It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Bridges found again in ancient grave

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Researchers from the University of Dundee’s Centre for Anatomy and Human Identification (CAHID) have reconstructed the face of a Pictish man they showed to have been brutally murdered 1,400 years ago.

Archaeologists excavating a cave in the Black Isle, Ross-shire (NE Scotland), were astonished to find the skeleton of a man buried in a recess of the cave. The body had been placed in an unusual cross-legged position, with large stones holding down his legs and arms.

The bones were sent to CAHID’s world-renowned forensic anthropologist Professor Dame Sue Black, whose team – including Dr Christopher Rynn and PhD students Micol Zuppello, Viviane Lira and Samantha Goodchild – have been able to describe in detail the horrific injuries he sustained as well as to digitally reconstruct what he looked like.

and he looked like this

Which is even more like Jeff Bridges in "the Big Lebowski" than the previous one which I wrote about here

I cannot seem to make this work in my head, with just two of the handful of ancient world reconstructions looking like Jeff Bridges, does this mean that the entire ancient world was populated with Jeff Bridges clones, or that in reality, Jeff Bridges has access to a time machine and every time he gets killed he jumps back to the present, alive and free to leave a fresh corpse on his next visit

WHAT THE FLIP IS GOING ON HERE
++++OUT OF CHEESE ERROR++++
++++REDO FROM START++++

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Apparently ancient Clones were cool and were very good and popular actors.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt...............

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There's a glitch in The Grid.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
conspiracy opinion - university of dundee has no one actually capable of doing valid faicial reconstruction work - so - when asked - they just photoshops jeff bridges likness a bit - and hope no one notices

appologies to anny dundee alumini reading this - its " just a theory "

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It's the Dude, hey Dude!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Jeff Bridges is the Missing Link!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The dudes are always around.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

CAHID’s world-renowned forensic anthropologist Professor Dame Sue Black, whose team – including Dr Christopher Rynn and PhD students Micol Zuppello, Viviane Lira and Samantha Goodchild – have been able to describe in detail the horrific injuries he sustained as well as to digitally reconstruct what he looked like.

I cannot seem to make this work in my head, with just two of the handful of ancient world reconstructions looking like Jeff Bridges, does this mean that the entire ancient world was populated with Jeff Bridges clones, or that in reality, Jeff Bridges has access to a time machine and every time he gets killed he jumps back to the present, alive and free to leave a fresh corpse on his next visit
Maybe its time for the world-renowned forensic anthropologist professor to reprogram his computer to get rid of the Jeff Bridges anomaly ...Possibly a new grant can provide them with enough money to correct this consistency ..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Apparently ancient Clones

Well you were bound to find out sooner or later...

Jeff Bridges in "Starman"

The lone alien occupant "Starman" (Jeff Bridges) , looking like a floating ball of glowing energy, finds the home of recently widowed Jenny Hayden (Karen Allen). While there, the alien uses a lock of hair from her deceased husband, Scott, to clone a new body for himself as a terrified Jenny watches.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
He....He.....yup

The dude abides......

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The first movie I remember seeing Jeff Bridges in was "Starman". I remember it freaked me out a little. He was an Alien who cloned himself to look like a dead guy he got DNA from!!!! If I remember, it was a hair clipping from the female leads husband. Dude!!!
So, Jeff Bridges is actually an alien cloning himself over and over, and even made a movie about it. In the Big L, he is mistaken for another Jeffrey Lebowski too!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No man, Jeff Bridges was a Monster/Witch hunter.

Obviously Scientists hiding giant skeletons from us again.

edit on 19-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Dammit.... beat me to it. I must be really slow. You even put a video in there. a reply to: ShadowChatter

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Amazing , Jeff crosses all Bridges , he really is the starman leaping through time and he's a great actor too.
edit on 0b28America/ChicagoSun, 19 Feb 2017 11:22:28 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 19 Feb 2017 11:22:28 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Throughout the ages of history, there will always be a dude. And he will abide.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

"the dude abides"

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

yep a dude gott's to abide

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

CAHID’s world-renowned forensic anthropologist Professor Dame Sue Black, whose team – including Dr Christopher Rynn and PhD students Micol Zuppello, Viviane Lira and Samantha Goodchild – have been able to describe in detail the horrific injuries he sustained as well as to digitally reconstruct what he looked like.

Maybe its time for the world-renowned forensic anthropologist professor to reprogram his computer to get rid of the Jeff Bridges anomaly ...Possibly a new grant can provide them with enough money to correct this consistency ..

They're mostly women.
Guess they got Bridges on their minds.
What are the odds that any random small collection of women would be so obsessed with Jeff Bridges that they see him everywhere?
Astonishing!
Gotta be aliens.

Harte

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

So you are saying that their bias computer programming is effecting the data ...who would have thunk

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join