It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universities ban 'Eccentric's Society' for being anti-inclusive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Universities ban 'Eccentrics Society' for being anti-inclusive
Stanford, CA
January 20, 2017

Officials from 32 universities at a joint conference were ecstatic today in announcing that the hardcore group known as the "Eccentric's Club" was banned from universities across the nation. Since eccentrics are by their very nature different than most everybody else, by their very definition officials unanimously declared their group to be hardcore "fascists". John Machiavellian of the University of DeCry went as far as saying that "this group as a whole is a racist, sexist, transphobic homophobe bigot". He went on to say that "I meant those titles in no particular order, I swear". This action was long in the making after years of oppression against individualists in campuses across the nation. The International Domestic Global Localism Center said that todays ruling was "a smashing success for all but one group anywhere". In Mountain View, CA, Larry Page of Google did aerial somersaults over the city in his personal fighter jet, while crowds rejoiced as their mob rule swept the streets. In San Francisco, fireworks barges were brought into the bay, and...
www.alienhooobahjoo.wtf...

Do you see the slippery slope in my bit of satire, folks?

I say we should all be INclusive as individuals. We should have rights as individuals (not based on group). This new style of squelching hyper-tribalist speak that insists that we accept groups but not individuals is obscene. YOU can act otherwise, but as an individual I know too well that if I'm not part of whatever from the litany of group constructs you subscribe to then odds are I'm not to be included.

edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I really don't get it. If that club is disallowed, how come Blacks only Universities are allowed or muslim groups? Why are there different laws for different people in one country?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

For one thing, it's satire according to the OP.

But I think the point is that clubs like these were formed to give people who don't easily fit in with other folks a place to gather with others like them, a place where they don't have to feel excluded by the rest of society. By branding such groups "exclusive" and forcing them to either disband or become "inclusive" to all comers, you defeat their purpose.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I really don't get it. If that club is disallowed, how come Blacks only Universities are allowed or muslim groups? Why are there different laws for different people in one country?

Did you get the satire?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Why? It's just a bunch of girls in glasses flirting with alpha bros

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

Did you get the satire?

Nope. I am notoriously bad at 'getting it'. Ask my husband. Sorry. Just ignore my post.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I love me some eccentrics! I like to say the only thing that has prevented me from being one is that my neuroses are too vanilla. My weird aspects just don't have "flair." Sigh.

As such, I would NEVER dare to demand they let me join their club. How silly to try and force them.

However, if the Eccentrics would let me come tour their club for a day, I'm in.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

There quite a bit of stuff out that that could help cure that condition, but most of it is illegal to possess.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm better than I used to be if that tells you anything.

Btw, I say let the "eccentrics" congregate. They are easier to pick off en masse that way, eh?
edit on 19-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

so you just made all this up yeah? whats the point again? i mean if every bit of this thread is fantasy what point exactly could you be making other then fantasy?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Have you ever considered the concept of analogy and the concept of a parable comes to mind as well. The word satire has been mentioned a few times.

Why did you just make up your post to ask why the OP made up a post.

P.S. - I made all the above up.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No one has the balls to get the NAACP in a private meeting and tell them they are full of sh*t and to go f**k off.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

ever considered everything has a point? or that the point of my post asking him what his point is was all about trying to figure out what his point was and wanting him to better explain what his point is?

its really rather simple, cant dumb it down for you anymore then that...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

This was all a big jab at these Political Correctness maniacs, and how anyone that thinks different than they do are to be smeared as "fascists" who deserves to be silenced which increasingly oftentimes means even by beatings and shootings.

I expected anyone interested i the subject will have plenty enough insight to plainly see all the jists.
edit on 18-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

join