It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wellness Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

One thing to note. Some of the natural Oncolytic virus's seem to be ignored by the Pharma companies to get into clinical trials even though they are very effective and safe to humans. Why, why do they make genetically modified viruses to apply for trials while ignoring natural solutions. You know the answer as well as I, they cannot patent natural, they want to make money on these things and try to convince people nature cannot help us. So the info is out there, the wise can see it, the unwise will believe the phrma companies have the only answer.

Now, I have the FUT2 polymorphisms that make me a nonsecretor. This means I cannot easily get infected by some viruses, like the norovirus or rotoviruses which actually do have some ability to kill cancer. Colon cancer risk is higher in my group. Maybe this is relevant to what we are discussing here. I can go eat on cruise ships and be exposed to these things and not get sick easily. But if exposure actually helps you, maybe I need to go out on cruise ships and go frequently to restaurants and eat, maybe it helps some people not get cancer. It is hard to say, maybe and maybe not.

I'm happy that I can go out and eat without having to worry about getting sick. The problem is that the latex gloves they use in food preparation are more of a hazard to me than the virus. Darn latex.

I get a plain old cold once in a while, my protection does not protect me from that. I have protection more than most from certain flu viruses and certain microbes. The FUT2 mutations protect a person from H-pylori pretty well. It took me many articles to figure that out. A lot of official interpretations say that FUT2 actually ups the risk of H-pylori. The other half say it dampens the risk of H-pylori problems. The evidence itself shows that it inhibits H-pylori. People with H-pylori overgrowth are at an increased risk of some cancers so knowing this correctly is important. Unless I take immune blockers or inhibitors I should not get an overgrowth of H-pllori which means my risk for certain types of cancer is lessened. H-pylori actually moderates stomach acid if I remember right, but I have low stomach acid and that alone can boost cancer risk without the H-pylori. There are so many variables to consider, but knowing which cancers you are more susceptible to is more helpful. I can structure my diet to help protect me from the most risky cancers I have a susceptability to. Actually, I am eating a lot more of the foods now that I consider good tasting. I guess sometimes things that you like actually protect you from cancer. Most of our foods now are home made, we use recipies that our parents and grandparents used and boy, are those recipes good compared to what is being done nowadays. We use grass fed organic beef, naturally aged, grown by a farmer we have known for many years.

Actually, cooking in a cast iron woodstove oven makes things taste much better than cooking them in our electric range oven. I wish I had the ability to run tests to see what chemical changes are occuring between the foods cooked both ways. In some cases, the difference is extreme, especially with meats and pies and stews. I have already concluded that food chemistry differences are at play, full range heat frequencies alter the way molecules combine, altering a lot of food chemistries. We evolved with this extended range of frequencies cooking our foods, using this broader spectrum could actually possibly help us to stay healthier. Cooking in a stone oven would also give a different frequency range and also cooking in cast iron pots and pans will increase the frequency range sometimes. Old furnaces used to have cast iron heat exchangers and these also seemed to produce a more cozy heat.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Some viruses actually can kill cancer. Some viruses can kill bacteria and clean up an infection. Actually the majority of viruses are either neutral or beneficial to humans. We evolved with them. A common cold can kill cancer cells in your body.

Sounds like the cold virus actually IS a wellness virus - at least as far as cancer goes.

Makes me wonder how many of our common 'diseases' have similar miraculous abilities.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
it really depends on how you look at Bactria and virus .
we have millions that live on us and all use things we produce hence underarm stink .
But wile many can cause us health problems quite a few took a different rought .
we have Bactria in our gut all of it different kinds of them that have evolved and acutely help use digest foods we could otherwise not eat .
Whats more we are so connected with them that if they all die off say antibiotics we become sick and get the runs .
to the point when given long running antibiotics docs also give a pill and all it is ( is thous Bactria )
Life form that use and give to each other are called symboits .
Instead of causing harm they give back something that is helpful in return for living off your wast .
Fact is many of our modern health problems are coming form the fact we have killed of so many of the helpful ones .
And no ones really knows just how much of our mental problems are getting worse just because we no longer have a bug that use to live on us .
Think its impossible ? well study ants and rats both ca get Bactria and virus that cause them to become what you would describe as a zombie .Rats acutely go look for cats there Bactria needs a cat gut to keep going but they live in rat brains so when it ready to go back to a cat the Bactria makes teh rat like cats and look for a cat which then eats the rat which then always the Bactria to be with the cat .
anyway so teh human race may be going off teh deep end because a Bactria or virus has taking over our brains we could already be zombies and not even know it lol

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

originally posted by: rickymouse
Some viruses actually can kill cancer. Some viruses can kill bacteria and clean up an infection. Actually the majority of viruses are either neutral or beneficial to humans. We evolved with them. A common cold can kill cancer cells in your body.

Sounds like the cold virus actually IS a wellness virus - at least as far as cancer goes.

Makes me wonder how many of our common 'diseases' have similar miraculous abilities.

How about this one.... www.washingtonpost.com... So just inoculate everyone so they don't get measles.

And there is this, a virus kills HepC medicalxpress.com... HepC can cause all kinds of liver diseases including cancer.

edit on 27-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

GREAT links!

And it's pretty funny dontcha think? Big Pharma makes vaccines to sell to prevent childhood diseases - then sells the disease back to us so we can get infected and cure our cancers.

Kinda like how the food industry sucks all the nutrition out of processed food, then raises the price to put it back in, and also bottles it so people can get their nutrition in pill form.

lol.

edit on 27/2/17 by soficrow because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join