It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Minutes; In Stockholm Reporting Peaceful Muslim Immigrants: Moments Before Being Attacked.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

After watching this video and the above posters sheesh, i have to agree.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Tardacus

It is said Radical Islam (ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc.) is child's play compared to Imperial Japan.

In fact there was a post somewhere in the net where if ISIS were to fight Imperial Japan, it will be totally be wiped out because the Imperial Japanese aren't known for their kindness.

Also, unlike the West and even Russia, the Imperial Japanese military will fight to the last bullet and man.

Eventually any ISIS fighter will then fear the battle cry "LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR, BANZAI!"

And should Japan get ahold of a time machine, this will be relevant.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Bump hoping all on ATS see this video; maybe just maybe open their eyes

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Good. Sometimes purveyors of propaganda should receive some karmic justice.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Good. Sometimes purveyors of propaganda should receive some karmic justice.

Amen to that Brother, well said

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: allprowolfy

Wait a second.....Did they just leave the handicapped guy on the scooter there to fend for himself and just walk off?

Yeah they sure seemed to just abandon the guy. Talk about news jerks, someone helps them and they leave and let the handicapped guy fend for himself.
The guy in the scooter should have left those jerks get beat up.

They have freedom of the press there, the press people run free when a crippled person saves them.
edit on 20-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
And hopefully there was someone to go to the aid of the guy on the scooter than ran into the creep...

I was thinking the same thing...pretty crappy how the entire news crew just runs away as a guy on a 'mobility scooter' comes to their aid. IMO, just another way that the media can really be pathetic at times.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What a foolish woman, she was thinking that she could mediate and calm them by talking. Doesn't she realize that they see her as nothing more than a moist hole(sorry to be so crass, but it's true).

I figure she was about 2-3 minutes away from being raped.

Dude on the scooter was badass though!!!!

RAMMMINNGGGG SPEEEEEEEEEEDDD!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Trump was right again, when will the media catch up?

Thank goodness the majority of Americans voted Trump into office.

Majority of Americans voted Clinton into office, electoral college didn't. Based on your knowledge being at that level then I guess you wouldn't know that the video in question is old and is also based on provoking people to respond on camera................. I thought you would know that though. I'm sure you could film people behaving badly when provoked in any major American city at least 3 nights out of every week.

Before you are so quick to throw stones, I'd love to see a report of all the violent crimes that were committed in America on the night Trump was suggesting things were 'happening in Sweden' for some perspective to all those who suddenly have become experts on European affairs.

Anyone who suggests any country doesn't have issues and that some of those are where some people from one culture react badly with people from another culture are laughably naive. America from its very start as a nation is a clear cut example of that. The issue here is people pushing hate at people who are 'different' because difference scares them - that's from both sides.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This is the entire video of what you just posted. They already gotten attacked within the first minute before they went into the neighbourhood:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy
No Lefties yet in the thread??? Wow must be some serious scratching this go around for the perfect spin. ([Crickets])

They are not posting in these sort of threads because they want the thread to die down ASAP.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here's a great solution to Sweden's problems. Every migrant that is caught commiting any sort of crime should be detained and swiftly deported. Seems like a relatively simple procedure to follow....Oh wait, that would be considered prejudice...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: seasonal

Trump was right again, when will the media catch up?

Thank goodness the majority of Americans voted Trump into office.

Majority of Americans voted Clinton into office, electoral college didn't. Based on your knowledge being at that level then I guess you wouldn't know that the video in question is old and is also based on provoking people to respond on camera................. I thought you would know that though. I'm sure you could film people behaving badly when provoked in any major American city at least 3 nights out of every week.

Before you are so quick to throw stones, I'd love to see a report of all the violent crimes that were committed in America on the night Trump was suggesting things were 'happening in Sweden' for some perspective to all those who suddenly have become experts on European affairs.

Anyone who suggests any country doesn't have issues and that some of those are where some people from one culture react badly with people from another culture are laughably naive. America from its very start as a nation is a clear cut example of that. The issue here is people pushing hate at people who are 'different' because difference scares them - that's from both sides.

That was barely a coherent post. I THINK I understand what you were trying to say. However, our country's popular vote doesn't mean anything. Nothing. It's just a tally.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

This is the entire video of what you just posted. They already gotten attacked within the first minute before they went into the neighbourhood:

Yeah, I researched a bit and saw that video as well. Notice how the police don't want to enter the area with the news crew because it would cause even more animosity and dissension? The hostility of the immigrants is unparalleled. I'm supposing that's why they don't get along in their own countries, much less being in a new country with no jobs, new language and neighbors from all parts of the ME they didn't get along with before they came to Sweden. It's better than where they came from though....I guess. At least they aren't getting killed for being homosexual, Christian, dating the wrong people etc. Their lives may have improved in some ways, but in many they haven't. They have such great opportunity to expand their horizons, education and such but too many seem to want to maintain their status quo regardless of their location. Even if they were on Mars, it would be SSDD.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I find it rather odd that the fellers spoke pretty good english as they answered english questions.

I know it's Sweden and they can speak english well. But the immigrants? Is english way more prevalent nowadays?

Sorry for not knowing any better. Cause to that is so many immigrants from down south here never bother trying to learn the language, respect the culture and traditions. Not lumping with a broad stroke b/c that would be inaccurate.

Why did these guys know how to speak english? Is english taught in the lands of our foes? How very odd that is.

I guess it helps with integrating? Except integrating isn't what I think they intend to do.
There's a plan if there is an ideal sought after?

edit on (2/21/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Yes i know this video is a few months old thus keeping you and your Left spin machine honest. As Sweden does have issues just like Trump said. Thanks for ad hominem my post

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Thanks man, so even though being attacked the first time wasnt enough, it took a second round of attacks to enlighten this news crew. Absolutely insanity going on with the msm in trying to keep their agenda.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Vermin like that need to be eradicated. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Who cares if the video is old, there are plenty of incidents where cameras are not around, did you consider that?

Oh you poor unhinged liberals, Crooked Hillary got dominated in epic fashion.

You can keep bringing up the 3 million illegal & dead people votes, but it didn't help you now did it? You can't even cheat and win.

Just like with the rigged polls that the liberal fake news media put out, all fabrications from left wing candy land. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join