It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines: Yale Study Links Higher Rates of Multiple Dissorders with Vaccinations in Children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Courtesy of the Yale Daily News Blog:
yaledailynews.com...

The study was published in the January 2017 edition of the Frontiers in Psychiatry journal. It's not currently posted online yet, but here is the reserved URL once it does become available to the masses (if ever) journal.frontiersin.org...

The search query at their website used to get the link:
journal.frontiersin.org... &stage=All&tab=articles

Caveat:

Though the collaboration between researchers at Pennsylvania State University and the Yale Child Study Center yielded results that seem to dispute the safety of vaccines, the authors asserted that the study needs replication on a larger scale and does not establish a causal relationship between vaccines and neuropsychiatric disorders.

So basically, they say they found a correlation worth investigating, but more research needs to be done to determine if causality actually exists. So what correlations did they discover? A couple short snippets from the link:

The researchers found correlations for one vaccine in particular: the influenza vaccine, which was associated with higher rates of OCD, anorexia, anxiety disorder and tic disorder. A biological explanation for these correlations has not been found, but a potential mechanism could lie in the body’s immune response to vaccines, the study suggested.

Additional Snippet:

Autoimmunity, in which antibodies attack human proteins, is also known to play a critical role in normal brain development, Leckman noted. According to Leckman, if children were experiencing inflammation — a process that promotes autoimmunity — at the time of vaccination, the combination of inflammation and vaccination could have deleterious effects on brain development. Such data on vaccination timing was not included in the database on which the study was based.

The article also briefly mentions, but unfortunately fails to cite them, other studies regarding the H1N1 Vaccine:

Another biological explanation could involve genetic factors, Leckman said. Prior studies in Scandinavian countries and China found that the H1N1 influenza vaccine was associated with narcolepsy. The influence of multiple genes found in specific populations could be responsible, he added.

Fact is, we need more science before true causality can be determined, but we should be wary of being too quick to ostracize the skeptics of the benefits and side effects of some vaccines; as there is legitimate science being done that's finding some concerning correlations.

That is all for now.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Big pharma will be tearing this report apart instantly
Nothing will get in the way of Big pharmas trillions of dollars in profits

Release the dogs

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Statistics 101. Correlation does not equal causation. More science is needed. This does warrant further study however.

It's also tin foil hat 101
edit on 22-2-2017 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Rose expressed concern that the study would “activate anti-vaccine people in a very serious way” and agreed with the study’s assertion that the results are very preliminary and do not establish a cause and effect relationship

Oh how right he is.

Watch the responses in this thread for said "activation"

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Rose expressed concern that the study would “activate anti-vaccine people in a very serious way” and agreed with the study’s assertion that the results are very preliminary and do not establish a cause and effect relationship

Oh how right he is.

Yeah, it's silly, all these anti vaxers, why wouldn't they believe monopolies who make trillions of dollars selling their products
How silly to live in a world where trusting megalomaniacs is considered the acceptable normal
Does anyone really think a buisness making trillions is going to find their own product unsafe...regulate themselves hounestly, loose billions

Your response seems like atypical activation.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Oh how right he is.

This anti-vaxxer crap was the origin of Fake News. And, look at the source of this so-called study: A Liberal University.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yep vaccines are dangerous .

Lets go back to this .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
Statistics 101. Correlation does not equal causation. More science is needed. This does warrant further study however.

It's also tin foil hat 101

May warrant an unbiased study which is not typical in the medical profession.

Not tin foil hat 101 it's common sense 101. Lets pump a bunch of toxic chemicals and harmful heavy metals into our arms to bypass our normal digestive system so it gets directly pumped our hearts and brains. Genius. Nothing can go wrong there, right?
edit on 22-2-2017 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Nope, it's your first post in this thread that is the activation Rose was talking about.

As you are an anti vaxxer, your confusion is expected.

edit on 22/2/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Yeah, many of the anti vaxxer quacks carry on like you, but will give their kids bleach to "cure" autism...

chronicleflask.com...

edit on 22/2/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I have met quite a few people with autoimmune diseases, including myself. It seems apparent to me that many of the people with autoimmune diseases seem to have a high intelligence level, while also having the autoimmune disorder. There are exceptions, but it is common as far as I see it.

I just thought it was interesting to note that they suspect a link between autoimmune disorders and ... "According to Leckman, if children were experiencing inflammation — a process that promotes autoimmunity — at the time of vaccination, the combination of inflammation and vaccination could have deleterious effects on brain development."

I think that instead of a "deleterious effect on brain development" it could have created things they never could have expected. Like Rainman type of autistic people and super high IQ Asperger's syndrome types of people, and others I'm sure.

Let's look at the cost of autoimmune diseases in children though. I won't outline it on ATS, but things like autoimmune diabetes and other autoimmune diseases in children cause a lot of problems in people's lives, as well as their children. The cost is far greater, in some cases resulting in deaths! I believe there is a STRONG link between all of the autoimmune diseases, and vaccines. At the very most, they should be optional to the recipient including their children-with informed consent with ALL OF THE POSSIBLE RISKS outlined clearly. If anyone wants to know more about why I posted this, just read my post history and you will see why I feel this way. If I could "undo" all of the ones I was given, I would gladly choose to do so!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I think labelling people who are concerned that corporations put profits before health concerns as quacks is quite amusing. Why be so defensive about something that is a very real concern? You think Pharmaceutical companies are worthy of our unconditional trust? Pah yeah right

Be careful about being over confident of generally accepted mainstream science. I still remember back in the early 90's when anyone who said mad cow disease could spread to humans were labelled as quacks as it went against the mainstream stance, and we know how that turned out.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
people have an inherent need and desire to put issues "to bed". Most people dont need or want to be constantly amending their views on what are considered "core truths".

Vaccine science is considered a "core truth" and its efficacy is treated as an unassailable truth. As long as that is the case in my OPINION the Establishment loses by DEFAULT because true science is NEVER settled and the numerous conflicts of interest that are KNOWN, forget the ones that are only alleged, are ENOUGH to warrant a continuous investigation into and accountability of vaccine science and those involved in it, ESPECIALLY those who profit from it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Nope, it's your first post in this thread that is the activation Rose was talking about.

OH that's a bit silly
I am not an anti vaxer, not at all
I am a for the truth and allowing people to make educated decisions
I am for science being true and researched by sincere people with no agenda
My kids were vaccinated and I knew the risks , it's you who are confused

I am just not ignorant like the sheeple who do as they are told by greedy companies who make trillions and have a vested interest in covering up the truth, who brainwash People into believing anything that questions their literature is based on conspiracy nutters ramblings
or encourage others to be sheeple
I also believe it's a parents right to make an educated decision for their children, in most cases, this being one of those cases

I kinda wonder what kinda person feeds of these trillion dollar company's, or at least submits their intelligence to them
I have every right to question and demand evidence, why do you want to take that away from me, make me like you
I don't want to be you, no thanks, I don't believe them or you
edit on 22-2-2017 by Raggedyman because: Clarify

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Story's like this irritate me! What is the damn point of doing a study that can't determine causality? Why waste money doing a study just to determine that more study's need to be done to determine causality? After all of the these years that vaccines have been on the market and we are still saying we need more science, lmfao! We are being played for fools!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
How many vaccines do kids get these days? When I was young, it was mmr, mumps, measles, rubella all in one shot, and a sugar cube soaked in an anti-polio formula. A tuberculosis shot at age 9.
Apparently there was a measles outbreak about 20 years ago, I got that shot, and got sick from it. They must have changed the formula, because I was fine after my childhood vaccines.
I've heard there's way more vaccines these days. That's probably the biggest problem.
And flu shots I refuse to do. They're useless.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It is important to note that these reactions are genetic specific. Scandinavians are in a group that is effected more often. I am Scandinavian and there are a lot of Scandinavians here that do not get these shots, we react negatively against them, often severely. People were led to believe that these reactions are rare and that the reaction they got was because they got the flu before the shot took effect. It is a cytokine storm, it can lead to issues that increase autoimmunity and also that can cause damage to the metabolism. Some people need these vaccines, others do worse with them, it leads their immune system to fight things that are not a present threat while they lose some immunity to other pathogenic microbes. That means that they can get sick from something else and this often leads to long term problems later in life.

I am not against vaccines, some are necessary. But too much is too much, you cannot stimulating the immune system all the time, that is the stupidest fantasy they have pushed. The effects of these vaccination programs gone wild will be seen in our kids and grandkids. There is no accepted evidence to show vaccines are not safe, notice I said accepted. The FDA and CDC does not accept evidence that goes against what they are pushing. This practice is not limited to these agencies either, it is abundant throughout societies world wide.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Yep vaccines are dangerous .

Lets go back to this .

That's a ludicrous statement, near childish
Nobody wants that,what some people want is the truth, want science to investigate vaccines
Your argument is silly and emotional and ignores the issue at hand

What are the problems with vaccines and how can we make the safer if they are not

Your picture is so emotionally warped, your argument is so churlish, your understanding childish that I would assume you are an Aussie who comes from Victoria, the state in Australia where they have two heads and no brains

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Story's like this irritate me! What is the damn point of doing a study that can't determine causality? Why waste money doing a study just to determine that more study's need to be done to determine causality? After all of the these years that vaccines have been on the market and we are still saying we need more science, lmfao! We are being played for fools!

There is a lot of evidence showing that vaccines too often can cause problems. The FDA and CDC determine if they will accept this evidence. The evidence is real, this issue is real. If you can't accept this, then just go get your shots and live in your fantasy world. Some people need vaccines while others have a good immune system and these vaccines stimulate it improperly. In my opinion, less than half of people actually benefit from vaccines, these people need them. Another twenty five percent don't benefit but they are not harmed. About twenty five percent are harmed by taking all the vaccines they recommend here in America.

What group are you in? Are they going to harm you, you won't know for possibly years if this is the case.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

OH that's a bit silly
I am not an anti vaxer, not at all
I am a for the truth and allowing people to make educated decisions
I am for science being true and researched by sincere people with no agenda
My kids were vaccinated and I knew the risks , it's you who are confused

I am just not ignorant like the sheeple who do as they are told by greedy companies who make trillions and have a vested interest in covering up the truth, who brainwash People into believing anything that questions their literature is based on conspiracy nutters ramblings
or encourage others to be sheeple
I also believe it's a parents right to make an educated decision for their children, in most cases, this being one of those cases

I kinda wonder what kinda person feeds of these trillion dollar company's, or at least submits their intelligence to them
I have every right to question and demand evidence, why do you want to take that away from me, make me like you
I don't want to be you, no thanks, I don't believe them or you

I am with you on this, I think people should have the right to evaluate the real truth and decide for themselves what they should do. I am not an anti-vaxer. I know that some people do need vaccines and I also know that there is no test yet to tell who these people are. If the side effects of a vaccine give you a problem, maybe you should not be taking them though. They haven't even figured out the genetic snps yet to help identify these people either way, maybe in a few years they will have more info on how to identify those who need the individual shots.

Half the people in Northern Europe cannot get AIDS, should they be required to get vaccinated for it. They have genetics to protect them. Others have FUT2 polymorphisms that protect them from certain viruses. They know some things about this already but the money would be best spent on increasing this research instead of vaccinating everyone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join