It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Occult Hand Signs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hello, can anyone explain the following three common occult hand signs please?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Alan12

The first one is called 'Shadow Puppet Dog'.

The second is called 'Vitamin V'.

And the third is called 'Nothing to See Here'.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Don't you effing dare malign Elvis!!!

-Chris

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No no, that's incorrect. They changed the name of the hand/hands-on-hips pose to "Da Dip." They combined the two signals into one because there was too much confusion over which hip and hand combination meant what, so now they all mean the same thing and go by one name.

I believe the Merkel gesture is just a variation on The Circle Game, geared towards older folks with bad eyesight.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The first one is called 'Shadow Puppet Dog'.

I thought that one was "I'm a little teapot".

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
*sigh*

No idea why the last two posters are questioning my Masonic knowledge on this subject.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I get all wound up and feisty when you touch my face. Can't help it

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think it's time for me to start going to church every Sunday

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I thought number two was called "made you look", similar to the 2 for flinching greeting.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Given that there are only a limited number of ways a hand can be held, how do you tell the difference between an "occult signal" and a normal hand movement. I keep seeing people standing by the road with their thumbs in the air; is that an occult signal?
Your second example is eighteen separate shots of the same person. If one person keeps holding her hands in the same way, I'm not sure that proves anything about anybody else.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
First one
I'm posing for a photo

Second one
I don't know what to do with my hands so I'll do this

Third one
I have an itch on my face, followed by double posing for photo

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Flagg but yes.....holding you hands like the lady what's her face......is considered culture and social non aggression......

But sumthins up.......occult is trying to take over the place......they get rather stomped in the final outcome, I've read...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just once I'd like to see one of these hand gesture threads with something officially explaining them instead of questions and conjecture. That said, Auggie's right.

But you know, I clicked on this thread with a glimmer of hope thinking the greatest thing to happen to ATS in recent times had returned.

But no.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alan12
]

The Jolie one is definitely on purpose. Here she is making the same sign in a recent movie:

i.imgur.com...

(I have no idea why the pic is broken. I'm using the normal pic tags that seem to be used on this site. I added a direct link. Can someone tell me how to properly post a pic? When I click the "image" icon it just pulls up a blank dialog with an x to close and no way to enter an address)
edit on 19-2-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
#1: I Think I Can...

#2: Please Have A Heart And...

#3: I Did!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

How the hell are these common? As an occultist, I don' see them as part of any the occult groups I am familiar with.

So please post proof, or Hitchen's razor is applied to the argument.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I also found this video where they show a lot of secret hand signs. But do you really think those celebrities do those hand signs because they are illuminati member? or controlled by illuminati. I think that sounds far-fetched.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The sign being made by Angelina is the counter-sign to the "sign of baphomet" or "sign of templar brotherhood," which is being made by Elvis. Normally when one makes the horned hand, whether the middle and index fingers are extended or not, the countersign is to raise the pinky or seperate it from the other fingers. Normally however, if one were sitting down, one would kick the foot of the one giving it beneath the table, or press the foot on top of the person's foot as is done in England. Then the one who originally made the sign draws the web of the hand across the throat to signify the penalty of having the throat cut across.

The sign being made by Merkel is the Sign of Auramoth, or sign of water. However, I have some serious doubts as to whether Merkel is a member of anything other than political parties.

You can see the sign of baphomet in this image from the game called Hexen, which also incorporated the triangle and triple tau symbol.

i.ytimg.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

is a reply to: Alan12

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
the Merkel one is a Hakini Mudra. apparently good for focus.

new topics

top topics

join