It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force One flyover of Melbourne FL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A guy set up a tripod and got a pretty good shot. Figured I'd share.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Is that the regular approach or departure for all flights?
I wouldn't want to live on that street if so lol

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Lol. Someone mentioned on liveleak that after 30 days living by train tracks, airports, and highways you automatically tune it out. Either way I agree 100%. No way

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
That was huuuge.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Very cool.

I've only seen it one time in person, which was last year in Pittsburgh when Obama was campaigning.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

So awesome!!

Used to really love it when the Blue Angels would buzz the main streets downtown ------ or the city in general --- when air shows were upcoming.

Anyone here been to Reno air races???

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I like how the guy at the end looks like he didn't even notice and he just walking across the street.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

Lol. Someone mentioned on liveleak that after 30 days living by train tracks, airports, and highways you automatically tune it out. Either way I agree 100%. No way

I live near an Air National Guard base, a few miles away but the air traffic is nothing like what a commercial airport has.
Even take offs and landings every 30 minutes or so would be too much. And God forbid you have a crash...there goes the entire neighborhood.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Nice video shot there! Wouldn't want to be on a regular flight path, but cool to be able to see that.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

you automatically tune it out

Grew up next to a railway line at the exact spot they would blow their whistle for an upcoming crossing . I can say it never bothered me although people staying over would complain like hell .

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

We had tracks less than 100 yards from two places we lived, with trains going through at all hours. Didn't even notice most of them. We only really noticed when they stopped by there, because it wasn't normal to stop.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I found that i tended to wake up if there was not a whistle oddly enough .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I'd hate to live in a neighborhood like in the video. I can't NOT look up when a plane goes over. Sometimes i even look up and find them when I D DON'T hear them. I'd never sleep or get anything done.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

I've done both, the place I lived in when I was at uni backed onto the main freight line for South Australia as well as a commuter line. 0530 every Wednesday and more recently lived in a house that was directly under the approach for a RAAF base.

I can vouch for that, you don't hear them much after a while. Could be because I also work at the RAAF base and hear them all day as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I work right next to MIA. About 2 blocks away from the runway.

So I hear them all the time. I even see them when they go in to land.

I used to live next to MIA as well. So you always heard when they took off. But you got used to it and didn't notice all that much.

Even now that I don't live close to the airport. I can still hear planes taking off at night. Plus we are under the flight path that planes use after they take off. So we always hear aircraft overhead. All i can say is you get used to it.

new topics

top topics

join