It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine if sweden would be the target of a terrorist attack now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm supposed to prove a negative?
Believe what you like my friend

Ahhhhh, just as expected! I am supposed to take your word for it?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Antipathy17

The orange dumbass anounced about the terrible terror attack in Sweden last night ..that never happened..that about it.
Don't know what the OP's point is...IT DID NOT HAPPEN, except in the imagination of the imaginer.

Oh thanks for explaining what this is about seeing that the OP did not.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Im here wondering how is one to prove something thqt did not happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Why not..lol, any source is apparently credible these days as long as it fits the narrative..if it doesn't it must be fake.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The orange dumbass anounced about the terrible terror attack in Sweden last night ..that never happened..that about it.
Don't know what the OP's point is...IT DID NOT HAPPEN, except in the imagination of the imaginer.

Do you have proof Hillary didn't come under sniper fire attack in Bosnia a few years back? Gee, what a surprise. A person in a political position lying.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What are you talking about? Every day there is terrorist attacks in Sweden.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

This is not lying it is straight up making facts, creating a fiction of reality and pass it has facts. Trump is the biggest joke of all time when it comes to being a leader of a country.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

originally posted by: jellyrev
Pic from swedish government going to Iran. RIP sweden. US should offer political asylum to swedes who are not mentally disordered.

OK so is this about a woman covering her head in an Islamic Country? If it is then what is the problem? Itt is n act of cultural sensitivity and good for politics. Is that so bad.

I just dislike Boorish people so dislike Trump!

This is topic is about something Trump said last night about Sweden.

Wtf is a cultural sensitivity? So you are saying in the US and sweden visitors should respect western culture and dress like western people? So you are saying when an islamic government women comes to sweden they should not wear hijab? jk muslim countries don't have female government officials.
One cannot be for multiculturalism and then submit to other cultures in other places. That is just being submissive.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
a reply to: UnBreakable

This is not lying it is straight up making facts, creating a fiction of reality and pass it has facts. Trump is the biggest joke of all time when it comes to being a leader of a country.

How can you "make up a fact"? Isn't that lying?

Hillary would have been so much more honest than Trump, like when she said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, who didn't become famous until six years after she was born. Now that is a so-callled "making up a fact".
edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm afraid of toasters.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Pic from swedish government going to Iran. RIP sweden. US should offer political asylum to swedes who are not mentally disordered.

OK so is this about a woman covering her head in an Islamic Country? If it is then what is the problem? Itt is n act of cultural sensitivity and good for politics. Is that so bad.

Cultural sensitivity? Ok. So it's basically like this then...." when you come to our country you will respect our culture and do everything our way. When we come to your country because of our culture we will do everything our way".

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: friendlymonster

Where have you got that from? Out of interest.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki
If I don't shoot a duck are you still afraid of toasters?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This is just another proof that the Islam doesn't want to change and never will. They are still stuck in the stone age and follow the Quaran to the letter. Many other religions did slowly evolve over time but they just flat out refuse too. I wonder why....
edit on 19-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Do you have proof it didn't happen? Or should we just take your word for it? The fact you were so lazy to not even back up your comment makes me and other go hmmmmmmm.....

He backed it up by a whole lotta nottin' - which is exactly what happened, and which is the perfect way to go about proving a negative. Because he shouldn't.

Remember, the claim is "something happened" (Trump never did specify what), thus that is what must be proven.

edit on 19-2-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Golantrevize

Does this have something to do with Sweden's first feminist government in the world going to Iran and having a walk of shame in front of rouhani?

Cuz I'm not following what your talking about.

its because you're an idiot, that's why your not following.......

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the OP was referring to this..... www.theguardian.com... but a poor attempt at a thread, that's all...... it's missing a couple things for sure. Like depth, and insight.....

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

This is topic is about something Trump said last night about Sweden.

Wtf is a cultural sensitivity? So you are saying in the US and sweden visitors should respect western culture and dress like western people? So you are saying when an islamic government women comes to sweden they should not wear hijab? jk muslim countries don't have female government officials.
One cannot be for multiculturalism and then submit to other cultures in other places. That is just being submissive.

There is a saying that you have never heard of. here it is: "When in Rome do as h Romans do". Why start animosity in SOMEONE ELSE'S COUNTRY" By not making some gesture to how women dress. If I came to your house I would probably take off my street shoes unless you told me not to by word or gesture.

It is an issue of manners . None of those politicians back female circumcision or the other backward attitudes towards women So leave the straw men out of it.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

top topics

<< 1   >>

join