It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

NONE of them in the corporate media.

Then you prefer government propaganda? Samizdat? One of these days you need to out yourself. "NONE" is not a proper answer to the question I posed. I have explained, time and again, how I analyze news stories from all sources. All you have ever done is make wild accusations against mainstream media without giving the perplexed a guide to alternatives. You are not here to educate; you are here to negate.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

As with the election rigging tape clips, please do list for us the clips from these new CNN that dont speak for themselves / which ones obviously require the rest of the footage for us to be able to put it into context?

Since for about 6 months I constantly begged the question about the election tapes, and all of the 'best of them' in ATS refused to play along, well let me say I'd still love to see someone do it with this new tape at least....

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissJoe

Project Veritas is a known Hoax. They edit their videos to create false impressions... the same thing you resent in mainstream media. I guess it really is about picking a lie you like and sticking with it.
Not a hoax. You are delusional.

Okeefe is a hoaxer. He was forced to pay-up a nice sum of cash for his antics in the ACORN videos. He was also charged with and pled guilty to charges when he and his buddies tried to pose as repairmen to gain access to a Senator's office. And he is currently being sued for his last video releases.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I have no idea what you're talking about. Why do you rely on television?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He had a dubious upcommance.

Interesting that the same people that will argue until their grave that it was a okay that Robert Byrd was a KKK grand whatever, and that Hillary's props him up as her mentor, it's alright because he grew up or whatever eventually.

But O'keefe? He's sunk for eternity.

Since he'll burn in liberal lake of hellfire for eternity for his early sins, can you at least answer my challenge (at last):

As with the election rigging tape clips, please do list for us the clips from these new CNN tapes that dont speak for themselves / which ones obviously require the rest of the footage for us to be able to put it into context?

Since for about 6 months I constantly begged the question about the election tapes, and all of the 'best of them' in ATS refused to play along, well let me say I'd still love to see someone do it with this new tape at least...

edit on 28-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Project Veritas is a known Hoax. They edit their videos to create false impressions... the same thing you resent in mainstream media. I guess it really is about picking a lie you like and sticking with it.

Okeefe is a hoaxer. He was forced to pay-up a nice sum of cash for his antics in the ACORN videos. He was also charged with and pled guilty to charges when he and his buddies tried to pose as repairmen to gain access to a Senator's office. And he is currently being sued for his last video releases.

The videos look cut and dried to me. I much prefer video - though of course they can also be misleading.
I don't see how the comments by Van Jones and also the producer can be misunderstood.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Interesting that the same people that will argue until their grave that it was a okay that Robert Byrd was a KKK grand whatever, and that Hillary's props him up as her mentor, it's alright because he grew up or whatever eventually.

What the hell does that have to do with this?

Okeefe is not someone that has done wrong in the past and has changed his ways. He continues to produce garbage propaganda.

As with the election rigging tape clips, please do list for us the clips from these new CNN tapes that dont speak for themselves / which ones obviously require the rest of the footage for us to be able to put it into context?

Since for about 6 months I constantly begged the question about the election tapes, and all of the 'best of them' in ATS refused to play along, well let me say I'd still love to see someone do it with this new tape at least...

Give me the unedited footage and I will answer that question. If I cannot have full context without the editing, they are all subject to ridicule. Especially given his past as being a dishonest editor.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The videos look cut and dried to me. I much prefer video - though of course they can also be misleading.
I don't see how the comments by Van Jones and also the producer can be misunderstood.

They look cut and dried. That is the purpose of editing. That is why we have to have the unedited footage to know for sure.

Given his track record, that becomes much more of a necessity.

I happen to have a lot of experience in audio editing and production. I can take recordings and make it sound like someone said something they actually did not say. The same can be done with video.
edit on 28-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

As if no statement could ever possibly speak for itself.

You're being lazy.

Or you're shakin in your britches.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

They look cut and dried. That is the purpose of editing. That is why we have to have the unedited footage to know for sure.

I happen to have a lot of experience in audio editing and production. I can take recordings and make it sound like someone said something they actually did not say. The same can be done with video.

These guys have not denied anything that was shown - Van Jones is pretty prolific on Twitter - no denial of what he said.
Maybe it will come.
CNN have issued a statement - but no denial either.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As if no statement could ever possibly speak for itself.

You're being lazy.

Or you're shakin in your britches.

I could care less what comes of this. I have no skin in this game and CNN should have their feet held to the fire if that is what is needed.

You, on the other hand, have a lot of skin in this game. Many of your threads rely on his material to make it's assertions.

That's why your requests are hilarious. You know he wont release the footage and you know this is highly-edited.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

These guys have not denied anything that was shown - Van Jones is pretty prolific on Twitter - no denial of what he said.
Maybe it will come.

That does not mean much.

Trump is prolific on twitter and has not tweeted that he was not under investigation...after he tweeted that he was.

See how that works?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Maybe it will come.

That does not mean much.

Trump is prolific on twitter and has not tweeted that he was not under investigation...after he tweeted that he was.

See how that works?

His lawyer did it for him.. perhaps Van Jones and the Producer guy will do the same... we'll see.
Are you suggesting, for example, that Van Jones very clear statement was somehow cut together and he didn't really say it...?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Are you suggesting, for example, that Van Jones very clear statement was somehow cut together and he didn't really say it...?

I don't know. Considering the source, we cannot logically believe anything this man produces without complete unedited context.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
*yawn*

Is there some kind of "meme war" against CNN? Oh is that still going on?

Honestly if there's a "war" going on, it has to be one of the most pathetic, one-sided "wars" I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
WikiLeaks shares personal info of ICE agents - New York Post

Headline should read:
WikiLeaks shares LinkedIn account profiles of ICE agents

But instead the MSM are running with:

WikiLeaks shares personal info of ICE agents

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join