It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace warns viewers: Trump crossed the line in latest attack on media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Chris Wallace is delusional with the thought that "fake news" isn't the enemy of the people of the united states. Knowing what's going on both domestically and internationally accurately is paramount for a educated populace.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If President Trump wants to set the record straight, he indeed should Stress the extreme BIASED OBSESSION that most of the mainstream media has against him, his family and his administration. Their extreme negative bias is DANGEROUS, because it tells all terrorists and nations like Russia, North Korea, IRAN, that the U.S.A. is a RIPE TARGET.

I genuinely don't understand the logic here. In what sense? The military still follows the President's commands. We still are a country of laws that continue to be followed. Dissenters who steer away from this are arrested and tried. How do you see foreign countries using this to their advantage?

link   
a reply to: abe fromanWhat corporations?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

The press can say whatever they want.

The ####ing press does NOT dictate what I or anyone else gets to call them.

You're a citizen and you can say whatever you want. The President, and every other person who holds government office, is held to another standard.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

The press can say whatever they want.

The ####ing press does NOT dictate what I or anyone else gets to call them.

You're a citizen and you can say whatever you want. The President, and every other person who holds government office, is held to another standard.

Source?

(hahahaha if it's a MSM source)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Basically, the press is censoring what anyone (even the president) can say about them.

I believe that is what Trump is really saying but just a bit differently

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So no one finds this behavior odd where any criticism of trump and comments turns into tirade of corporate greed or left wing hogwash?
What do you call a man who has never said / done anything wrong, or been right since the campaign trail?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Basically, the press is censoring what anyone (even the president) can say about them.

Really? Gee, I could have sworn I saw, heard and read what Trump said, about the media being enemies of the American people, being reported on ALL the news outlets and sites! How is that censoring?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Who has said that Trump hasn't done anything wrong?

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Crossed the line? Really? That's like a criminal claiming the cops are biased against thieves because they steal stuff. why do criminals get to set the rules here? And anchors, for the record, don't investigate anything. They just read stuff provided by others. They are, quite literally, talking heads who offer no original material of their own. They're selected because their voices are in understandable accent and they look pretty on screen.
edit on 2/19/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
When someone uses that phrase "crossed the line", it usually has the implication that there's some sort of punishment going to happen. When nothing happens to the person crossing the line, there's no meaning anymore.

its only been a month....🙄 Both sides (every side?), are pushing so hard at one another. The media is probably crossing these imaginary lines too....

What happens to a country when most of the government and most of the media have all lost their minds? And everybody's watching it happen? Nationally and internationally..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

edit on 2/19/2017 by BuzzyWigs because:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Crossed the line? Really? That's like a criminal claiming the cops are biased against thieves because they steal stuff.

News organizations exist to lie? Is that what you're really trying to say? There are a five or six other conservatives on ATS who I deeply respect. You're one of them. This surprises me.

edit on 19-2-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
When someone uses that phrase "crossed the line", it usually has the implication that there's some sort of punishment going to happen.

I thought that CNN guy crossed the line. It's quite disrespectful to try and 'talk over' the President. Somebody should have dragged his ass out into the hallway ... and the flogging shouldn't have stopped until his screams could no longer be heard.

=*@That@*= would teach the Press a lesson they are wont to learn

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well, I'll just get my news from Infowars and Brietbart then. Thems patriots...bigly!!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

He's a dumbf*ck, and a laughing stock. But this:

Bwahahaha!
edit on 19-2-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace cautioned his colleagues and the network's viewers Sunday that President Trump's latest attack on the media had gone too far.

Good thread.

I do support most of what you wrote and it is good.

However, I have been waiting for many years for this to come to fruition, and it is about time it has.

I was so disgusted with mainstream media over 13 years ago, spewing properganda and their stupid bias talking point shows that I turned it all off.

The fact is, our Press and media have been hijacked, by the FCC, CIA who clearly are not working in our interests.

I watched in disgust in Obama signing into law, that allow our media and Press to lie.
I remember when many the Networks fired their investigated reporters, because the information must be controlled.

We the American people have been at war when it comes to information, and I thank god for the internet that does shed light to many fake New stories.

I am not suggesting the internet is all good either for information, we are all aware there are plenty of fake News outlets there as well.

What we are now witnessing is a dying mainstream media yelling, and screaming as their ship is sinking along with their ratings.

Americans are waking up and a new alternative media is rising from the internet.

Now I agree Alex Jones has made mistakes at times in reporting information. And I have witnessed Alex Jones making apologies at times for giving us false information and doing retractions on his websites.

Sometimes credible sources are not creditable and later proven so. However, I have read information that Infowars has more traffic than all of mainstream media and that says alot.

Is Alex Jones a disinformationist? My opinion is, he is not, yes Alex is a loudmouth and a hot head, and rants and raves, but I understand his passion and we all should be angry how the mainstream media played us.

The fact is, Mainstream media sold themselves out decades ago to the corrupt CIA to spread properganda, no different than the recent election on Trump and Hillary.

However, mainstream media never expected to be called out by someone with a lot of power, a man that they cannot control.

What mainstream media has to do now, is rebuild their News outlet from scratch and fire all their propagandist. If they refuse to do this, then they will disappear along with their ratings.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of McCain but he is spot on with this comment.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join