It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Minutes; In Stockholm Reporting Peaceful Muslim Immigrants: Moments Before Being Attacked.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: allprowolfy

You would think this would change people's minds, but it won't. The die hard liberals will ignore it and call it fake news and continue complaining until it happens to them personally. Then it will be Trump's fault.

I love how the handicapped guy on the scooter has more balls than the whole news crew combined. This whussified man crap is really starting to bug me. I guess I am just old fashioned, but, if you call yourself a man and get ganged up on and someone jumps in to help you - you fight side by side. You don't run away while the other guy takes the heat.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Radical Muslims are a problem in Japan not just in the West:

Sorry if someone already pointed it out and starwarsisreal I don't mean to nitpick or anything because of your choice of language I just simply want to mention my own impression...

You talk about Sweden and Japan having problems with their, "radical muslims." Many night agree, yourself included maybe...maybe not...but all these videos and rape stories and articles and emergencies in which a man HAD to put his penis into a 10 year old boy he held down at a public pool or else face the horrible consequences of that poor man's emergency (I do hope he raped the child in time so he didn't suffer from his emergency)...well, those are all things as you are see in these videos that are being done by your every day smile at on the street muslims...not radicalized jihadists...but normal young men and women, adults, groups of adolescent friends and even families (several countries are experiencing something I guess only happens in the Muslim world...it is common for fatgers, brothers, uncles, cousins, and sons to have sex with one girl and I have not checked the number myself but last I heard was over a thousand rapes in Europe were done by at least 3 male family members, usually dad and sons who find a victim or target a child and force intercourse on him or her simultaneously. All that aside though, we are talking about the same characters we have here in the us and in every other country but the judeojudeo- christian characters don't have these same statistics or issues at least not of note but the last thing i see here are radicals. I see average muslims, guests in a well known to be extremely hospitable country showing the opposite of gratefulness to the extreme

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy
a reply to: everyone

Thanks man, so even though being attacked the first time wasnt enough, it took a second round of attacks to enlighten this news crew. Absolutely insanity going on with the msm in trying to keep their agenda.

YW buddy.

I think this news crew still chose to go in because they felt that at least someone should report on it since sweden itself refuses to. People in sweden who disagree with this invasion cannot speak out because they lose their jobs if they do. I know a girl who is born and raised there "Madeleine" 24 years old, blond and blue eyes and she confirmed that for me. She lived in one place her whole live but she moved away. She was basically house stricken because she was afraid to go out on her own after numerous assaults on her by "refugees".

I would love to dump all the apologists here in one of those muslim zones for 12 months. I would call it "Reality camp' or "De-programing camp".

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 21 Feb 2017 20:23:06 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Not sure which bits you struggled with. The bit you picked up on was a comment from me to the poster who said the majority of Americans voted for Trump. This is incorrect, that's why he didn't win the popular vote. I couldn't care less what you think, I was correcting a factual error.

If you don't understand the rest of it then either you aren't reading it in the context of the thread or you need lessons in comprehension.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy
a reply to: uncommitted

Yes i know this video is a few months old thus keeping you and your Left spin machine honest. As Sweden does have issues just like Trump said. Thanks for ad hominem my post

Why do you think I have a left spin machine? Does 'the left' have a monopoly on facts?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Who cares if the video is old, there are plenty of incidents where cameras are not around, did you consider that?

Oh you poor unhinged liberals, Crooked Hillary got dominated in epic fashion.

You can keep bringing up the 3 million illegal & dead people votes, but it didn't help you now did it? You can't even cheat and win.

Just like with the rigged polls that the liberal fake news media put out, all fabrications from left wing candy land. ~$heopleNation

Why do you feel the need to label people who don't agree with posts that blatantly lie? Why do you assume 3 million illegal immigrants and dead people voted for Clinton? Because that's the magic number that would have meant Trump would have won the popular vote?

Why am I wasting my time responding to what basically amounts to a pile of crap? Do you actually have anything coherent to say? You seem to just be bleating nonsense.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Your failure to comprehend reality sounds like a personal problem, you still have not accepted the result.

Those are a lot of questions that I believe only you can answer for yourself. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Why would he open his eyes to reality when he can live in his echo-bubble and be comfortably numb and oblivious.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I would like to drop a few of them off at night in one of those no go zones over there, and see just how quick that experience would change their clueless perspective. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

You would be surprised,They more then likely come out all battered up and with less souls then they went in and then exclaim how the muslims had every right to kill their dog and rape and kill their sister and then refuse to file a police report on it because they feel sorry for them and fear that those muslims might get deported.

^based on a true story:

speisa.com...

The 28-year-old Iraqi man was so unhappy with the standard of asylum in Finland that he chose to return to Sweden, and rape a Swedish woman on the way. The woman did not want to notify the police at first, because of situation: the poor rapists was a refugee. But now the rapist has been convicted to imprisonment and deportation by the district court, which also states that he is not a refugee at all.

The rape took place on the night of October 10 at a night train between Umeå and Sundsvall. The woman had booked a shared compartment and ended up in a compartment with three Arab men, who woke up when she stepped in. She wanted to show sympathy with the men because they were asylum seekers and bought among other things sandwiches to them. They were drinking vodka and singing, but after a while the 28-year-old began to touch the woman, who twice had to tell him to stop. After a while the woman went to bed but woke up some time later by the Iraqi who was about to rape her. The woman fought him off, ran from the compartment and made contact with a train attendant. "The train attendant asked if he should call the police.

At first she did not want that, because she did not want to put NN, who are seeking asylum, in a difficult situation. She felt sorry for him [...] and was afraid that he would be deported to Iraq," reads the court documents. But she was persuaded to report it to the police, and the 28-year-old was arrested when the train stopped in Hudiksvall, Fria Tider reports. He was sentenced by the Sundsvall District Court to one year in prison. He must also pay SEK 85,000 in damages to the woman.

Swedish nativity. They are well know for it btw. They are for that very reason the Nr.1 target when they are on holiday in foreign countries.

Stupefying really.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Feb 2017 18:04:09 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That story is almost unbelievable, and to be honest, I am coming to the realization that this very well could be linked to some kind of genetic mental illness.

To think that these people are the descendants of the Viking clans, you really gotta wonder, where are the men of Sweden? ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Your failure to comprehend reality sounds like a personal problem, you still have not accepted the result.

Those are a lot of questions that I believe only you can answer for yourself. ~$heopleNation

So basically you avoid the point completely? Ok. I'm not American and don't live in America. The fact is I was responding to a falsehood. You are ignoring that falsehood because it doesn't suit you to acknowledge it.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

That's just it, you never made your point at all, and I nailed it by informing you that you're very confused about the reality of this situation.

I don't care if you're American or not, or where you live either. Hope that helps. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

That's just it, you never made your point at all, and I nailed it by informing you that you're very confused about the reality of this situation.

I don't care if you're American or not, or where you live either. Hope that helps. ~$heopleNation

I'm sorry, I can't help you being dense. You stated that Clinton won the popular vote through fraud but have no evidence of such fraud - but Trump gets away with saying that so I guess that means you can too.

You know nothing about Sweden but then again neither does Trump so I guess that means you can talk BS and get away with it too.

Frankly I'm glad you don't care where I live, but the fact you keep suggesting I'm an American liberal (because you keep chanting on that somehow 'I lost' seems to make your assumption quite clear) shows how closed minded you are. That's fine, keep focussed on America - that's great - just lay off talking about things you have absolutely zero knowledge of and you'll be........................ mute.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Hey whatever satisfies your confused mind, and I know plenty about Sweden, my neighbor moved here from there years ago, guess why she moved? ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hey whatever satisfies your confused mind, and I know plenty about Sweden, my neighbor moved here from there years ago, guess why she moved? ~$heopleNation

So, zero again in the form of any actual response. Oh dear.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

How DARE you post this racist thread!! Europe has become MORE peaceful since the mass migration of fighting aged young Muslim men!

Diversity is our strength! Islam is the religion of peace! Refugees welcome!

This was obviously a staged event using camera tricks. There is no such thing as a "no-go zone" ! This is nothing more than a vast right wing conspiracy! Did you see this on FOX news, or are you one of those Trumpanzees?? This issue has been debunked by Snopes and Fact Check.org !

We need to help the global community by bombing the third world. We then need to create, arm, and train terrorist groups, and then let them come into our countries and neighborhood as often as they wish.

Please, please do not be Islamophobic. Please respect peaceful religious traditions,such as;

Female genital mutilation
Honor killings
Stonings
Forcing women to cover themselves (for their own good)
Throwing LGBT people off of buildings (for Alah)
Raping your relatives if they step out of line
Keeping women safe by keeping them out of the driver seat (for safety)
Gender Segregation (AKA Rape prevention)
Arranged underage Marriage (just like Mohammed!)
Only 7% of the Muslims in the USA believe that suicide bombings are justified, not bad at all!

Peace be upon you!

3:28 Believers should not take kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join