It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimi Hendrix live At The Royal Albert Hall 1969

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It's Friday , the weekend is upon us so what better way to welcome it in than with 40 mins of Jimi Hendrix live at The Royal Albert Hall , it's 1969 so the video isn't the best but plug in your headphones and it sounds great , pure Hendrix.

Move over Rover and let Jimi take over

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I am listening now. Great stuff!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'd never heard this one before, thanks! Sound quality is great and Jimi shines, bends and twists. In a word, yes.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
It's Friday , the weekend is upon us so what better way to welcome it in than with 40 mins of Jimi Hendrix live at The Royal Albert Hall , it's 1969 so the video isn't the best but plug in your headphones and it sounds great , pure Hendrix.

Move over Rover and let Jimi take over

Back around that time, I had just left a band called, 'The People' Henry McCullough came in on lead, (not replacing me, I was a bass player then) Chas Chandler took them over, and Jimmy produced them, their name was then changed to, 'Eire Apparent' I went back to touring in Germany.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Beautiful music from a stunning group of people. I had a bootleg cassette in the 90s of Live in Paris '68 with my favourite version of Red House and iirc Catfish Blues. Lent to a friend's boyfriend, they split and no more tape.

Dear Lord! Those few years 1966-69 are near top of my bucket list if we ever get time-travel holidays.

You could drive on 6 pints and be up in court for toking on a spliff. This is one of the reasons I'd only ever want a visit and not to stay there.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I was just telling myself cooldown Tom it's Friday, look at something else than all this gloom & doom and there you where gortex giving me just what i need.

new topics

top topics

join