It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight in the Desert and other shows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So a while back, I gave th Midnight in the Desert radio show a chance after Art Bell had left.

It is now absolute garbage. And for one reason only.

The host.

She is so bad and doesn't seem to be paying attention. She seems to be lost and not well informed about the topic or guest. The guest have turned into what seems just people making crap up as the show progresses.

There was an episode where a caller pretty much took over the show, the caller was educated, well informed about the topic at hand and would ask all the right questions. The caller made the host look like an amateur.. It was pathetic and Heather Wade knew it.

After that, I stopped listening.

I like Ground Zero, but that bumper music ruins it for me. It's garbled nonsense. It's over produced.

Other than that the show is cool.

I don't bother with C2C anymore.

I'd there any other shows you might suggest?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Eh galaga, how long ago was that?

Heather took allot of heat when she first took over.She's been great for the last six months or so in my opinion.I've noticed a big improvement in her hosting, especially looking back to when she first took over.Consider giving her another shot.

Have you heard Caravan to Midnight?John B Wells is entertaining.Check it out, especially if you liked him on C2C.

caravantomidnight.com... or YouTube

edit on 24-2-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Added on John B's show

edit on 24-2-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: (grammer)

edit on 24-2-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Added CTM url

new topics

join