It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US aircraft carrier and supporting warships Begin Patrols in South China Sea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So far their response has been offensive. That's why Asia is asking the US for help.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Well if we look at the love affair it seems to be on the outs ..Philippines' Duterte: 'bye-bye America' and we don't need your money . www.reuters.com... as a example ... We also have seen the US talk about the R2P policy but it seems to be more of a excuse to bomb countries into oblivion ..ie Libya

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

That was Duterte to Obama. Obama royally screwed one of the US strongest allies.

This is Duterte now ...

Duterte says he was greatly pleased with the "rapport" he had with the newly elected U.S. president..

President Rodrigo Duterte on Wednesday echoed United States President Donald Trump's sentiments against the "dishonest" press.

www.gmanetwork.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Oh I would agree that Duterte and others think or are hoping that Trump will be someone they can talk with and who will respect them and the decisions they choose to make... time will tell , Trump has a lot of things to deal with internally so other countries are going to have to be patient .

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Obama caused a country that speaks English, LOVES America and Americans, to say screw you to us and turn to our enemies.

The damage is done, but Trump has stopped it getting worse.
edit on 19-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

to say screw you to us and turn to our enemies.
Do you have a enemies list and why they are your enemy ?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Because they see us as an enemy so oppose us at every possible turn. Ask them why they do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

It's like two trains on the same track going 100mph right into each other and both train conductors are saying full steam ahead.

All I do have to say is I'm glad I don't live on the west coast right now. I'd be packing my bags right now and getting out of harms way.

Even the china daily, "Chinas propaganda machine" was making cases of where the best places to nuke the west coast if an armed conflict broke out.

Imagine living in the area of conflict. Those being saved from China .....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join