It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Feds Continue To Blame Russia, Indiana Officials Expose DHS In Massive 2016 Election Hack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Where is your circumstantial evidence? Apparently, like many members here, you feel that America is inherently evil and corrupt, and that alone is enough to suspect the government of sabotaging itself.

I apologize - most my circumstantial evidence isn't really circumstantial. It's actually hard evidence in the form of any one of the recently leaked bit's of information regarding the DNC, HCF, CIA, etc. Of which no one has denied being authentic.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

Where is your circumstantial evidence? Apparently, like many members here, you feel that America is inherently evil and corrupt, and that alone is enough to suspect the government of sabotaging itself.

I apologize - most my circumstantial evidence isn't really circumstantial. It's actually hard evidence in the form of any one of the recently leaked bit's of information regarding the DNC, HCF, CIA, etc. Of which no one has denied being authentic.

Please explain: why would alphabet agencies hack into American servers in order to make Donald Trump President? If the American intelligence community did this, why is Trump attacking them and threatening purges?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

"Making doing Donald Trump President" is not the goal, it is the consequence.

Which US servers have been hacked by alphabet agencies as of you ?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Like John Claude said above, I'm not saying they hacked themselves... I'm saying that the information was leaked by those working for them, motivated by the corruption they saw within their own agencies. The hard proof of it is in the leaked documents, proving that corruption existed - and therefor a motive existed - for someone within their own organization to step up and do what needed to be done.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Your post makes no sense whatsoever. Put the beer down and compose a coherent thought. The alphabet agencies knew that if Clinton were defeated, Donald Trump would win. The consequences were known, and therefore the goal.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Hips ...

Remember the Pied Piper brilliant strategy of the DNC itself ?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Please explain. What does that have to do with leaks and hacks intended to damage Clinton?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

"Making doing Donald Trump President" is not the goal, it is the consequence.

The pied piper shows that no individual responsability should be highlighted when it comes to consider who was responsible of making Trump president.
The DNC itself has a responsability for bringing Trump as a candidate.
The only 'culprit' is therefore : Trump himself as he managed to do whatever was necessary to win the election.

I guess you never congratulated Trump the candidate for his electoral win.
Even Hilary congratulated him ... It took her 24 hours to get ready to do it but she finally displayed the minimalistic amount of fair-play this thrashy campaign has been lacking.

And, oh, don't expect me to defend DHS and its actions ever again.

Who are you defending here then ?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join