It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals at NEOGAF hijacked a Fox News Poll!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
I have surfed NEOGAF for years. It is the MOST hostile liberal community I have seen on the internet.

Neogaf is trash. they were one of the sites that were basically saying video gamers = nazis.
Moron echo chamber

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
I posted proof with in my OP of how that poll was hijacked.
Your post about other polls on twitter being hijacked is hyperbole and drifting from the topic.
The topic is a foxnews poll was hijacked. I provided a link to the thread that hijacked the poll.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
a reply to: SaturnFX
I posted proof with in my OP of how that poll was hijacked.
Your post about other polls on twitter being hijacked is hyperbole and drifting from the topic.
The topic is a foxnews poll was hijacked. I provided a link to the thread that hijacked the poll.

hijacked?
I see marketed to a different demographic than a fox news website viewer
Which isn't hijacking...its called being noticed.

Now, if they have 20k bots instavoting over and over then sure..but this is people who took notice of a poll and clicked in their opinion..and that is the point of a poll.
Want to "hijack" it back, post to some popular conservative forum and tell ppl to vote.

So far, seems internet denizens are less than impressed with El Presidente

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Most polls are hijacked by liberals, much of the time by design of the pollsters. Not just Trump winning, but look at the House and Senate, democrats were supposed to have massive gains in the House and retake the Senate, but of course the polls were wrong. Brexit was supposed to fail, but of course the polls were wrong. The corporatists have an agenda, and they use polls to help push that agenda. It's a form of propaganda.

Right, just think what a difference it would make if we just didn't let Libtards do polls, the results would be very American.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Fact is, the majority of Americans want the Donald to succeed.

The fact is that the majority of Americans didn't even want him in office. Remember that 3 million loss in the popular vote.

The liberal traitorous left are trying to take us all down, and not just our president.

So just because they don't support Trump they are traitors. The people have a right to speak out don't like it then get someone to read the Constitution because you are spitting on that when you call these people for exercising their rights. Should we start calling people like you fascist?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: FingerMan

Fact is, the majority of Americans want the Donald to succeed.

The fact is that the majority of Americans didn't even want him in office. Remember that 3 million loss in the popular vote.

The liberal traitorous left are trying to take us all down, and not just our president.

So just because they don't support Trump they are traitors. The people have a right to speak out don't like it then get someone to read the Constitution because you are spitting on that when you call these people for exercising their rights. Should we start calling people like you fascist?

Are you going over old hat again ? Everyone knew how the "Left Coast" would vote . There is your 3 million
"Nuff Said"
And there are even foreign nationals voting in the polls. Why ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join