It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Clinton Fundraiser Releases Secret Video Over Fears They May Have Him ASSASSINATED

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Anyone who has been around since Slick Willey was president probably remembers the Ruckus caused by the so called China Gate. Johnny Chung was a frequent visitor (57 times) to the Clinton Whitehouse where he delivered money from the Chinese amounting to tens of thousands of dollars

www.activistpost.com...
For those who do not remember a little refresher:

Before the Washington Post turned into a propaganda arm for the Clintonian deep state they used to expose them. In 1996, the DNC and the Clinton administration were exposed in an illegal campaign finance scheme, known as Chinagate. China’s role in this campaign finance scheme was exposed when Bob Woodward and Brian Duffy of The Washington Post published a story stating the Department of Justice investigation into the fund-raising activities had uncovered evidence that agents of China sought to direct contributions from foreign sources to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) before the 1996 presidential campaign.

I would say that the possibility of him being correct about his possible assassination is justified since there have been three known attempts to kill him.... Also another well known connection in the Clinton's money raising efforts was a man called Ng Lap Seng, a Macau billionaire.

While Ng escaped prosecution in 1999, in 2015, he was arrested for bribing a United Nations official. That official was the former president of the UN, John Ashe.

Ashe was due in court last summer appearing with his co-defendant Ng. However, he would never make it as he died. He was found dead in his private gym after having his throat crushed by a barbell.

In the never-before-released footage, Chung described how he feared for his life after he publicly admitted to funneling money from Chinese officials to President Bill Clinton’s 1996 reelection campaign.

He also claimed Democrats pressured him to stay silent about his dealings with the Clintons and said the FBI tried to enlist him in a sting against a top Chinese general at a Los Angeles airport.

After Chung agreed to cooperate with prosecutors on the Chinagate investigation, he feared his knowledge of the Clinton campaign finance scandal and the Chinese influence operation could make him a target for assassination.

Chung has made a tell all video in the event he is unable to testify before his appointed date with Congress. Call it an insurance video I suppose.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
How many mysterious deaths have been associated with the Clintons... something like 47?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Now's a good time. I would think he would have been "got" during the campaign.

What if Hillary the faint was elected?
Would we be hearing this or would this guy have a single car accident or suicide by 2 shot to the back of the head?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If the title is right then why the hell did he release it if he thought he would be killed? Now that its out in the open he has no leverage to keep the dreaded Clinton Hit squads away. Do Conservatives really believe this BS?

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

And yet I have lost my closest friend over not voting for this vile humans wife.

I wish some folks read something other than Nyt and watched anything but CNN

Great thread

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
If the title is right then why the hell did he release it if he thought he would be killed? Now that its out in the open he has no leverage to keep the dreaded Clinton Hit squads away. Do Conservatives really believe this BS?

I think you forgot the "/sarcasm" at the end of your post!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

He also claimed Democrats pressured him to stay silent about his dealings with the Clintons and said the FBI tried to enlist him in a sting against a top Chinese general at a Los Angeles airport.

Is this saying that the FBI was complicit with the Democrats and Clintons in particular?

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You dont have to be conservative to recognize dog crap is on your shoe

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Is this saying that the FBI was complicit with the Democrats and Clintons in particular?

The DOJ and the FBI have been running interference for the Clinton Cabal since even before Bill was elected if half of the bad stories that came out of Arkansas or the secret service who worked his White House detail have any element of truth at all. Just one of several random videos youtu.be...

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ahh the Clinton machine...imagine if REAL journalists existed? Well, I guess some tried...

The price of truth is pretty high these days.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Clinton lost, the money and power funnel has dried up.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There was Chinagate.
There was Pardongate.
There was Emailgate.

I bet the FBI knows how all these fit together. James Comey was involved in the investigation of all three!!

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Bill and Hillary should be in the Guiness book, as the most corrupt politicians to ever evade criminal prosecution.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

I think you forgot the "/sarcasm" at the end of your post!

If I had meant it sarcastically I would have added it myself.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm starting to like James Comey ... I'm proud he told the White House that the FBI would not be covering up the connections between Russia and Trump's campaign.

Looks like he might have an ounce or two of that old respect for justice left.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I'm starting to like James Comey ... I'm proud he told the White House that the FBI would not be covering up the connections between Russia and Trump's campaign.

Looks like he might have an ounce or two of that old respect for justice left.

While he refused to look at the Clinton Russian pay for play ... Yep probably you kinda guy

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

suicide by 2 shot to the back of the head?
a reply to: seasonal
No doubt.

Maybe he would have been robbed, but still had his wallet intact!

You dont have to be conservative to recognize dog crap is on your shoe

True but if you were a liberal you might not notice.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
First page in and the usual "CTR" crowd already here, of course, not discussing the OP but deflecting the meat and potatoes of the story.

Thanks OP. Appreciate the read.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Also no reason to kill him if everything he knows is out there plus now if he does die cutting his throat while shaving it will be fairly obvious why and by who

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Now's a good time. I would think he would have been "got" during the campaign.

What if Hillary the faint was elected?
Would we be hearing this or would this guy have a single car accident or suicide by 2 shot to the back of the head?

The preferred Clinton assassin shoots from the victims left side.
Although that particular assassin was probably assassinated and replaced by now...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join