It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Rothschild Calls Podesta A Loser On Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

isn't it nice when the Katz family clan clean up for us......

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Why waste resources on people who don't matter?

Schadenfreude.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sounds like podesta gets to be the scapegoat that gets hillary off scott free?

Penance?

When the foundation can no longer 'cater' to innocent children...
I will have witnessed definitive justice being served.

Until then;

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
We should hope John makes a dead mans chest so if he dies he spills the beans. Does not seem to matter what is spilled is always cleaned up or on deaf ears.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
look at all these people rallying behind a rothschild. never thought i would live to see the day on ats where posters would back up a .0001%'er like this.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
look at all these people rallying behind a rothschild. never thought i would live to see the day on ats where posters would back up a .0001%'er like this.

Nobody is "rallying behind a Rothschild"---More like watching two starving cannibals being forced to eat each other.

You really want to cheer on BOTH sides.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

When the elite distance themselves from you something is about to go down. This looks life a distance campain.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

When the elite distance themselves from you something is about to go down. This looks life a distance campain.

I agree. Did she just put a hit out on him?...lol Does he know too much? She is practically besties with Hillary, isn't she? Sistas up in arms!! Not good for the guy. He may be about to go down.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a, apologetic email from Hillary Clinton where Hillary tells Rothschild: "Let me know what penance I owe you.".

I find that extremely creepy...

reply to: ColdWisdom

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

My guess is she/they are simply distancing themselves from his approaching doom. It DOES imply that there's no way he's not involved and when he's convicted, they "appear" innocent and use that tweet to defend themselves.

Merely a pawn in their game of chess is all.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

One interesting point I took away from her tweet was the fact that she's publicly blaming Podesta for the failure of HRC's campaign.

That kind of undermines the whole Russian hacking narrative, doesn't it?

Unless she's referring to that time Podesta lost his phone and then gave out his password (which was password) to a phishing scammer. But even that undermines the Russian narrative because as Lady R clearly stated it was John Podesta's failure of leadership that cost HRC the election.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

"@johnpodesta this is pathetic; HRC lost because you ran an arrogant out of touch campaign;you have destroyed a great family and are a loser"

The more I think about Lady Rothschild using these words, the more it seems odd. A woman of her stature lashing out like this in some fit of anger, seems beneath her, doesn't it? She's supposed to be a "lady".

No, Ms. Rothschild, Podesta did not lose the election for Hillary. She lost it all by herself. What do you owe Hillary that you would allow yourself to appear to be a rabid foaming-at-the-mouth lacky.

Destroyed a great family?! Are you talking about the crime family of international money-launderers and fraudsters.

edit on 24-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Someones gotta be the fall guy(still guilty though) for the corruption grid. Same with how he is for the most part of the larger PGate involvement. Hillary and the whole of her ilk lost it for themselves meanwhile not knowing they were propping up Trump(see wikileak on it).

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
That was a very Trumpian tweet.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

But look at the rest of her tweets.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ah, the master devouring the slave

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'll bet none of you knew that Lady Rothschild supported John McCain back in 2008...

Globalist much?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Could've been a lot worse than being called a loser.. like a heart attack or drug overdose in some random hotel..

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That would surprise me about John McCain in the least.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wai a second...wait a second...

So this Podesta, an enittled political clown who beleives in rainbows and alien fairies is responsible for destroying this model American family...

Now this might sound 1996 but didn't Clint get his lamp rubbed ( he got a bj) while in office which why hill gone to play for the other team? It kind of like blaming on rap music an eminem, even though you getting Hummered, while in God witnessed marriage whose bonds are said to wether storms on tax payer money.

Geez are rich people are stupid these days, no challenge, no suffering, no guts and blood...no personal sacrifice, no game.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join