It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero Teen Records Killer and Police have the Info, Liberty German

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Most of you have probably heard about Abigail Williams and Liberty German, who went on a hike and when they weren't at the pick up location, were reported missing. They were later found dead and it was double homicide. They were 13 and 14 years old.

Police immediately released a photo of the suspect, and called him a suspect. I thought the photo came from CCTV or a trail camera or something, but it turns out it came from Liberty's phone. She knew what was happening and photographed her killer, she videoed her killer (has not been released) and she got an audio of his voice.

The audio is of a man saying "down the hill" and you can listen here:
Audio of Killer

Please watch the video of the police announcement and listen to the voice, you never know.

And a big shout out to Liberty German, who was cool in the face of fire, and grabbed this evidence for police.

edit on 2/22/17 by Ameilia because: Fixed video and format error

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Can't imagine the composure and bravery involved in such a frightening situation.
Poor girls.

RIP.
I hope they catch this scumbag soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Good find OP....

Mods, this would get more exposure on the Conspiracy side of the house rather than off topic, and you never know, someone here may recognize something.

Why don't one of you move it...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

So brave of her to record what she could. I only wish she could have called 911. I think they will find him thanks to her.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

I've reported myself and requested the thread moved if appropriate.

I definitely feel they will catch him, and that it will most likely be because of Liberty's quick thinking in getting video and audio.

On the conspiracy side, I wonder if they really intended to hike. I did read an article that both girls hiked, but in the back of mind I do wonder if it wasn't a meet up for one of the girls? Thought they were talking to a boy... scheduled a meet up, and it was an adult scumbag.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Terrible story.
I saw the story on Fox News website the other day and thought that picture was from a trail cam or something.
I wonder why it's not a better quality picture?
Maybe a frame grab from the video?

edit on 22-2-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Why arent they releasing the actual video?
This decision makes zero sense to me and actually seems detrimental to their case.

Its not like the pic was a clear face shot

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
This decision makes zero sense to me and actually seems detrimental to their case.

Well, maybe it shows them getting raped or something? Of course it's not being released.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Well, maybe it shows them getting raped or something? Of course it's not being released.

Im assuming that still shot was taken from a clip, things like his gait and gestures may help someone recognise him, the blurry pic of his face is practically useless and what his wearing could have been disposed of.

Of course Im not suggesting they release any footage of the actual crime but I feel in the intersts of catching this guy faster a bit more than a grainy image would be helpful

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Wait, they haven't found him yet? Phuking dirt. Put him in the dirt.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Im assuming that still shot was taken from a clip, things like his gait and gestures may help someone recognise him, the blurry pic of his face is practically useless and what his wearing could have been disposed of.

Of course Im not suggesting they release any footage of the actual crime but I feel in the intersts of catching this guy faster a bit more than a grainy image would be helpful

You're assuming way too much. Even if it's not graphic, there could be no additional video, just audio. The picture we have is obviously far away. Maybe Liberty was already in stealth mode, grabbed that shot, then put the phone in her pocket so he wouldn't know he was being recorded when he got closer to them. At which point the rest of the film is of... a pocket.

If that is the photo law enforcement released, I'm pretty darn sure it's the best one they have. They want to ID this guy. If they had a bright clear shot of his face, it could've already been entered into a computer somewhere and scanned. They don't have that. That's why we can't see it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I had not heard about this until now. Having daughters of my own, these stories are so hard to stomach. I can't imagine the pain and anger the families must be going thru. Hopefully he's found quickly. I'm not big on the death penalty but I wish him a very slow and painful death.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
We don't have enough details, the police may very well already know who the man is by now.
edit on 23-2-2017 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The FBI is taking over the tip line.

Source

The reward for information is now up to $50,000

Tip line: 1-844-459-5786

Tip email: [email protected]

Anonymous reports are OK.

new topics

top topics

join