It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Appointed FEC Commissioner Behind Internet Censorship Forced To Resign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hey, I might still be wary of Trump but hey, he is getting the rats out of their nest. Another hack out and gone.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

FEC Commissioner Wanted To Shut Down The Drudge Report

On Sunday, Federal Election Commissioner Ann Ravel tweeted out that she is resigning her position effective March 1, 2017. In her resignation letter Ravel voiced her concerns to President Trump about campaign finance reform.

Previously Ravel had pushed hard to regulate the Drudge Report which is a political juggernaut ever since breaking the Monica Lewinsky scandal back in the late 90’s. Democratic FEC Vice Chair Ann M. Ravel announced plans to begin the process to win regulations on Internet-based campaigns and videos, currently free from most of the FEC’s rules. “A reexamination of the commission’s approach to the internet and other emerging technologies is long over due,” she said.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The internet is one of the only things the establishment doesn't have total control over, but don't worry, they will soon enough. Another great achievement of the Obama administration.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
The internet is one of the only things the establishment doesn't have total control over, but don't worry, they will soon enough. Another great achievement of the Obama administration.

Yea and that bs Obama said just stuck in my head..

Trump isn't ending my legacy.. This is only a pause..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Bravo bravo one small baby step at a time thanks op for the info.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join