just that most people aren't paying attention! (or they simply don't CARE)

I will use this thread as a reference to wake people up. I understand the possible implications, the truth HAS to be told though. We need a revolution. I have been looking for a piece of writing that compiles all of the corruption going on that presents it in a way that really hits home. This thread does that. There are some other points missing but you would need to write a couple BOOKS and even movies for people grasp the entirety of just what the Hell is actually going on. As long as this thread is, it's just an outline of the situation.

As I said, I made it through the 2012 Ron Paul fiasco. I went to his rallies, I spoke to many people, watched all the news reports and saw the horrible way the media and the GOP treated him. My signature is but a brief summary of what happened, JUST on that small timeline. These things need to be shared, and I hope many of the clueless actually take the time to read your thread.

Thanks again bro, good job!

edit on 25-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
WOW...just WOW!!! I looked for any plausible deniability through every paragraph and I found none. Truth meet Liberalism. I too saw the MSM's blatant abuse of their bully pulpit every day and night even to this day. Hopefully, President Trump will use this as an impetus to break the conspiracy between the MSM and the CIA with whatever they are planning to do against this country this Spring, the bigger they are the harder they will fall.

Your info-novel should be presented to the Pulitzer Committee. I personally think it deserves a Pulitzer Prize and nothing less, for investigative journalism.

[takes hat off and bows deeply before you] Thank You, Kind Sir...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

5 Times Corporate Media Got Caught Publishing Fake News Causing the Death & Suffering of Millions
1. George W. Bush's Weapons of Mass Destruction ...
2. Gulf of Tonkin Incident ...
3. Suppression of brutality perpetrated in Bahrain during the Arab Spring ...
4. That time Fox News hired a CIA operative who wasn't a CIA operative ...
5. Vapid anti-marijuana propaganda and the furtherance of the war on drugs ...

This thread deserves a journalism award usually given to some Sham and imo is the most important one I've ever read here on ATS. What a powerful and coherent case you make IIB. Not much--if anything--to be niggled with here. Very Not Fake News.

A damning indictment of avaricious bloodletting and the amoral culpability of the compromised MSM. Further, a damning indictment of us ALL if we fail to recognize and collectively demand different.

This is a redpill for anyone with an open mind. If you've read it and followed links and it doesn't make sense to you and you feel some desire to refute or minimize it: You have been zombiefied by the reality of the topic of this OP.

Some points to ponder and points I'd like to see discussed by all parties here at ATS.

This isn't even about liberalism vs. conservatism (political philosophies). It's entirely about these sinister party's that operate as one in keeping just the two of them in power while keeping the trajectory of our nation forever against the will of The People.

When essentially our entire nation is ignorant to the fact that the United States has long been the worlds last remaining evil empire (in the Internet Age no less), then we're unable to have an honest dialog when trying to put into perspective se the September 11th Attacks, the War in Iraq, or the more recently the engineered Arab Spring and its resulting Syrian War fallout...

…Therefore, it should be safe to surmise that if players within our government apparatus were to collude with Al Qaeda in the over-throw of foreign government sever again, then that would be treason. Like public show trials and Pay Per View executions kind of treason.

Until we seriously address our prolific nation toppling and out of control hyper-perverted version of imperialism, we are sticking our heads in the sand and deserve every bit of hell that will increasingly come our way if we continue to follow the path of historical ruin.

And, as the OP points out here…virtual blood on our souls:

Unless we all come to terms with and correct this, all of the blood they cause is on our hands too. So another positive thing we're witnessing with all of this strife is people talking about the "Deep State" that the IC truly is. Now we just need to force the reality based dialog that our nation ("the last remaining superpower") has been an evil empire, which is due to the Two Party + MSM System's hoodwinking of our people. So that with this latest blunder in military adventurism in Syria, their treasonous war criminal ways finally expose everything that they always have been. Will you support this trend of zero accountability no matter the crimes, or are you truly about justice is for you to decide.

For all of these players involved in Syria including the coverup job going down in the MSM), we're not just talking about them having blood on their hands here, it's more like they've been doing Olympic high dives into a very deep pool of said blood. Consider that some 400,000 human beings are thought to have already been killed there. Well that would be 600,000 gallons of spilled blood.

Many observers have been referring to these elements as the "Deep State", which is a proper term for the shadowy IC. People need to start comprehending that no matter which "Party" is in the White House, for decades the same dirty spycraft of toppling foreign governments and rigging foreign elections continues on more or less unchecked. These acts include heinous war crimes, which might ought to get them and the politicians involved with them the title of "War Criminal Industrial Complex" (WCIC), and this "WCIC" the MSM are a part of it too.

That's some powerful stuff, but of course we are talking about the ultimate echelons of power here. One might shudder to think, that if they're willing to start civil wars that kill hundreds of thousands of people, what lengths would they go to protect themselves? Yet what's potentially even more frightening is the reality that millions of American's are in full support of this Deep State "soft coup" trend, merely on partisan grounds as fueled by the MSM.

There is indeed a war against freedom of the press and it's being waged on US by out-of-control factions within our own government hell bent on the fiery destruction of other nations. In my professional opinion I like this idea of maljournalism to bring some accountability to this dastardly blow against a free press and, further, a blow against that which most of profess to consider precious (Human Lives):

…but at some point in all of this system there needs to be accountability for maljournalism considering complicity in war crimes has long been the modus operandi of this collusion.

I argue this "maljournalism" concept is not to be taken lightly. Like doctors should face consequences for medical malpractice, the upper echelons of journalism should face consequences for maljournalism. A doctor can hurt what maybe dozens of patients? When the MSM doesn't do it's job hundreds of thousands of men, women and children can each be splattered into a thousand tiny pieces. This is the threat of the media 'controlling what people think' while serving as the de facto propaganda arm of the government in general, and more specifically the literal propaganda front of the Corporatocracy. This isn't just some hypothetical either, this is real world stuff with a long history.

When you cover up a crime that is complicity. With "journalists" playing at CNN's level, each and every anchor & reporter, until each of them comes out and finally tells the truth about Syria, and lays it all out there how it wasn't Russia's fault, that the CIA started it (along with Obama, Hillary, McCain, Graham), that they used Al Qaeda to trigger it, and then they blamed it on Russia when instead of it blowing over quickly it became blowback...

Until that happens, every single report that any individual at CNN et al makes talking about Syria, and every hysterical McCarthyist anti-Russia PSYOP hit-piece any of them put out in such regards, is all fake news. Forget if some specific micro story they're covering is based on facts. Their narrative is a farce and that makes each of them complicit until they expose it. Which means the 600,000 (and counting) gallons of blood spilled there that blood is on their hands too. They're swimming in it every day.

Trump being an outspoken critic of NATO, and Afghanistan policy, only further ensured that the "Deep State" would set their laser targeting beams upon his pants.

edit on 26-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot to me. Truly.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It took two and one half cups of of coffee ( 20 oz.) and the better part of a cigar to get all of that at 6AM.
And it was well worth it !!!!

OUTSTANDING !!!!

Buck

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Okay, so we all probably know about "Google News", whom doesn't actually write news, but they do aggregate news sources for their "customers"

It all connects to one another, doesn't it?
Big Secret Unlocked- Do you Remember that One time The Media...

I don't know what to call the events we live in. Memegeddon? AdvertGeddon? Armageddon? Zombie apocalypse? Ultimately it all boils down to a simple yet perhaps oldest strategy in the book.

Problem - Reaction - Solution.

When you think about the common ground all this chaos has,, you will ultimately arrive at the pattern: Problem -Reaction- Solution.

The funny part is, they (TPTB) know that we know their secret, so even though we do not react, they will still find a way to PAY for that reaction, and televise that. Meanwhile those who are content with the election results sit quietly in their chairs, unaware of the Paid mob(and possible mercenaries) gathering at the gates, or in this case their own backyards. ( I foresee a red wedding type Rob Stark. Reminds me...

If I was a master villain, I would use all this chaos as a ruse to cover up the real master plan. Start digging cause we are getting warmer. Time will tell what unfolds next.

Great post. wish i could give you 100 stars and flags.

Beautifully written, and super well said.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I haven't read your thread in its entirety, but I am about to. I will say this, it's unfortunate that it isn't likely to make the "hot" list on ATS because, while it's "controversial" in some minds, it's not divisionary. That seems to be the only topics that make it to the "top" list here. It's unfortunate because you pointed out many things that SHOULD be, if they're not, important to EVERYONE.
edit on 26-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join