It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE: 950,000 illegals with 'removal orders' free, raids get just a sliver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: rickymouse
Notice that the deportation orders were from May 21, 2016. Why didn't Obama take care of these, how come some of these worst ones aren't already gone?

Because deporting near 1 million people out of the country (and from all over it) isn't just a simple process of packing them onto a bus and dumping them off on the other side of the border. It takes, planning with both countries, resources, scheduling with the local precinct to pick up the illegal. Many times the wait for deportation exceeds the capacity limits of the prisons they put these people. So the government lets some of the less dangerous ones out (and of course some of the more dangerous ones slip through the cracks too).

People are trashing Trump for them rounding up about six hundred of these people, which will take a while to send them out by what you say. I am sure it will go in small spurts like this so they don't just create a big bottle neck of those to export. See, Trump said he wants to slow imports and make it possible to increase exports. Maybe he was talking about aliens, not commerce.
We might have to get some good workers here if the Factories start again, but it is no problem if they make it easier for Mexicans to apply for immigration. Do it legally. I would rather have people from Mexico and Canada come here than have people of a completely different culture from the middle east start pouring in too fast. There should be some cultural education training for those Middle eastern immigrants to teach them our ways, especially about the rights of women here.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If they don't have criminal records, why should they be removed/deported?

Just because?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

People are trashing Trump for them rounding up about six hundred of these people

Many of these people do not have criminal records. They have been here for years, working and contributing, and they have families ,many of whom are citizens. Why should they be rounded up and deported?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Just because?

The ones cited in the article have already been ordered by a court to be deported.

But they are on the loose.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

Looks like governor Perry is trying to remember something.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Just because?

The ones cited in the article have already been ordered by a court to be deported.

But they are on the loose.

I asked you question.

If they do not have criminal records, why should they be deported/removed?

Just because?

Ah yes, they are "on the loose." Sneaky immigrant bastards..

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I don't worship the ground you walk on.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

People are trashing Trump for them rounding up about six hundred of these people

Many of these people do not have criminal records. They have been here for years, working and contributing, and they have families ,many of whom are citizens. Why should they be rounded up and deported?

I have only heard about a couple of them that did not have criminal records that were picked up. Out of around six hundred, two or three that were taken improperly. They seem to have made a big issue of these few people. There may be more, I would like to see evidence of there being more though. Do you have reliable evidence to share?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I just posted this recently, but the USA deports hundreds of thousands of people every year, with a focus on people with a criminal record. There just isn't a lot of awareness about it I guess.

How many people have been deported under Obama? President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief." Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

edit on 20-2-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Doesn't the criminal record start with illegally entering the country.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Doesn't the criminal record start with illegally entering the country.

Also they go after the one that have been deported before.

Then they will go after and illegals with gang tattoos.
And next they will go after the ones that ignored or failed to show up for there immigration hearing during catch and release.

I have no problem with the government going after any of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I don't worship the ground you walk on.

Sorry.

Nope, and you also either don't answer questions, if in so doing it will paint you in a bad light and expose your hypocrisy, or you deflect.

You'd just rather stick to your personal "script" here on ATS.

Thanks for your intellectual dishonesty.

Again: if they do not have criminal records, why should they be deported/removed? Just because?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The Sun rises and sets too.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Do you have reliable evidence to share?

I don't.

I was simply asking a question, since some people seem to adamantly and enthusiastically support the removal of all of them, even those without criminal records and those part of DACA, and what with the current proposals and actions in place, it seems like it's easy to get caught up in a dragnet of opportunism.

Even the president seem to be unable to say who is safe from removal and who isn't (because he likely doesn't know the extent of what he's proposing; or he does know, he's just not being forthcoming as his agenda steamrolls).

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The Sun rises and sets too.

That's a very indirect way of saying I'm correct.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Some new memos from DHS today....

One of Two

Two of Two

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Congratulations.

top topics

<< 1   >>