It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
That's the story so far..

Yesterday someone or "something" posted a "selfie" of an alien somewhere out in the desert....not far from a military base, according to the image data.
I did not see this alledged image..even though I was browsing the board around the time it went haywire. Nobody could upload images and the original thread got deleted.

What's stranger is, everytime anyone tried to repost the alledged image..it gets deleted automatically.
What's stranger still..is that for a good portion of this evening anyone commenting in this alledged picture got an automatic 2 day ban from posting. However some posters say that the ban wasn't for mentioning the alien pic..but instead for mentioning the theory that the alien pic is a psyop cover for some other highly sensitive information leaked on the site...some are saying new evidence on 9/11 was in fact the real reason the site went down and that the Alien narrative is a cover.

Cover story or not..I only got banned after I mentioned that the alien pic was likely a cover..I didn't get banned for asking about the pic though.

Whatever is going on..the mods are not shutting down these threads anymore and they are filled with fake reproductions of the alledged original image..some images get deleted whilst others stay up..I have no clue as to weather a real pic was uploaded but many posters insist there was one and that alledgedly it is so terrifying that it made them physically sick..but that's 4chan..trying to spot a joker, intelligence agent or the truth is near impossible

Now in case you don't know, 4chan has a wide variety of posters and due to its general lack of censorship it has lots of idiots too..so at this point I don't know what's going on..

What I do know is, this is apparently unprecedented in the sites history..so something significant hapoened.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

I wanna see the pic now.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Are you allowed to link or upload a photo here?😊
Perhaps put this thread in the Grey Area Forum.

Ah! Give a title of what to search for on 4chan.🤗
edit on 24-2-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Reminds me of the varginha Brazil case. A lot of very strange things reported that witnesses experienced. Seeing a picture of an alien that can make a person physically sick just seeing it is a new one for me. Stranger things have happened though. In cases where something truly ET happens, a lot of things can happen that won't make a bit of sense until years later.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

strange user name.....

spooky

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Did you read my OP?

I don't have the alledged picture..I haven't even seen the alledged picture. I have seen tons of fake mock ups but not the "real" one.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

4channel is one heck of a strange place.
Do you have the pics to post here?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Check my previous post

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I believe there never was a picture..
A post about a censured alien picture gives much more fame.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

That sounds nuts..

If it is a psy op then part of the psyop would include banning members and looking all censorship.. so that people feeling blocked off from a huge story look for it and believe it..

I don't personally think aliens are coming here. That's just me don't worry about my opinion.. but yea who knows?

I was once banned from 5 sites without even being a member of them even.. I mean 2 of them I was a member the other 3 were just random sites..

Seemed like when I posted physics equations for 9/11 things went weird for me..

AND to the rest of you guys? It's not a damn book.. R E A D.. lol.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Im still checking the threads over there seeing if it pops up again..supposedly it has done repeatedly but gets taken down within seconds...it's probably a huge psyop I dunno..but I figured anyone interested in this stuff should know.

(post by Counterintelligence removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

yes thank you, I re read it before you responded. Im on 4 chan now looking around. In the paranormal forum. The old alien autopsy was posted yesterday, Interesting posts in there. Never been on 4 Chan.

Thanks for posting this. S&F😊

Edit: nice! Thanks for that link.👍
edit on 24-2-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I believe there never was a picture..
A post about a censured alien picture gives much more fame.

This is called the "Ostrich effect" In UFOLOGY it just refers to a condition common for non-witnesses who don't need that kind of life upset-especially when you have to keep on getting up and going to work everyday free from stress and worry.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

And how would one ever know if you stumbled across the 'real' selfie?
4channel is a bunch of trolls.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Man I can't tell what I'm reading..

There is no way to separate the trolls from anything else..

I'll try to use my bs detector but good freaking luck ha..

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Don't stay there long m8..it's full of messed up people..and it is highly addictive

Be warned idiots often post graphic photographs of what Mexican cartels do to victims..it blew my mind originally. Not for the faint of heart

I suggest just treading carefully.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

If there is a real pic..I think you'll just know.

I mean it's like all those CGI UFO vids on YouTube..you can just somehow tell they ain't real.

That's why the Patterson Bigfoot tape still gets attention..it looks and feels genuine.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
One anon said that it wasn't a alien at all but was a pic of a plane in an airforce hangar. The threads title was "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C".. 24489 is somehow connected to the plane that flew into the pentagon.

The whole alien thing is supposedly a diversion from the plane pic.

4chan is definitely an interesting place.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I saw one post a pic of a reptilian sort of alien with a more typical big-eyed head, in front of a Joshua tree in a desert setting. The poster said it was what his friend had posted earlier, but replies all said that wasn't the pic posted. The only other purported pic I could find was severely distorted, and didn't look at all like any typical alien. It reminded me of 4chan's "Cancer Guy." Weirdly, he was standing in about the same place and in front of a tree, but the pic was so distorted I couldn't tell if it was the same place, but probably not.
edit on 2/24/2017 by lindalinda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join