It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All The Ways ATS Got It Right

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Back in the day, my friends, when ATS was truly ATS, I took in and learned a boat load of sh*t here.

Some of it I had picked up in other places and merely had ATS expound upon it and polish it, and other stuff I first heard here.

And what completely amazes me, what is truly astounding and important, is just how true a lot of it was.

Years ago, the New World Order was a giant conspiracy theory. Truly. There were people here fighting tooth and nail against this conspiracy, telling us we were all a bunch of nuts.

But the thing is, it rang true. And today it's talked about in the mainstream like it was never, ever in question.

Elite pedophilia? Check!

A cashless society? Check!

These things and many, many more events and theories have come to pass.

So, what I want to say today to all the good people here who are struggling with the trolls and the naysayers is....

Keep writing.

Keep searching and reporting and ignore the people who tell you that you're nuts.

Each one of you torch bearers is helping--and has done so much---to bring the truth to light. You have educated a generation. You have helped to lead the way.

I am just amazed when I read articles on the Internet and there it all is-----media bias, the truth about central banks---all of this and more----part of everyday conversations now. It was all true when you said it long ago, then was dissed by the trolls and the Sheeple, and here we all are---reading about the deep state and the shadow government in the likes of the Washington Post and the New York Times.

It was all true.

But most of you knew that then.

What an education I've gotten here. I've actually stood tall and informed throughout these last few months---one step ahead of the game -and able to enlighten others. Whatever it is they want to talk about-----the Federal Reserve, the NWO, hidden agendas, the financial crisis---whatever.

You all keep on doing what you're doing. Don't ever think you're not making a difference.

Lots of us are ahead of the game----because of you.

Keep on keeping on ATS!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Isn't it so!
Enjoy the ride!
S&F

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

A cashless society? Check!

These things and many, many more events and theories have come to pass.

When & where did this happen?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
S&F. I have been around here since 2006. Met a lot of intelligent, good people here. Many of them have moved on to other pastures or whatnot, but it's no less true.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Europe is tossing this idea around and it's frequently in the news.

Stay informed.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

So you lied. It didn't come to pass. Discussion isn't passing it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Haha right. I've always enjoyed truthing and especially after I found ats I really learned a lot. I always thought Cathy Obrien was telling the truth, during the election my line was "Hilary banged more women mind control slaves than trump has". But since november it's been "holy S*** crazy how right i've been"

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
As a lurker for many years, my eyes where opened when I finally started questioning things about what the MSM was putting out there.

Just a twig in the dirt growing and learning.

Groot

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

In an Alternate Reality , Conspiracies Do Not Exist , in this One They Certainly Do and are Often Proven True by those Who Refuse to Hide from Truth . .........

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Finding the "truth", but no one knows what to do with the "truth", other than "i told you so".

Kind of pointless, though entertaining.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

When enough people know the truth, it changes the collective consciousness of the world.

Which is the first step before you "do something"

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Finding the "truth", but no one knows what to do with the "truth", other than "i told you so".

Kind of pointless, though entertaining.

It is useful to a degree. Hopefully you are prepared for the up coming blue beam / zombie / nibiru/ alien /new world order Apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You will be surprised of how many people know the truth, it isn't just conspiracy sites that discuss the truth, it is wide out on various social medias, work spaces and pretty much in any home in various forms, but nothing really changes, and that should be the point...changes.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

The idea of a cashless society has been openly discussed in Europe and the States and many other places. Watch any financial show, read any financial book or newspaper and you'll hear how the world is trending this way.

Lied?

You're just uninformed.

And obviously a troll.

edit on 23-2-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I'm just speaking in a general sense regarding your "it's pointless" assessment.

Knowing the truth is never pointless

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I am there with you. Came in 2008 with some knowledge of multiple conspiracy theories and over the years some, no most have proved right. Those that haven't are still heavily guarded. But the new world order had been around for quite some time but only lately proved true.

I recall just prior to 911 a commercial for the rumored Amero here in Texas, a common dollar between America and Mexico. Then 911 happened and the commercial went away.

Will continue to hang around to be among the first to know the truth.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Nice tread, thanks. Discussion about subjects that later became leaks were a big one as well, such as the post and even before 9/11 security state.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: ksiezyc

The idea of a cashless society has been openly discussed in Europe and the States and many other places. Watch any financial show, read any financial book or newspaper and you'll hear how the world is trending this way.

Lied?

You're just uninformed.

And obviously a troll.

You know you could have answered with something like bitcoin and avoided the condescension.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Europe is tossing this idea around and it's frequently in the news.

Stay informed.

See the"World's most cashless countries".

Bitcoin is pretty popular and has been not only considered a currency by banks it has been accused of promoting a cashless society - One source.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

India is making the move to cashless already. I remember something about them doing away with certain denominations and something else about having to deposit all the cash they had stashed or something. I'll try and find the link.

www.forbes.com...
edit on 23-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join